Anyone who sneers at pro-abortion/Nazi parallels should watch this:

There is no comparison between Nazism and pro-abortion. I don't get where this thinking comes from, anyway.

Then you didn't read any of the OP's posts on the subject, and have no business posting in this thread.

If you can't be bothered to read what you're allegedly posting about, please shut up and don't waste our time and space.

Yes mistress.

Sure it is, you just confirmed it. "It's not murder if it's legal!"

You're wrong, of course.

If I may join the discussion by asking a simple question.

Why can a woman decide for herself about marriage, future decision, but is not allowed to chose radical decisions concerning her body and health?

Isn't the right of wanting to become a parent the same as the right NOT TO?

A woman IS allowed to make radical decisions concerning her body and her health. The issue in abortion, and the one leftist poltroons always pretend not to hear, is that it's NOT about HER body. An unborn baby is NOT part of her body, and mindlessly insisting that it is flies in the face of the medical and biological science that the left is normally trying to convince us they worship.

At the point where a woman decides to have sex or not to have sex, we're talking about the sam thing, and the same right. At the point where we're talking about her deciding to kill another human being, we're on completely different territory.

If you really want to join this discussion, be warned ahead of time that you WILL be forced to join it on the basis of medical fact, not on the basis of warm, fuzzy, feel-good euphemisms. The pro-lifers here have no interest in helping you feel like a nice person by just giving women what they want.

You've been warned. Don't whine later about how mean we are.

Well, then, when discussing abortion, there are alot of things to be discussed. Is rejecting the thought of abortion is out of the thinking that one must not kill a soul, and when is the time were a baby becomes a separated part of his mother?

It depends on which object you chose to adress.

What about when a child is destined to have a disability or God forbid, some kind of illness? It is still okay to obligate a mother to deliver a baby?

What about a child that comes out of prohibited relationship?

Is it okay to kill children whose parents desert them?

Is it okay to kill children who are disabled?

Nope.

Nope.

In general, I am against abortion, but there are cases in which I will think these are needed steps.

It is not and never be ok to kill abandoned children. But when they have a risk at being born seriously sick or disabled, isn't keeping the pregnancy nothing but injustice to both child and mother (only in worse cases, I speak of).

Most people don't prefer to be dead, nor do they typically choose death over the POTENTIAL of discomfort or poverty in their lifetime.

Most people, even in the most dire circumstances, fight to stay alive.

So no, I don't buy the "it's kinder to kill them" schtick.

So, just to recap:

1. Nazis and progressives agree that people should be educated about the benefits of legalized abortion.
2. Nazis and progressives agree that the primary benefit of legalized abortion is that it reduces the number of undesirable/unhappy children, while improving the environment for children who are "planned" and "desired".
3. Nazis and progressives are okay with killing so long as the law allows it.

I know there are more, but I'm getting tired.

I wonder how pissed off a holocaust survivor would be if they read some poster comparing what they went through with this shit, all the while they are enjoying the freedoms and comforts or a liberal western society. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Holocaust survivors in Poland remember how abortion was used against them..which is why Poland fights so hard to keep it illegal in their country. They know what sort of people promote abortion, and they know what legalized killing leads to.

There is no comparison between Nazism and pro-abortion. I don't get where this thinking comes from, anyway.

Read the thread, all will be revealed, nitwit.

I have, and there is no resemblence.

Now will you please answer my question in a civilized normal manner?

I'm hearing, "Didn't read it, don't want to know it, refuse to comment on any of it, so come up with something completely new and different for me." And I'm wondering why you think any of us should go to that much trouble for you.

If I may join the discussion by asking a simple question.

Why can a woman decide for herself about marriage, future decision, but is not allowed to chose radical decisions concerning her body and health?

Isn't the right of wanting to become a parent the same as the right NOT TO?

A woman IS allowed to make radical decisions concerning her body and her health. The issue in abortion, and the one leftist poltroons always pretend not to hear, is that it's NOT about HER body. An unborn baby is NOT part of her body, and mindlessly insisting that it is flies in the face of the medical and biological science that the left is normally trying to convince us they worship.

At the point where a woman decides to have sex or not to have sex, we're talking about the sam thing, and the same right. At the point where we're talking about her deciding to kill another human being, we're on completely different territory.

If you really want to join this discussion, be warned ahead of time that you WILL be forced to join it on the basis of medical fact, not on the basis of warm, fuzzy, feel-good euphemisms. The pro-lifers here have no interest in helping you feel like a nice person by just giving women what they want.

You've been warned. Don't whine later about how mean we are.

Well, then, when discussing abortion, there are alot of things to be discussed. Is rejecting the thought of abortion is out of the thinking that one must not kill a soul, and when is the time were a baby becomes a separated part of his mother?

You are correct that there is a lot to discuss on the subject of abortion. You know what the first step in discussion is? It's ASKING the other person what their position/argument is. It isn't TELLING them what their position/argument is. You have shown me no indication that you are qualified to choose the words that come out of my mouth, so how about we just stick to ME doing that for the time being, hmmm?

It depends on which object you chose to adress.

I haven't chosen to address anything yet, because you haven't chosen to ask me yet. Let me know when you get tired of being both sides of this debate and have room for me to join in.

What about when a child is destined to have a disability or God forbid, some kind of illness? It is still okay to obligate a mother to deliver a baby?

What about it? Are only people who are perfectly physically healthy deserving of life? Are they the only ones who are valuable and have something to contribute to the world? Because if that's what you think, then that does away with your contention that there's no resemblance between pro-abortion beliefs and Nazi beliefs.

"Obligate the mother to deliver"? Is that REALLY how you look at childbirth? As an obligation which is, by inference, onerous? How very sad.

What about a child that comes out of prohibited relationship?

What about him? The kid didn't choose to have the relationship. Why should he be punished for it? We don't send children to prison for the crimes of their parents, so why would we sentence them to death for them?

Nope.

In general, I am against abortion, but there are cases in which I will think these are needed steps.

It is not and never be ok to kill abandoned children. But when they have a risk at being born seriously sick or disabled, isn't keeping the pregnancy nothing but injustice to both child and mother (only in worse cases, I speak of).

I see. So by that logic, if my beloved 3-year-old, Quinlan, were to contract some illness that would leave him disabled, it would be an injustice to him if I didn't kill him on the spot?

I wonder how pissed off a holocaust survivor would be if they read some poster comparing what they went through with this shit, all the while they are enjoying the freedoms and comforts or a liberal western society. Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

What makes you think Holocaust survivors all agree with you on abortion? Why are you leftists always looking for SOMEONE'S skirts to hide behind?

The Obama administration in support of their pro abortion and euthanasia stance today issued a letter of understanding for the defense appropriations bill for the 2013 Congress. Included in the bill is a request by the Secretary of Defense for a Waffen SS unit to be fully funded and supported by a division of Panzer tanks. Mortar battery units with Granatwerfer 5 cm light mortars, Gewehr 98 for field units and Gewehr 43 for advanced infantry.

The Nazis believed that a woman's body belonged to the state and the state determined if a woman could keep her baby or have an abortion.
Similar to the anti abortion kooks in America today.

Not at all. The Nazis believed that populations should be targeted and convinced that it was in their best interests to have abortion on demand.

It's the precursor to out and out genocide.

And Hitler made abortion in Germany legal for everyone except Aryans. It's one of the first things he did.

Are you progressive nazi-lovers suggesting that he was targeting Aryan women?

Not at all. The Nazis believed that populations should be targeted and convinced that it was in their best interests to have abortion on demand.

It's the precursor to out and out genocide.

No, the Nazis FORCED women to have abortions in Poland and other Jewish areas under PUNISHMENT OF DEATH if they had Jewish babies.
You dumb ass fool. Where in this country are women FORCED to have abortions?
You should be ashamed of yourself comparing this to those women and in many cases, their families also, in Poland that were executed for having their children and not obeying the Nazi commands.

Women in this country are forced to have abortions every day.

And Nazis didn't initially force poles to get abortions. They made it legal and used propaganda to convince poles that it was in THEIR BEST INTERESTS to get abortions.

Just like you progressive nazis do today. Same people, same ideology, different decade.

Jewish doctors in the ghettos aborted Jewish babies because as soon as a poor ghetto dweller was known to be pregnant, she was gassed.

You guys haven't started gassing pregnant ghetto dwellers yet, I suspect you'll start with the old and infirm...but we'll get there. Keep on keeping on!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back