AOC is given seat on Financial Services committee

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Ocasio-Cortez set to join Maxine Waters on key financial services committee

:abgg2q.jpg: This is absolutely hilarious! So you name someone wants to raise taxes to 70% on the financial committee....do democrats WANT to lose in 2020? If this moron is given a voice like this the left is going to lose the middle class BADLY in 2020...but hey go ahead...its like a wreck in slow motion. Funny thing is Pelosi the thin skinned whiner she is blocked someone who SHOULD have gotten on the committee because they didn't vote for her as speaker LOL.

Sounds good.

photo_90388_landscape_850x566.png

:abgg2q.jpg: This is absolutely hilarious! So you name someone wants to raise taxes to 70% on the financial committee....do democrats WANT to lose in 2020? If this moron is given a voice like this the left is going to lose the middle class BADLY in 2020...but hey go ahead...its like a wreck in slow motion. Funny thing is Pelosi the thin skinned whiner she is blocked someone who SHOULD have gotten on the committee because they didn't vote for her as speaker LOL.
I guess you are too ignorant to know that the Financial Services Committee has nothing to do with taxes.

I guess you are too ignorant to know that the Financial Services Committee has nothing to do with taxes.

Right, it's all about dancing on the pole in those committees.

The Mexicrats intend to assemble the greatest FSA ever...She’s got that thirdworld mentality, she should be apportioned General.
fsa.png

I'm pretty sure this pseudocon obsession with AOC does involve a lot of masturbation.

It's a real circle jerk.

We have a winner folks! I am pretty sure he is too ignorant to tie his own shoes

The poor. dumb, far rightwing bastard just wants to slam his gums to bash Democrats is all that is.

I'm pretty sure this pseudocon obsession with AOC does involve a lot of masturbation.

It's a real circle jerk.

Considering that Congress has a long history of sexual abuse while using tax payer funds to pay those who have been victimized with impunity, I would say that they are the ones that want her in Congressional chambers for that very purpose.

Now, THAT is funny.

The Financial Services Committee overseas the banking industry, and Wall Street.

AOC is from New York City, which is the heart of the financial services industry.

So her placement on the Financial Services Committee makes perfect sense.

You are going to see donations pouring into her campaign coffers from Wall Street.

All caught up now, tards?

AOC is given seat on Financial Services committee

I'd rather she have a seat on my lap but FS works too.

Forum List

Back