Anyone Watch The Tea Party Television HD?

Kinda funny, Coulter is funny in the youtube, she reminds me of an immature child who is wrong about something, but not mature enough to admit their mistake. The case is off the wall. It reminds me of the usual conservative issues - much ado about nothing. Conservatives, I realize this is not a politically correct question, but doesn't the stupidity of your party and ideology ever bother you? http://www.usmessageboard.com/education/226685-america-the-stupid.html

Bachmann, Coulter Named As Witnesses In Suit Over Alleged Tea Party TV Scam | TPMMuckraker

That's not what the tea-party is about. If you ever had gone to a tea-party rally, you would know this. Your ignorance, and being naive, scares you

I've seen plenty of the geezers crapping their pants, rednecks, and constant outbreaks of violence at their rallies to have a good idea of the teabaggers are about.

They lead you around with their lies of "less government!" "less spending!" but the real proof is in how they vote, and the tea party the fools obediently obeyed by voting in, did the complete opposite once in office by voting for huge government, huge spending, and anti-constitution.

Does it not bother you that the teabagger propaganda machine lied and played you for a fool?

Oh look - another left-winged kook-fringe whack job

ignorance is bliss LOL seems that the Keith Olbermann's of the world give the mindless fuel for their ingnorance

I am truly grateful the coffee was not brewed and I had taken a few sips before watching this video, otherwise, my screen would be covered with coffee expelled when I laughed at her foolishness.

That said, I don't believe Coulter is stupid, she has made lots of money by promoting herself to the niche of ignorant true believers on the right where she is able to militate without being questioned. Of course her 'believe' system is built on a foundation of "it's all about me" and has little to do with reality.

Thanks for this post, I look forward to seeing her niche defend her. I will need to be careful since the coffee is brewed.

struck a nerve with this one. must have been the irrelevant and fading nerve

Ann Coulter doesn't represent my views. Rush Limbaugh doesn't represent my views. Glenn Beck doesn't represent my views. Sean Hannity doesn't represent my views.

Conservatives think for themselves despite your shameful willingness to box them up and package them as our views. Obviously they say plenty of things we agree with and that is why they are so successful. And frankly at least they're out there not misrepresenting themselves unlike the liberal condescending media that is operating under the guise of being "impartial." LMAO. Dude__ that cat is out of the bag. Interactive media has shamed them once and for all.
then stop quoting their talking points.

:laugh2:

Look again, there are three separate links and a video,....

ed shultz is MSNBC dumb ass.

No shit dumb fuck, can't handle the truth that the teaparty is nothing but a bunch of brainwashed hicks, fueled by stupidity and violence, going as far as planning terror attacks on america? I'll be looking forward to what garbage you right wing idiots are going to deflect with next :eusa_clap:

What makes you think that? A couple of knuckle heads in the crowd? Let's compare the hundred's of "permit pulled" tea-parties with thousands gathering in most states in this country, to the OWS crowd. Care to compre the violence? arrests? the destructuon? the cost? 99% of the tea party followers are true law abiding people who want smaller and more responisble government. It's a shame the OWS crowds who call themselves the "99%" couldn't act the same way.

[...]
The tea party is nothing but the radical right wing, lunatic fringe of the GOP, but you keep believing the lies that the tea party is about less government and spending, the Koch's and the other right wing puppet masters want you to ;)

You didn't tell us who the TP is, but you did tell us a lot about who you are, and it's nothing to be proud of. And, Hey! Pull your head out of your ass!

[...]
The tea party is nothing but the radical right wing, lunatic fringe of the GOP, but you keep believing the lies that the tea party is about less government and spending, the Koch's and the other right wing puppet masters want you to ;)

You didn't tell us who the TP is, but you did tell us a lot about who you are, and it's nothing to be proud of. And, Hey! Pull your head out of your ass!

idiot! People who walk door to door and actually speak to people without scaring them, find out normal people are sick and tired of Tea Party bullshit..

"I walk precincts door to door and people tell me...They see partisan politics as paralyzing the governing process. They see no movement or communication. They're frustrated and fed up." California GOP sinking into third-party status - latimes.com

They already have fox, beck, and other extreme right propaganda outlets to spread their stupidity.

Yep, the Rights to Life, Liberty, The Pursuit of Happiness, The Right to Your Own Property, to Witness, to Voice, to decide for Yourself, are so Yesterday. Totally stupid. ..... Not. What other talents do you have besides manipulating others, and distorting reality?

They already have fox, beck, and other extreme right propaganda outlets to spread their stupidity.

Yep, the Rights to Life, Liberty, The Pursuit of Happiness, The Right to Your Own Property, to Witness, to Voice, to decide for Yourself, are so Yesterday. Totally stupid. ..... Not. What other talents do you have besides manipulating others, and distorting reality?

I don't recognize some of those rights in the text. :lol:

[...]

idiot! People who walk door to door and actually speak to people without scaring them, find out normal people are sick and tired of Tea Party bullshit..

"I walk precincts door to door and people tell me...They see partisan politics as paralyzing the governing process. They see no movement or communication. They're frustrated and fed up." California GOP sinking into third-party status - latimes.com

California is the most unrepresentative, and most peer presssure oppressed, and out of sync state in the country. Your link is a statement from a man, McPherson, (a "republican") who seeks approval from those "affected" and out of sync with the rest of the country Californians, where otherwise "normal" people go-a-along-to-get-along. (everybody knows that but liberal Californians) Your use of the word "idiot" illustrates an attempt at that oppressive peer pressure, but Dante, I'm not a Californian, and I don't cow-tow to your bs.

Just relax, go find your meds, and see what happens in November; it's just 133-days to that moment of truth. I suspect you'll show even more hysteria then, than you do now.

FYI
"Hysteria - definition; Hysteria, in its colloquial use, describes unmanageable emotional excesses. People who are "hysterical" often lose self-control due to an overwhelming fear ...

Last edited:

California is the most unrepresentative, and most peer presssure oppressed, and out of sync state in the country. Your link is a statement from a man, McPherson, (a "republican") who seeks approval from those "affected" and out of sync with the rest of the country Californians, where otherwise "normal" people go-a-along-to-get-along. (everybody knows that but liberal Californians) Your use of the word "idiot" illustrates an attempt at that oppressive peer pressure, but Dante, I'm not a Californian, and I don't cow-tow to your bs.

Just relax, go find your meds, and see what happens in November; it's just 133-days to that moment of truth. I suspect you'll show even more hysteria then, than you do now.

FYI
"Hysteria - definition; Hysteria, in its colloquial use, describes unmanageable emotional excesses. People who are "hysterical" often lose self-control due to an overwhelming fear ...

You a Pedant? Who knew? :laugh2:

Dante is not a Californian. He's a recent transplant. Dante was a Democrat, and like McPherson he found party politics in his home state (MA) oppressive, because nitwit ideological purists were taking over.

You are a prime example of what is wrong with the political world today -- too many pseudo-intellects shouting about things they have a very poor grasp of.

:eek:

FYI

Dante is not a Californian. He's a recent transplant. Dante was a Democrat, and like McPherson he found party politics in his home state (MA) oppressive, because nitwit ideological purists were taking over.

You are a prime example of what is wrong with the political world today -- too many pseudo-intellects shouting about things they have a very poor grasp of.

It looks like I got a little too close to the truth.

My comment was to Black_Label, btw, and my rudeness about what to do with his head was directed at his offensive AV ... in case there be confusion.
And what's with referring to yourself in the third person?

But whether or not your California residency is recent, you fit right in with your arrogance: that only you understand democracy and that ordinary people should just shut up. Just like in Massachusetts, people are waking up and getting their heads screwed on straight again; never mind California. For now, at least, it’s lost.

As I said, the moment of truth is almost upon us. I assume we'll both still be here in its aftermath.

FYI

My comment was to Black_Label, btw, and my rudeness about what to do with his head was directed at his offensive AV ... in case there be confusion.

But whether or not your California residency is recent, you fit right in with your arrogance: that only you understand democracy and that ordinary people should just shut up. Just like in Massachusetts, people are waking up and getting their heads screwed on straight again; never mind California. For now, at least, it’s lost.

As I said, the moment of truth is almost upon us. I assume we'll both still be here in its aftermath.

Ordinary people can't tell you the name of the current Secretary of States, even though she is as famous as it gets.

Fuck, ordinary people. Ordinary people could never have written the Declaration of Independence and the US Constitution.

get IT?

FYI

:lol:

Horse sends me a negative comment saying he feels sorry for me. He says I'm limited to expressing myself childishly. I guess his insults about people and California and Mass, are as adult as it gets in wingnut land.

:thewave:

Horse sends me a negative comment saying he feels sorry for me. He says I'm limited to expressing myself childishly. I guess his insults about people and California and Mass, are as adult as it gets in wingnut land.

Why didn't you, in the interest of full disclosure, mention that I didn't initiate contact with that PM?

I merely responded to a neg rep from you (regarding my post that I got a liittle too close to the truth), mentioning that I feel sorry for your childishness. ...
When you drag PM's out in the public, exert yourself a little more and do it with full honesty.

EDIT: I hold to my estimate: it's children that lash out hysterically with neg reps.

Stop taking yourself so seriously. Nobody else does.

ssohthehorror.png

Why didn't you, in the interest of full disclosure, mention that I didn't initiate contact with that PM?

I merely responded to a neg rep from you (regarding my post that I got a liittle too close to the truth), mentioning that I feel sorry for your childishness. ...
When you drag PM's out in the public, exert yourself a little more and do it with full honesty.

EDIT: I hold to my estimate: it's children that lash out hysterically with neg reps.

ssohthehorror.png

ssohthehorror.png

Have you stopped talking about yourself in third person form? I see that you are back on the meds.

ssohthehorror.png
You're the one that perpetrated a lie; YOU WANT THE TRUTH?

ssohthehorror.png
You're the one that perpetrated a lie; [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PWSx0bBiNIs"]YOU WANT THE TRUTH?[/ame]

Horse-shit

Forum List

Back