Anyone Worry What Happen to Jordan's Palestinian Problem!

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
Back during the 60s the Palestinians movement also included all of the former British Mandates! The Pals were openly trying to over-throw Jordanian Hashemite Regime. Finally in 1970 Jordan struck back in what is called Black September. In 1 month Jordan killed far more more Palestinians than Israel has killed in since its rebirth. In Sept of 1970 the Jordanians killed between 12,000-20,000 Palestinians and expelled a great number more. Surprising no country except Syria was cared about this slaughter. The Arab, Muslim and Persian brotherem turned a deaf ear!

That is the point the Palestinians said the hell with Jordan, those fucker will slaughter us. The only hope we have a homeland is against the Jews, The Arabs, Muslims, Russians and Leftist cowards in Europe won't support our quest against a fellow Muslim country, but they will against the Jews.

There we go the Jordanian Palestinian Problem wiped away in 1 month! Same with how the Syrians did aways with their Muslim brotherhood problem!

Back during the 60s the Palestinians movement also included all of the former British Mandates! The Pals were openly trying to over-throw Jordanian Hashemite Regime. Finally in 1970 Jordan struck back in what is called Black September. In 1 month Jordan killed far more more Palestinians than Israel has killed in since its rebirth. In Sept of 1970 the Jordanians killed between 12,000-20,000 Palestinians and expelled a great number more. Surprising no country except Syria was cared about this slaughter. The Arab, Muslim and Persian brotherem turned a deaf ear!

That is the point the Palestinians said the hell with Jordan, those fucker will slaughter us. The only hope we have a homeland is against the Jews, The Arabs, Muslims, Russians and Leftist cowards in Europe won't support our quest against a fellow Muslim country, but they will against the Jews.

There we go the Jordanian Palestinian Problem wiped away in 1 month! Same with how the Syrians did aways with their Muslim brotherhood problem!

And this is how you are no better then David you ignorant racist fuck.

Sadly, I agree.

Watching zionists test the waters for their neo-final solution is no less comical than watching israel act all tough from behind the pantleg of the US.

Sadly, I agree.

Watching zionists test the waters for their neo-final solution is no less comical than watching israel act all tough from behind the pantleg of the US.

You mean similar to this?

$Like this.jpg

When ever I think about this subject I can only conclude that Arab countries use the Palis as tools...none of them actually give a damn about the Palis.

When I take points from child, it only be on sports. I will leave politics to people who actually lived through life! What is your big worry right now kid, the big pimple in the middle of your face?

When I take points from child, it only be on sports. I will leave politics to people who actually lived through life! What is your big worry right now kid, the big pimple in the middle of your face?

:lol:

way to avoid his points, dude!

GHOOK IS SCARED OF A TEENAGER!

:clap2:

No, more like annoyed. I think you annoy all of the intelligent people on these boards. Your points always suck and you will rarely directly address the questions people ask you, and on the rare occasions you do, you arent honest with your answers.

You are deflection boy. The child with no answers. Its always about swear words and insults in capitol letters with you.

Last edited:

Awesome non-answer in that dribble you call a post.

My big worry right now is fucktards like you thinking you know what's best for this country because it's going to affect me in the future.

And I guess 18 years is not living huh? Well hell, I guess you as a Republican will have no problem with abortion then! :)

No, more like annoyed. I think you annoy all of the intelligent people on these boards. Your points always suck and you will rarely directly address the questions people ask you, and on the rare occasions you do, you arent honest with your answers.

You are deflection boy. The child with no answers. Its all swear words and insults with you.

Another resident racist on this board. Don't you, David, Ghook, and others have enough things on your hands; like building the final solution of getting rid of all Arabs? :eusa_eh:

You are deflection boy. The child with no answers. Its all swear words and insults with you.

Another resident racist on this board. Don't you, David, Ghook, and others have enough things on your hands; like building the final solution of getting rid of all Arabs? :eusa_eh:
What in the OP did you find racist?

You are deflection boy. The child with no answers. Its always about swear words and insults in capitol letters with you.

No, it sounds more like SCARED to me. Indeed, it's also about whipping your fucking ass with more evidence than you can shake your antisemite finger at too. Read any good "Bush wants amnesty" articles from REAL news sources lately?

:lol:

poor guy. Rage on, dude. do not go gentle into that dark night!

No, please explain.

Most of the people killed in Black September were civilians and both sides attacked civilians purposely.

GHook sees any Palestinians in a country as a problem.

Last edited:
Most people in wars that are killed are civilians, no? At least in modern wars.

Not necessarily but depends on how long the conflict goes on for.

Ghook knows most of the people wiped out during Black September were innocent yet calls it the solution to the Palestinian problem.

I think he was posting tongue in cheek.

I don't think he was.

If it was, he's a hypocrite.

Imagine if I made a post tongue in cheek about a similar solution to the "Jewish problem".

Holy fucking shit, it'd be like a monsoon of posters coming in to tell me I'm wrong, I'm racist, I'm antisemite, etc, etc.

Forum List

Back