AOC not A-OK with Boston's Straight Pride Parade

For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Gotta love AOC

She nailed them on this one

Not really. The straight women understand their place is at home making dinner for the Men, not involved in a political rally.

I was just sorry I had other things going on yesterday. I’d have loved to be in Boston with these folks.

AOC nailed the social misfits who march in Straight Pride parades

Can’t find a date

What makes you think that? It's pretty much an "in your face" activity.

Chicks dig guys who have to march to prove their sexuality

Beats dating guys like this.

Unknown.jpeg

ILMAO at people demonstrating "pride". Every single one of them is insecure and/or dumb, no exceptions.

Anyone who has to march in a Straight Pride parade........probably isn’t

Or it's likely the left irritated them to the point of shoving it back in your face. It's acceptable for any weirdo to parade but not normal people. This is what the left is doing to this country.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

AOC bashes Boston "Straight Pride" parade for having few accompanying females

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.

She's a sexist bitch.

New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez took a swipe not necessarily at the city of Boston, but at the men marching in the town's Straight Pride parade Saturday. Commenting on a tweeted video that shows mostly men with a few women marching, AOC said it looks like the men might have a "masculinity" problem.

"For men who are allegedly so "proud" of being straight, they seem to show real incompetence at attracting women to their event," Ocasio-Cortez tweeted. "Seems more like a "I-Struggle-With-Masculinity" parade to me. Hope they grow enough over the next year to support / join LGBTQ fam next #Pride!"

Right airhead. You will get just as many straight pride people joining the LGBTXZOI community as you will them joining the straight pride parade.

The organizers of this event made a public announcement that all who are not troublemakers or hate groups are welcome. If mostly men were interested, then how is that a masculinity problem? I thought a desire to carry firearms was a masculinity problem too!

In any case, there were police in riot gear, protesters against the parade because of course being for normal people means you are against non-normal people, and few arrests were made.
Now she is funny. Way to go straight guys. haha

Or it's likely the left irritated them to the point of shoving it back in your face. It's acceptable for any weirdo to parade but not normal people. This is what the left is doing to this country.
Sounds like turds with too much time on their hands cause they don't have girlfriends.

Media paid more attention to this than anyone else. It was a small group, a short 'parade,' and the very few incidents were the result of hysterical counter-protesters unable to control their emotions. BPD officers benefited most of all from all the overtime put in over this extremely non-threatening event carefully coordinated with local authorities.

The parade was designed to annoy Leftists. It worked.

When straight people are fire for being straight. Not hired because they are straight. Banned from the military because you are straight. Denied hospital visdit to your loved one because you ase straight,

THEN you assholes can march.

Until then STFU.

Where is any of that still happening?

BTW, the Constitution has a message for you re your 'conditions:' :fu:

Forum List

Back