Anyone Wonder If Most Pollsters Skew Left To Avoid Being Accused Of Being Racist?

you also have to check out what other conservative websights are saying, in general, many are trashing Obama. Nothing conpared to how they trashed Bush. I read the free republic sight often to check on the more trusted polls and continuous updates on stories. IMO,,,i am pretty sure Obama is at 43/44% and stuck there.

2008 of the 99 million white voters 44% voted for Obama. In june 2012 38% said they
would vote. 91% of the 15 million black voters voted for Obama and in 2012 87% said they would. Hispanics staying the same 67%.
The difference if there are again 131 million voters will be the white voters.

In 2008 MOST white Obama voters will not admit it that they didn't know that much about Obama EXCEPT they knew they didn't want to have the least question that they might be racist so they voted for Obama.

BUT now after seeing the massive destruction of our country by Obama.. I mean he told us he wants gas prices to climb, to bankrupt electric utilities to throw 400,000 people out of work in the health insurance industry by having a "single-payer".. there are NOW some of those people that voted for him in 2008 RECOGNIZING his ineptness, incompetency and his AGENDA will know say to themselves..."well I wasn't a racist in 2008 and I'm not a racist now but Obama has to go!"

you also have to check out what other conservative websights are saying, in general, many are trashing Obama. Nothing conpared to how they trashed Bush. I read the free republic sight often to check on the more trusted polls and continuous updates on stories. IMO,,,i am pretty sure Obama is at 43/44% and stuck there.

2008 of the 99 million white voters 44% voted for Obama. In june 2012 38% said they
would vote. 91% of the 15 million black voters voted for Obama and in 2012 87% said they would. Hispanics staying the same 67%.

In 2008 MOST white Obama voters will not admit it that they didn't know that much about Obama EXCEPT they knew they didn't want to have the least question that they might be racist so they voted for Obama.

BUT now after seeing the massive destruction of our country by Obama.. I mean he told us he wants gas prices to climb, to bankrupt electric utilities to throw 400,000 people out of work in the health insurance industry by having a "single-payer".. there are NOW some of those people that voted for him in 2008 RECOGNIZING his ineptness, incompetency and his AGENDA will know say to themselves..."well I wasn't a racist in 2008 and I'm not a racist now but Obama has to go!"

91% of blacks will vote for him and both the black and Hispanics have increased voter rolls.

91% of blacks will vote for him and both the black and Hispanics have increased voter rolls.

So we can call the blacks of this country racists in the worst way.

Polls are just something idiot progressives care about cause they think it makes them relevant.... They lost that with the facism they practiced the last 6 years

Fantastic!! Didn't realize it was so bad for you libs that you're already handing out the excuses for your anticipated overwhelming defeat.

Pubs stole the election! They stole the election!

Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Obama will win and I've been saying it since day one.

So, do we have a potential avatar bet here ?

Obama will still win and the defining of Romney in July will be the foundation, but keep believing without researching.
Keep believing those talking points instead of using common sense if you wish but if your so called July defining of Romney was having any affect Obama would have a good size lead in the polls instead of being for all purposes being tied with Romney.The polls go from tied to anywhere from a 1-4 point difference between them and your July defining month is almost over not a good sign.

Remember 6 weeks ago when everyone was saying the Bain attacks weren't working? Now you have Republicans saying show the tax returns, including the National Review. Just laying the ground work.
They aren't working if they were the polls in which Obama leads in would be beyond the margin of error they aren't Bain and tax returns mean nothing to the millions and millions of unemployed and under employed people out there. So by all means keep talking about Bain and tax returns and you will be laying the ground work for a Romney victory.

So we can call the blacks of this country racists in the worst way.

I think that maybe you ought to look at your own statement with an open mind. Perhaps black vote for him in such numbers NOT because they are racist....but because they believe in the message. Think about it.

If you are a disaffected person, hear Obama speak, see the obstructionism from Republicans in Congress(whether you believe in that obstruction or not...you have to admit that it's happening), and all the vitriolic messages coming from the right.....Marxist..... the only reason people vote Dem is so they can get something fir nothing....makers vs takers....welfare bums....you know all the shit you guys talk...I don't have to keep going....Why in the FUCK would they vote otherwise?

When you have one side that considers all people who work for others as "takers" in society....consider the poor of all stripes ( working or not) as "lazy", and the only people that are worthy of respect are businessmen.....then you have the other side that respects the working people, wants to try to make things easier for them, talks about the obvious greed that damn near....and may have anyway....screwed this country for a long time, and has seen family sustaining jobs lost for quick and massive profits.....

who would you vote for if you were in their shoes? Perhaps it's your simplistic and dismissive explanation that is more telling than the way they vote. But, then again, you folk on the right seem to have great difficulty with putting yourself in other people's shoes. You prefer those simplistic and dismissive explanations....because otherwise, you'd have to turn your "alleged"critical thinking skills towards your own ideology...and you guys aren't about to do that.

Fantastic!! Didn't realize it was so bad for you libs that you're already handing out the excuses for your anticipated overwhelming defeat.

Pubs stole the election! They stole the election!

Wahhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Obama will win and I've been saying it since day one.

So, do we have a potential avatar bet here ?

Sure. I started a thread on that very topic back in April, not too many conservatives are willing to put their money where their mouth is.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/gener...romney-and-the-congressional-republicans.html

Keep believing those talking points instead of using common sense if you wish but if your so called July defining of Romney was having any affect Obama would have a good size lead in the polls instead of being for all purposes being tied with Romney.The polls go from tied to anywhere from a 1-4 point difference between them and your July defining month is almost over not a good sign.

Remember 6 weeks ago when everyone was saying the Bain attacks weren't working? Now you have Republicans saying show the tax returns, including the National Review. Just laying the ground work.
They aren't working if they were the polls in which Obama leads in would be beyond the margin of error they aren't Bain and tax returns mean nothing to the millions and millions of unemployed and under employed people out there. So by all means keep talking about Bain and tax returns and you will be laying the ground work for a Romney victory.

Watch and learn.

Watch and learn.

What do you want to bet on and what's the wager? I love this.

:iagree:

All year long most of us have said to ourselves,something like "That Can't Be Right". Even some that call into the Rush Limbaugh Show are saying it. "These Polls Can't Be Right"!.
We already know that in at least half of them,they lean left and diss a few points of the right. The split in general is about 35/30/35. So Why are pollsters sampling closer to 40% Democrats,30ish Independents,27/28% Republicans.
Even Gallup and Fox polls often show Obama leading by 5 points.
You have to wonder what the real polls are, odds are its closer to 40% for Obama and closer to 49/50% for Romney, and 8/9/10% still undecided.
Fox may be having second thoughts about giving us the real internal polls being they don't want to be declared "Racists" by the left and the lovable Reverend Al Sharpton.
:eusa_whistle::eusa_shhh::eusa_shifty:

You're an idiot and a liar. List the major pollsters who are sampling 40% Democrats vs. 27% Republicans.

I don't know every time there is a poll that does not show Obama leading the left on here say it's a right wing poll.

It isn't what you expect? How many times has a Romney supporter said, "Gee, our guy is behind. That sounds pretty accurate?"

I don't keep track of what Romney supporters say what I do know is partisans on both sides cherry pick polls that favor their candidates and dismiss any other's as being biased right or left wing polls.

Yes. Thanks for invalidating your earlier comment.

All year long most of us have said to ourselves,something like "That Can't Be Right". Even some that call into the Rush Limbaugh Show are saying it. "These Polls Can't Be Right"!.
We already know that in at least half of them,they lean left and diss a few points of the right. The split in general is about 35/30/35. So Why are pollsters sampling closer to 40% Democrats,30ish Independents,27/28% Republicans.
You have to wonder what the real polls are, odds are its closer to 40% for Obama and closer to 49/50% for Romney, and 8/9/10% still undecided.
Fox may be having second thoughts about giving us the real internal polls being they don't want to be declared "Racists" by the left and the lovable Reverend Al Sharpton.

You're an idiot and a liar. List the major pollsters who are sampling 40% Democrats vs. 27% Republicans.

CBS News State of the Union Poll - CBS News

The above CBS poll of 659 people.

44% or 290 were Democrats
31% or 204 were Independent
25% or 165 were GOP

CBS News State of the Union Poll - CBS News

The above CBS poll of 659 people.

44% or 290 were Democrats
31% or 204 were Independent
25% or 165 were GOP

Now why did you make me waste my time reading that?

That was not a poll meant to reflect the nation's population. It was a poll of Americans who WATCHED THE SPEECH.

Please. Don't try to fool me.

you also have to consider who the likely voters are, what we will never hear in the media is that we can expect the huge block of angry voters to hit the precincts in the masses on november 6th. and as we all know,,,long lines at the polls generally is a sign that most people want to make sure the incumbent (aka, the clown in chief is voted out.

Forum List

Back