Anyone Watch The Tea Party Television HD?

LOL all you teabaggers can do is deflect and try to make up excuses, google "tim profitt" and you can take your pick of which article you want to read on how the teabaggers tackled a young woman and stomped on her head. I provided numerous examples of the violence and attempted terror attacks from the teabaggers, but you keep right on believing they are nothing but patriots for "less spending" and "less government" :lmao:

so TWO is numerous?
liberal twilight zone, music soon

look at his sources. :cuckoo::eusa_whistle::badgrin:

I know, another troll to add to the long list..how sad

LOL you right wingers are hysterical. Even with proof that you've been played for fools, you still don't care that your elected officials lied to you, violent outbreaks are common, a group of teabaggers were planning a terror attack on america,...that's all OK, as long as they have an (R) next to their name, I'll support them! Yeeeeeeeeeee ha! :eusa_hand:

LOL you right wingers are hysterical. Even with proof that you've been played for fools, you still don't care that your elected officials lied to you, violent outbreaks are common, a group of teabaggers were planning a terror attack on america,...that's all OK, as long as they have an (R) next to their name, I'll support them! Yeeeeeeeeeee ha! :eusa_hand:

Dear God, you're a fucking moron.

Why don't you log off and enlist. Maybe 3 or 4 tours in one of Obama's illegal wars will make a man out of you, asswipe.

Something edited is not proof.

Ann Coulter is Supremely Stupid - YouTube

Michele Bachmann, Ann Coulter Named As Witnesses In Tea Party Lawsuit

what ever happened with all of this? the Tea Party was supposed to be soooooo popular it would have the "world's first HD provider of news about the Tea Party,"

:laugh2:

I am truly grateful the coffee was not brewed and I had taken a few sips before watching this video, otherwise, my screen would be covered with coffee expelled when I laughed at her foolishness.

That said, I don't believe Coulter is stupid, she has made lots of money by promoting herself to the niche of ignorant true believers on the right where she is able to militate without being questioned. Of course her 'believe' system is built on a foundation of "it's all about me" and has little to do with reality.

Thanks for this post, I look forward to seeing her niche defend her. I will need to be careful since the coffee is brewed.

what ever happened with all of this? the Tea Party was supposed to be soooooo popular it would have the "world's first HD provider of news about the Tea Party,"

I am truly grateful the coffee was not brewed and I had taken a few sips before watching this video, otherwise, my screen would be covered with coffee expelled when I laughed at her foolishness.

That said, I don't believe Coulter is stupid, she has made lots of money by promoting herself to the niche of ignorant true believers on the right where she is able to militate without being questioned. Of course her 'believe' system is built on a foundation of "it's all about me" and has little to do with reality.

Thanks for this post, I look forward to seeing her niche defend her. I will need to be careful since the coffee is brewed.

well how lovely, calling people ignorant...that is something we all haven't heard before.
:eusa_whistle:

Hey asswipe- did you see my Obama video a few posts back in this thread? If you're in the mood for stupid - check it out, asslips.

well how lovely, calling people ignorant...that is something we all haven't heard before.

I'm sure you have.

I agree, until there is a cure for stupidity, people like man coulter will be around to feed the brainwashed sheep the ultra right wing lies they slobber over.

That's what their propaganda masters tell the mindless tea party sheep that they are for "less spending!" "pro constitution!" Though once in office they did the complete opposite with nearly all voting for the renewal of the huge government and anti-constitution patriot act, same goes for the vast majority of the GOP/tea party voting for the huge government and anti-freedom NDAA bill.

Not to mention the teabaggers/GOP refusing to cut any of their insane spending causing the nation's credit to be downgraded, proposing billions more in the already bloated military spending that we can't afford etc,...

The tea party is nothing but the radical right wing, lunatic fringe of the GOP, but you keep believing the lies that the tea party is about less government and spending, the Koch's and the other right wing puppet masters want you to ;)

That's not what the tea-party is about. If you ever had gone to a tea-party rally, you would know this. Your ignorance, and being naive, scares you

I've seen plenty of the geezers crapping their pants, rednecks, and constant outbreaks of violence at their rallies to have a good idea of the teabaggers are about.

They lead you around with their lies of "less government!" "less spending!" but the real proof is in how they vote, and the tea party the fools obediently obeyed by voting in, did the complete opposite once in office by voting for huge government, huge spending, and anti-constitution.

Does it not bother you that the teabagger propaganda machine lied and played you for a fool?

The only violence I've seen at a TEA Party rally was in Ft Lauderdale when a car load of black youths rode by on the street and threw beer bottles into the crowd.

Perhaps you have the TEA Party and OWS confused?

I'm sure you have.

let me guess, someone pee in your Wheaties?
or just not a great week for your dear leader has you all in a tizzy?
goodness

Last edited:
I've seen plenty of the geezers crapping their pants, rednecks, and constant outbreaks of violence at their rallies to have a good idea of the teabaggers are about.

They lead you around with their lies of "less government!" "less spending!" but the real proof is in how they vote, and the tea party the fools obediently obeyed by voting in, did the complete opposite once in office by voting for huge government, huge spending, and anti-constitution.

Does it not bother you that the teabagger propaganda machine lied and played you for a fool?

Thats horse shit I'm sure you have news reports of this? Because if their were
"constant outbreaks of violence at their rallies" as you said it would be all oiver the news. So share some links.

No wait you must be talking about the OWS shitters rallies.

Of course, I'm not a teabagger/RWNJ that just makes things up, take your pick,..

Fearing tea party violence, four Arizona Republicans resign | The Raw Story

Man with "Tea Party" flag charges Democratic rally - CBS News Video

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muvYNVQCRxQ]Ed Schultz: Tea Party Violence is a Threat to Democracy - YouTube[/ame]

4 teabaggers part of a "patriot group" (aka home grown militia terrorist organization) planning terror attacks on america

Georgia militia members arrested, accused of plotting ricin attack - latimes.com
looks to me that in your Man with "Tea Party" flag charges Democratic rally - CBS News Video link, the man with the megaphone struck the other man first, Lose!

It was pretty clear that the tpartiers are either a sham/front group or mindless rw drones when Rand Paul threw his support behind Robmoney (R) for Prez.

That's what their propaganda masters tell the mindless tea party sheep that they are for "less spending!" "pro constitution!" Though once in office they did the complete opposite with nearly all voting for the renewal of the huge government and anti-constitution patriot act, same goes for the vast majority of the GOP/tea party voting for the huge government and anti-freedom NDAA bill.

Not to mention the teabaggers/GOP refusing to cut any of their insane spending causing the nation's credit to be downgraded, proposing billions more in the already bloated military spending that we can't afford etc,...

The tea party is nothing but the radical right wing, lunatic fringe of the GOP, but you keep believing the lies that the tea party is about less government and spending, the Koch's and the other right wing puppet masters want you to ;)

That's not what the tea-party is about. If you ever had gone to a tea-party rally, you would know this. Your ignorance, and being naive, scares you

Link or you are full of shit.

It was pretty clear that the tpartiers are either a sham/front group or mindless rw drones when Rand Paul threw his support behind Robmoney (R) for Prez.

my dear dots, with this post one could accuse you of being a mindless drone or parrot.
cut us people some slack, eh?

Link or you are full of shit.

Not just one, but 4 have already been posted :up:

looks to me that in your Man with "Tea Party" flag charges Democratic rally - CBS News Video link, the man with the megaphone struck the other man first, Lose!

Nope, the teabagger was trolling a peacefully democratic rally where he was yelling into the microphone and otherwise acting like a disrespectful dipshit, in typical teabagger fashion. From there he went into a full teabagger thug-out, charging the stage swinging at numerous individuals including the woman.
He was arrested and charged with assault.

Forum List

Back