Anyone Wonder If Most Pollsters Skew Left To Avoid Being Accused Of Being Racist?

If one reads the polls and this is across the board now the incumbent AKA golfer in chief is runnng neck and neck with someone who isn't even declared the actual Republican candidate, if you're Axelrod you are shitting your pants and just called for double strength Immodium AD from the pharmacy.

I'll lay it on the line here. The libs we see on this board are not the norm. We have the rabid crew. Democrats the real democrats are starting to really worry. You know their internals are freaking them out.

Polls have always swung wildly in the summer. That's what make this summer so very strange. Neck and neck at this point in time? Obama can't pull ahead. Most interesting. And this is with how much moola going to attack ads against Romney?

The reason Obama has been ahead all summer is because he's going to win and the internals show he's going to win. That's why the Bain attacks are working. Romney will be effectively knocked out by Sept 1st.

Odd, the campaign donations dont add up to your hype.

another way of taking a more realisitc poll is just when we speak to our friends and relatives. i can tell you from people I know in Florida,,they are outraged over what obama has done to their lives and business owners. here in naples it feels like the movie, the day the earth stood still.
what i was getting at is what the average american is talking about amongst friends regarding how they feel about obama. you can also compare the scenario as if it was a water cooler conversation, or what the locals are talking about in their resident bars. odds are, they aren't discussing what a great job o'bozo has done.

No, they are discussing how much of a weasel Mitt Romney is and do they want the Mormon Church running America.

If one reads the polls and this is across the board now the incumbent AKA golfer in chief is runnng neck and neck with someone who isn't even declared the actual Republican candidate, if you're Axelrod you are shitting your pants and just called for double strength Immodium AD from the pharmacy.

I'll lay it on the line here. The libs we see on this board are not the norm. We have the rabid crew. Democrats the real democrats are starting to really worry. You know their internals are freaking them out.

Polls have always swung wildly in the summer. That's what make this summer so very strange. Neck and neck at this point in time? Obama can't pull ahead. Most interesting. And this is with how much moola going to attack ads against Romney?

The reason Obama has been ahead all summer is because he's going to win and the internals show he's going to win. That's why the Bain attacks are working. Romney will be effectively knocked out by Sept 1st.

169 Americans have given over 80% of all campaign donations and guess how many votes those 169 Americans have?

Answer: 169

Amount of money doesn't win, the effect use of money wins. Do some research.

What some people seem to be missing here is that Obama has spent more than Romney to this point and most of the polls are within the margin of error showing them basically tied also over the last few months Romney has been out raising Obama in donations.You might think about what happens as the election get's closer when people start paying more attention and Romney uses that money for a media blitz against Obama.

and keep in mind that summer is always the worst time to get an accurate result being many working individuals are busy with kids/home projects/vacations...etc....of course the lazy,naive,dumb and ill informed have no lives, therefore are able to take calls and tell the pollster they are for O'Bozo.

What some people seem to be missing here is that Obama has spent more than Romney to this point and most of the polls are within the margin of error showing them basically tied also over the last few months Romney has been out raising Obama in donations.You might think about what happens as the election get's closer when people start paying more attention and Romney uses that money for a media blitz against Obama.

Obama will still win and the defining of Romney in July will be the foundation, but keep believing without researching.

169 Americans have given over 80% of all campaign donations and guess how many votes those 169 Americans have?

I have done a little research.. Few are donating to Obumble this time around to include wall street. You would think all those fat cats would have appreciated Obumble hiring so many of them..

Strange huh?

As the economy continues to collapse going into October, does anyone really think Obama wont be able to keep up with the donations? just wait and see how bad July's Jobs report is in about 2 weeks. Romney will be asking Obama for an explanation on his recovery summer of 2012.

I have done a little research.. Few are donating to Obumble this time around to include wall street. You would think all those fat cats would have appreciated Obumble hiring so many of them..

Strange huh?

Romney was done in in the month of July 2012. Watch as the narrative on Romney is fine tuned over the next months.

Strange huh?

Romney was done in in the month of July 2012. Watch as the narrative on Romney is fine tuned over the next months.

So far democrats are shooting blanks and have been made to look entirely petty, not that that feat is ever difficult.

As the economy continues to collapse going into October, does anyone really think Obama wont be able to keep up with the donations? just wait and see how bad July's Jobs report is in about 2 weeks. Romney will be asking Obama for an explanation on his recovery summer of 2012.

See, you miss the point. No one gives a shit what Romney asks and that's the reason why he will be crushed.

Obama will still win and the defining of Romney in July will be the foundation, but keep believing without researching.
Keep believing those talking points instead of using common sense if you wish but if your so called July defining of Romney was having any affect Obama would have a good size lead in the polls instead of being for all purposes being tied with Romney.The polls go from tied to anywhere from a 1-4 point difference between them and your July defining month is almost over not a good sign.

Fantastic!! Didn't realize it was so bad for you libs that you're already handing out the excuses for your anticipated overwhelming defeat.

Pubs stole the election! They stole the election!

Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

See, you miss the point. No one gives a shit what Romney asks and that's the reason why he will be crushed.

yeah crushed.....maybe Obama will pull jobs out of his ass? i'm not holding my breath, but I certainly hope you do....tell me how it works out

Fantastic!! Didn't realize it was so bad for you libs that you're already handing out the excuses for your anticipated overwhelming defeat.

Pubs stole the election! They stole the election!

Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Obama will win and I've been saying it since day one.

yeah crushed.....maybe Obama will pull jobs out of his ass? i'm not holding my breath, but I certainly hope you do....tell me how it works out

I told you. Romney has been defined and it's only going to expand. He will look like Bernie Madoff's little brother by November.

Keep believing those talking points instead of using common sense if you wish but if your so called July defining of Romney was having any affect Obama would have a good size lead in the polls instead of being for all purposes being tied with Romney.The polls go from tied to anywhere from a 1-4 point difference between them and your July defining month is almost over not a good sign.

Remember 6 weeks ago when everyone was saying the Bain attacks weren't working? Now you have Republicans saying show the tax returns, including the National Review. Just laying the ground work.

Forum List

Back