AOC Suddenly Shifts To Speaking Like Jar Jar Binks While Addressing Crowd Of Gungans

Why did @AOC totally change her Bronx accent to a Southern, patronizing one when she was speaking to a largely black audience recently?

It's no coincidence

A Yale study found that Democrats deliberately "downshift their competence & vocabulary" when talking to minorities

Why did @AOC totally change her Bronx accent to a Southern, patronizing one when she was speaking to a largely black audience recently?

It's no coincidence

A Yale study found that Democrats deliberately "downshift their competence & vocabulary" when talking to minorities
Hillary was notorious for that.

She didn't, shitferbrains.

Go ahead --- prove me wrong.

It's no coincidence

Yuh huh. Link?

It's no coincidence

Yuh huh. Link?
Look it up libtard lol

It's no coincidence

Do tell.
Oh, it's hilarious.

Hillary Clinton Uses FAKE SOUTHERN ACCENT Again

There's no accent difference in there at all.

And dropping Gs is not a "Southern accent" thing.

Yeah I knew you couldn't do it.

It's no coincidence

Yuh huh. Link?
Look it up libtard lol

I don't *NEED* to "look it up, asshole. YOU do.

So you admit you pulled it out of your ass. What a surprise.

It's no coincidence

Yuh huh. Link?
Look it up libtard lol

Just a fact go talk to a black person.. you dems can’t treat them equal

It's no coincidence

Do tell.
Oh, it's hilarious.

I knew you'd insist it wasn't there.

But, hey, you just make sure that you, a white liberal, don't condemn another white liberal for pandering to blacks.

It's no coincidence

Do tell.
Oh, it's hilarious.

But, hey, you just make sure that you, a white liberal, don't condemn another white liberal for pandering to blacks.

Ain't got shit to do with "pandering" --- your UTube claims a "fake Southern accent" and then fails to prove its case. It's either itself pandering for clicks, or has no clue how to discern accents. I'm going with the former.

This just in ---- some misleading UTube title does not a valid point make. Who knew, right?

It's no coincidence

Yuh huh. Link?
Look it up libtard lol

Again, Numbnuts ---- your pulling fake "Yale studies" out of your ass and then scrambling to change your own subject, does not a point make. It just rams you further into the hole you done dug yourself.

:dig:

It's no coincidence

Yuh huh. Link?
Look it up libtard lol

Again, Numbnuts ---- your pulling fake "Yale studies" out of your ass and then scrambling to change your own subject, does not a point make. It just rams you further into the hole you done dug yourself.

:dig:
Facts aren’t a hole

Ain't got shit to do with "pandering" --- your UTube claims a "fake Southern accent" and then fails to prove its case. It's either itself pandering for clicks, or has no clue how to discern accents. I'm going with the former.

This just in ---- some misleading UTube title does not a valid point make. Who knew, right?

And furthermore Dave ---- where do you see any reference to "blacks" in your link at all?

But wait Dave, urine luck. I found a video where Hillary actually IS trying (badly) to do an accent. Here's ya go. Thank me later.

Your refusal to hear what is obviously there is your own (deliberate) failing.

Your refusal to hear what is obviously there is your own (deliberate) failing.

Deliberate.....excellent choice of terms, davey....most especially with conscious liars like Stinky.

And furthermore Dave ---- where do you see any reference to "blacks" in your link at all?

But wait Dave, urine luck. I found a video where Hillary actually IS trying (badly) to do an accent. Here's ya go. Thank me later.

MUST. DEFEND. THE BORG QUEEN.

Meanwhile, dumbass, I provided two links. You failed to click the first one...or, as is far more likely, you're pretending it simply doesn't exist.

The first link: Hillary Clinton Uses FAKE SOUTHERN ACCENT Again
Hillary Clinton is famous for her pandering. And she’s at it again.
Before I get to the latest pander, recall her last one. The woman who collapsed multiple times during her run against President Trump said to a black church audience, “I don’t feel no ways tired”.

[video from Hillary's first failed campaign]

I can never get enough of watching Hills speak to black Leftists like they are idiots. Apparently sometime between that speech and her run for president she started feeling “ways tired”.

[video from Hillary's failed attempt to help Stacy Abrams campaign -- I sense a trend here]

The speech occurred in Selma, Alabama. It was held at a church, a place the Clintons only go to pander to blacks or when caught doing something wrong.

Supposedly Clinton was there to honor the historic “Bloody Sunday” march. Instead, she holds on to the nonsensical idea that she remains politically relevant. Thus, she performed in “blackface” for all intents.

“We already had church this morning,” Clinton said, adding “oh my gosh” with a southern twang in her voice.

“Another commonality that Rose and I have: comin’ down to Dothan, Alabama in the early 1970’s to go under cover to gather evidence about a white segregated academy in an effort to deny it and others like it federal tax exemption,” Clinton added, getting more comfortable with her newfound accent.

Next, Clinton cited a quote from failed Georgia gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams, fake accent and all.

“She said, look, I can’t go back and win 2018, but we can win 2020 and 2022 and every election going into the future,” Clinton said.

After mentioning that Black History Month had just ended, the former secretary of state said she was “thinkin’” about Ida B. Wells and all of her work towards helping African-Americans.

At the end of her speech, Clinton told the audience, “There is so much that needs doin’.”

And dinner needs a fixin’! And black peoples needs a savin’!
It’s comical to watch the Democrats do the same things that got their asses kicked in 2016. They believe these tricks fool blacks. But mainstream blacks are finally waking up.
That's a black guy, Kevin Jackson, saying Hillary is pandering.

The way I see it, you have four choices:

1. Continue to insist Hillary's insanely obvious fake accent isn't there.

2. Continue to pretend this link isn't there.

3. Claim Jackson "isn't black enough".

4. Call him an Uncle Tom.

Most white liberals like to use 3 & 4.

If it makes it easier for you, just respond with a number.

Forum List

Back