Anyone Watch The Tea Party Television HD?

The liberals always trash Tea Party talk. It's their favorite thing to do. Tea Party T.V. will have a target on it for a liberal trashing.

I started a group on Freedom Works to get the message out about how illegal aliens getting home loans crashed the economy. My group was getting attacked viciously on Freedom Works by illegal immigrants and liberals.

Marie Gray has a band of about 14 liberals that will run anyone off Freedom Works that post topics in their groups that are not acceptable to the liberal tone.

There's lots of illegal immigrants that use the race card to turn the issue around.

These people posting on my Freedom Works group are posing as Tea Party conservatives. They are "Fake" Tea Partiers trying to steer general conservative concerns away from illegal immigration and everything that's bad about illegal immigration.

I'm wondering about this Dick Armey and Freedom works president Matt Kibbe. Freedom Connector isn't a Tea Party web site anymore. It's a liberal nightmare of speech surpression and kick you in the teeth if you post something they don't like.

My Freedom Connector group was attacked for no reason by Marie Gray as a group member then shut down by Marie Gray as an admin. and they were all defending illegal immigrants and president Obama.

There are still alot of Tea Party people using Freedom Connector under the notion Freedom Connector is a Tea Party site but Freedom Connector is absolutely not a Tea Party web site anymore and it's being run by liberals trying to change the Tea Party message.

This is a conspiracy against the Tea Party movement and Dick Armey plus Matt Kibbe are at the heart of it. A total joke!

Last edited:
The liberals always trash Tea Party talk. It's their favorite thing to do. Tea Party T.V. will have a target on it for a liberal trashing.

I started a group on Freedom Works to get the message out about how illegal aliens getting home loans crashed the economy. My group was getting attacked viciously on Freedom Works by illegal immigrants and liberals.

Marie Gray has a band of about 14 liberals that will run anyone off Freedom Works that post topics in their groups that are not acceptable to the liberal tone.

There's lots of illegal immigrants that use the race card to turn the issue around.

These people posting on my Freedom Works group are posing as Tea Party conservatives. They are "Fake" Tea Partiers trying to steer general conservative concerns away from illegal immigration and everything that's bad about illegal immigration.

I'm wondering about this Dick Armey and Freedom works president Matt Kibbe. Freedom Connector isn't a Tea Party web site anymore. It's a liberal nightmare of speech surpression and kick you in the teeth if you post something they don't like.

My Freedom Connector group was attacked for no reason by Marie Gray as a group member then shut down by Marie Gray as an admin. and they were all defending illegal immigrants and president Obama.

There are still alot of Tea Party people using Freedom Connector under the notion Freedom Connector is a Tea Party site but Freedom Connector is absolutely not a Tea Party web site anymore and it's being run by liberals trying to change the Tea Party message.

This is a conspiracy against the Tea Party movement and Dick Armey plus Matt Kibbe are at the heart of it. A total joke!

:clap2: Welcome. There's a Conspiracy Message Board right here @ USMB. Look for it. The secret password is 'Barry'

you'll fit right in. :eek:

Forum List

Back