Anyone Watch The Tea Party Television HD?

Link or you are full of shit.

Not just one, but 4 have already been posted :up:

looks to me that in your Man with "Tea Party" flag charges Democratic rally - CBS News Video link, the man with the megaphone struck the other man first, Lose!

Nope, the teabagger was trolling a peacefully democratic rally where he was yelling into the microphone and otherwise acting like a disrespectful dipshit, in typical teabagger fashion. From there he went into a full teabagger thug-out, charging the stage swinging at numerous individuals including the woman.
He was arrested and charged with assault.
and edited source is not a valid source try again.

Link or you are full of shit.

looks to me that in your Man with "Tea Party" flag charges Democratic rally - CBS News Video link, the man with the megaphone struck the other man first, Lose!

Nope, the teabagger was trolling a peacefully democratic rally where he was yelling into the microphone and otherwise acting like a disrespectful dipshit, in typical teabagger fashion. From there he went into a full teabagger thug-out, charging the stage swinging at numerous individuals including the woman.

CBS is an "edited source?" You are out of your damn mind. You can keep pretending your beloved teabaggers are perfect little angels, but they are anything but.
The video clearly shows the incident, and law enforcement did as well, which is why he was charged with assault.

was trolling a peacefully democratic rally where he was yelling into the microphone and otherwise acting like a disrespectful dipshit,

MY GAWD, the horror....................they should of strung that guy up..

good grief....

CBS is an "edited source?" You are out of your damn mind. You can keep pretending your beloved teabaggers are perfect little angels, but they are anything but.
The video clearly shows the incident, and law enforcement did as well, which is why he was charged with assault.

Dude you used MSNBC

Dude you used MSNBC

Look again, there are three separate links and a video,....

ed shultz is MSNBC dumb ass.

we need to remember, school is out for the summer....lol:eusa_whistle:

I like watching ed for the laugh factor. The Wisconsin recall election was most entertaining to watch the blood flow to his head. :badgrin:

I'm still laughing over this..
Nope, the teabagger was trolling a peacefully democratic rally where he was yelling into the microphone and otherwise acting like a disrespectful dipshit

:eek:

Dude you used MSNBC

Look again, there are three separate links and a video,....

No shit dumb fuck, can't handle the truth that the teaparty is nothing but a bunch of brainwashed hicks, fueled by stupidity and violence, going as far as planning terror attacks on america? I'll be looking forward to what garbage you right wing idiots are going to deflect with next :eusa_clap:

Last edited:

No shit dumb fuck, can't handle the truth that the teaparty is nothing but a bunch of brainwashed hicks, fueled by stupidity and violence?

If you are using MSNBC you have no truth.
How many times has MSNBC fabricated their news?

Not any time that I am aware of, making up lies and spreading propaganda is the staple of fox and other right wing outlets.

Though here you go, I guess a google search is too hard :eusa_hand: The exact same thing Ed accurately was reporting on of the teabaggers tackling a young woman, then stomping on her head

Rand Paul Supporter Tim Profitt Charged After Woman's Head Stepped on - Crimesider - CBS News

No shit dumb fuck, can't handle the truth that the teaparty is nothing but a bunch of brainwashed hicks, fueled by stupidity and violence?

If you are using MSNBC you have no truth.
How many times has MSNBC fabricated their news?

Not any time that I am aware of, making up lies and spreading propaganda is the staple of fox and other right wing outlets.

Though here you go, I guess a google search is too hard :eusa_hand: The exact same thing Ed accurately was reporting on of the teabaggers tackling a young woman, then stomping on her head

Rand Paul Supporter Tim Profitt Charged After Woman's Head Stepped on - Crimesider - CBS News

:eusa_hand: the stupid tree took a big hit on you.:eusa_whistle:

Ann Coulter is Supremely Stupid - YouTube

Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter Named As Witnesses In Tea Party Lawsuit

what ever happened with all of this? the Tea Party was supposed to be soooooo popular it would have the "world's first HD provider of news about the Tea Party,"

:laugh2:

I am truly grateful the coffee was not brewed and I had taken a few sips before watching this video, otherwise, my screen would be covered with coffee expelled when I laughed at her foolishness.

That said, I don't believe Coulter is stupid, she has made lots of money by promoting herself to the niche of ignorant true believers on the right where she is able to militate without being questioned. Of course her 'believe' system is built on a foundation of "it's all about me" and has little to do with reality.

Thanks for this post, I look forward to seeing her niche defend her. I will need to be careful since the coffee is brewed.

struck a nerve with this one. must have been the irrelevant and fading nerve

Ann Coulter is Supremely Stupid - YouTube

Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter Named As Witnesses In Tea Party Lawsuit

what ever happened with all of this? the Tea Party was supposed to be soooooo popular it would have the "world's first HD provider of news about the Tea Party,"

:laugh2:

I am truly grateful the coffee was not brewed and I had taken a few sips before watching this video, otherwise, my screen would be covered with coffee expelled when I laughed at her foolishness.

That said, I don't believe Coulter is stupid, she has made lots of money by promoting herself to the niche of ignorant true believers on the right where she is able to militate without being questioned. Of course her 'believe' system is built on a foundation of "it's all about me" and has little to do with reality.

Thanks for this post, I look forward to seeing her niche defend her. I will need to be careful since the coffee is brewed.

struck a nerve with this one. must have been the irrelevant and fading nerve

Ann Coulter doesn't represent my views. Rush Limbaugh doesn't represent my views. Glenn Beck doesn't represent my views. Sean Hannity doesn't represent my views. Conservatives think for themselves despite your shameful willingness to box them up and package them as our views. Obviously they say plenty of things we agree with and that is why they are so successful. And frankly at least they're out there not misrepresenting themselves unlike the liberal condescending media that is operating under the guise of being "impartial." LMAO. Dude__ that cat is out of the bag. Interactive media has shamed them once and for all.

Ann Coulter doesn't represent my views. Rush Limbaugh doesn't represent my views. Glenn Beck doesn't represent my views. Sean Hannity doesn't represent my views. Conservatives think for themselves despite your shameful willingness to box them up and package them as our views.

That's an effen' joke. The GOP are easily misled sheep that just obey what their propaganda masters tell them. That's why you see no one on the left even close to the levels like Beck, Limbaugh, Coulter or Hannity. Those on the left like to get their information from numerous sources, and come up with their own conclusions.
Those on the right are too lazy or don't have the intelligence to do this, so they just let their propaganda masters do the "hard" work for them, and they just obey what they are told, and parrot it without question.

Last edited:
That's an effen' joke. The GOP are easily misled sheep that just obey what their propaganda masters tell them. That's why you see no one on the left even close to the levels like Beck, Limbaugh, Coulter or Hannity. Those on the left like to get their information from numerous sources, and come up with their own conclusions.
Those on the right are too lazy or don't have the intelligence to do this, so they just let their propaganda masters do the "hard" work for them, and they just obey what they are told, and parrot it without question.

CAN YOU FUCK UP A POST ANY MORE THAN YOU DID THIS ONE?

It's funny how mindless Libs are so afraid of a group calling for smaller and more responsible government and spending. Members of the " party of government dependency" can't handle much responsiblity for their own thoughts or actions, and need the government to do their thinking and thier spending for them.

That's what their propaganda masters tell the mindless tea party sheep that they are for "less spending!" "pro constitution!" Though once in office they did the complete opposite with nearly all voting for the renewal of the huge government and anti-constitution patriot act, same goes for the vast majority of the GOP/tea party voting for the huge government and anti-freedom NDAA bill.

Not to mention the teabaggers/GOP refusing to cut any of their insane spending causing the nation's credit to be downgraded, proposing billions more in the already bloated military spending that we can't afford etc,...

The tea party is nothing but the radical right wing, lunatic fringe of the GOP, but you keep believing the lies that the tea party is about less government and spending, the Koch's and the other right wing puppet masters want you to ;)

Oh cool. A mindless Soros borg calling others mindless. That's funny.

Stop your extremist hate! :badgrin:

He's on the tit.. he'll say anything to keep the check coming. Hey buddy, We got news for ya!

Ann Coulter doesn't represent my views. Rush Limbaugh doesn't represent my views. Glenn Beck doesn't represent my views. Sean Hannity doesn't represent my views. Conservatives think for themselves despite your shameful willingness to box them up and package them as our views.

good grief, speaking of a parrot...
guess how many time we've heard this same shit BEFORE you decided to grace us with your presence, joining just THIS MONTH..
you are a good little useful tool for the Progressive party though
:blahblah:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back