Anyone Wonder If Most Pollsters Skew Left To Avoid Being Accused Of Being Racist?

you also have to consider who the likely voters are, what we will never hear in the media is that we can expect the huge block of angry voters to hit the precincts in the masses on november 6th. and as we all know,,,long lines at the polls generally is a sign that most people want to make sure the incumbent (aka, the clown in chief is voted out.

Would you please back up your claim that the major polls have 40 - 27 spreads D's vs. R's?

on approval ratings?

Because I can find zero.

Are you illiterate? Can't read?

Voter registration down among Hispanics, blacks
Voter registration down among Hispanics, blacks - The Washington Post

Civil rights groups launch voter registration drives earlier
Voter registration among blacks is down from 2008, prompting the NAACP and other civil rights organizations to launch registration drives two months earlier than in past presidential election years.

Voter Registration Down Among Hispanics, Blacks
The number of registered Hispanics has dropped significantly -- 5 percent across the country, to about 11 million, according to the Census Bureau. But it’s the narrower picture that is more worrisome. The decline among Hispanics is just over 28 percent in New Mexico, for example, and about 10 percent in Florida.

Meanwhile, the registration numbers for blacks are down 7 percent nationwide.

So this Ferret cracker starts a thread claiming all these polls are skewed, but can't even name one poll that is skewed in the manner he describes.

I think that's a textbook example of a mental retard at work.

Fantastic!! Didn't realize it was so bad for you libs that you're already handing out the excuses for your anticipated overwhelming defeat.

Pubs stole the election! They stole the election!

Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Obama will win and I've been saying it since day one.

So.. tell me what good stock to buy tomorrow ok?
I'm betting on the world series champion.. who will it be?
By the way.. someone with your knowledge base.. why are you wasting time on this
board.. afterall with your omniscience there is NO need for ANY of us to exist after all
you are all knowing and we bow to you!!

You appear to be confused, son.................

It's Salt Jones who must be mentally retarded with his wild-eyed unsupported claims claim that "91% of blacks will vote for him and both the black and Hispanics have increased voter rolls."

Pay aattention, dude! We'll be testing later...................

This entire thread is priceless.

Right-wingers are so convinced that their pet poll (Rasmussen) is right, and that all the other polling agencies must be wrong, that they are desperately searching for a common denominator to prove their faulty reasoning.

"What?", they say "My guy is not ahead in the polls?"

"There obviously must be a conspiracy."

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

another way of taking a more realisitc poll is just when we speak to our friends and relatives. i can tell you from people I know in Florida,,they are outraged over what obama has done to their lives and business owners. here in naples it feels like the movie, the day the earth stood still.

Actually, no, RightWingFerret, this is, in fact, the least accurate way to gauge the public's general opinions that exists.

The fact that you see it as a "more realistic poll" explains a lot though.

well being a floridian since 1990, i can fill you in on one major worry for obama. we have lots and lots of country clubs and condo/home communities out here. and we all know who lives in them, and they are going to have their pre-election meetings to make sure that everyone votes!!! and senior citizens VOTE! and they vote in the masses!

well being a floridian since 1990, i can fill you in on one major worry for obama. we have lots and lots of country clubs and condo/home communities out here. and we all know who lives in them, and they are going to have their pre-election meetings to make sure that everyone votes!!! and senior citizens VOTE! and they vote in the masses!

And there will be Obama supporters doing the same across Florida as well, many of them Senior Citizens also...

Your personal experience, and that the people that immediately surround you, are not necessarily representative most of the population.

In fact, they may not even be representative of the segment of the population you're actually referring to... as the people you talk to may feign agreement with you to avoid an argument.

Last edited:
Remember 6 weeks ago when everyone was saying the Bain attacks weren't working? Now you have Republicans saying show the tax returns, including the National Review. Just laying the ground work.
They aren't working if they were the polls in which Obama leads in would be beyond the margin of error they aren't Bain and tax returns mean nothing to the millions and millions of unemployed and under employed people out there. So by all means keep talking about Bain and tax returns and you will be laying the ground work for a Romney victory.

Watch and learn.

You to.

Let's just remind everyone that there are no major polls skewed the way the OP claims they are.

That would make him, short and to the point, a fucking liar.

:lol::lol:

It says quite a bit about republicans that such a question needs to be asked; does it not?

I don't know every time there is a poll that does not show Obama leading the left on here say it's a right wing poll.

It isn't what you expect? How many times has a Romney supporter said, "Gee, our guy is behind. That sounds pretty accurate?"

I don't support Romney I hate Obamafuck as well as all progressives. Race has nothing to do with my position.

and now Paul Ryan is within reach. Did anyone catch the story in the news? I had predicted him a while back (thats if Rubio turned down the position)....A Romney/Ryan ticket will definitley add some points to Romneys total.

Forum List

Back