AOC Proposes Cutting US Aid to Israel

Where in the world does this lady get her news about Israel and the Palestinians? From Hamas and Hezbollah?

US Congresswoman proposes cutting Israel aid

"US Congresswoman, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, has proposed the US cut military and economic aid worth $3 billion a year from Israel in response to the re-election of Benjamin Netanyahu as prime minister...."

"Ocasio-Cortez’s view on Israel and Palestine have received extensive media attention.

"The Democratic candidate expressed her support for the Palestinians during the Land Day protests in Gaza in which 135 Palestinians were killed by Israeli occupation forces and a further 13,000 were injured.

"'This is a massacre,' Ocasio-Cortez tweeted.

"'I hope my peers have the moral courage to call it such.'

"'No state or entity is absolved of mass shootings of protesters. There is no justification. Palestinian people deserve basic human dignity, as anyone else.'"

One hundred years ago a movement of European Jews known as Zionism began calling for a colonization of Palestine.

Their goal was to create a Jewish majority state in historical Palestine.

At that time there were ten times as many non-Jews as Jews living there, and both factions coexisted with much less violence than we see today.

With an imbecilic fascist in the White House, Netanyahu and other racist, Israeli Jews may decide to finish the job their ancestors began a century ago; if so, they deserve no help from the US or its puppets in the region.
Fine.

We cut all aid to Muslim countries in 2021.

We cut all aid to Israel in 2121.

No problem.

I would rather cut all aid. But cutting aid for partisan reasons is bullshit.
What's partisan about supporting human rights and opposing apartheid?
Good question.

Let's ask the ghosts of the millions of Jews who lived under the Islamic heel for a thousand years.

When the Israelis have chased the last of the Muslim-Arab Palestinians to the East Bank of the Jordan River, they'll be "even".

Muslim-Arab Palestine already exists.

It's called "Jordan".

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.
Let me add you to the assholes of humanity.
Israeli settlers have killed and killing Palestinians and chasing them out of their homes fo3 years
Israeli settlers have killed and killing Palestinians and chasing them out of their homes fo3 years

No fair. Only Muslims get to do that, eh?

There has never been a Palestine and these Palestinians were killed by their own actions by the Israeli Defense Force.

Come to my house kill me , kill my family, take my house and cry victim?

I agree, fucking Muslim invaders.

Huh ? Only you evangelicals, Zionists that have that version of history in the whole entire world.
You want the Zionists 5o prevail, so the messiah can come back and then slaughter the non Christian's (Jews included) you dont give a rat's ass about the Jews.
The Jews fled Christian lands numerous times to seek refuge amongst Muslim...if they didnt teach you that I am happy to educate you.

If G. Washington knew we were giving anything but humanitarian aid to other nations, he would be rolling in his grave.
e861cf502ff592d57f4f8fd67a846a40.jpg
m the fuckers wj

From the guys who had two gulf wars and Afghanistan... Look at the top aid countries, all GOP interests or screw ups...
United States foreign aid - Wikipedia

Just dont cry foul if the settlers get sent back to Europe, Brooklyn and LA. And tell the evangelicals sorry the prophecy will be foiled but jesus will still come back.
Fuck the Jesus Nazis.

Prophecy is bullshit. They can go take over Germany and dance the hully gully for all I care.

Jesus is dead and he ain't coming back.

All religion must fucking die.

Deal?

Huh ? Only you evangelicals, Zionists that have that version of history in the whole entire world.
You want the Zionists 5o prevail, so the messiah can come back and then slaughter the non Christian's (Jews included) you dont give a rat's ass about the Jews.
The Jews fled Christian lands numerous times to seek refuge amongst Muslim...if they didnt teach you that I am happy to educate you.

Only you evangelicals, Zionists that have that version of history in the whole entire world.

Muslims didn't invade any other nation in all of history?

Just dont cry foul if the settlers get sent back to Europe, Brooklyn and LA. And tell the evangelicals sorry the prophecy will be foiled but jesus will still come back.
Fuck the Jesus Nazis.

Prophecy is bullshit. They can go take over Germany and dance the hully gully for all I care.

Jesus is dead and he ain't coming back.

All religion must fucking die.

Deal?
I dont agree. If you had one you wouldnt be so lost and angry.

so you bitched about Trump cutting aid to those Central America countries? Trump evens cuts aid to Democrat states like the California fires & Puerto Rico,.

So unless you are bitching also about Trump, shut the fuck up.

Only you evangelicals, Zionists that have that version of history in the whole entire world.

We did.
Let's check south of Europe, we occupied it for more than 800 years, we built cities, hospitals, water system, unervisities, locals kept their churches and synagogues, paid less taxes and also less abuse that they subjected to under the church and the nobles. Were brought out from the dark ages. Muslims left and the nice Christian's started slaughtering non Christians.

We did.
Let's check south of Europe, we occupied it for more than 800 years, we built cities, hospitals, water system, unervisities, locals kept their churches and synagogues, paid less taxes and also less abuse that they subjected to under the church and the nobles. Were brought out from the dark ages. Muslims left and the nice Christian's started slaughtering non Christians.

We did.

Thanks for admitting your lie.

Muslims left

Left? Why?

We did.

We did.

Thanks for admitting your lie.

Muslims left

Left? Why?
Dynasties come and go.

Forum List

Back