AP Called Out Before Distribution! MSM Is On Path To Irrelevance

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Annie, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    It's editors or die. Links at site:

http://pajamasmedia.com/2006/10/the_american_way_of_not_winnin.php

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. musicman

musicman Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +533
    Setting Frist aside for a moment...

"On [the] path to irrelevance" is right - and the MSM/DNC appear helpless to stop themselves. We are fast approaching the point where they will be getting busted in real time - instantaneously - yet they continue to lie and distort, as if by reflex. I've asked myself what they could be thinking, and I can only conclude that they are shooting for "volume sales" - that is to say, hoping that if they sling absurd crap 24/7, some of it is bound to stick, by virtue of its sheer volume. They are underestimating America's ability to dismiss them out of hand, as the disgraced panderers they are, and tune them out.

Not even the most apathetic, cave-dwelling, incurious sleepwalker in America can any longer believe that mainstream news coverage can be taken at face value. And, thinking persons understand that it should come with a laugh track. As a meaningful institution in our culture, this establishment is dead - existing now only as dark, unintended slapstick. Their being exposed as bare-assed liars is not even a remarkable occurrence any more.

3. William Joyce

William Joyce Chemotherapy for PC

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,349
    Damn shazam! Both barrels, in the chest, at close range. Anderson Cooper's gonna feel that in the morning.