Anyone Support Roger Stone going to prison for 10 years?

It's serious felony to intimate a witness.

Suppose you are socially retarded, have no information, the "witness" has no information and is a witness to nothing? Suppose the deep state hates him because they need to imagine he has a connection to the hated Trump and his happy to ruin his life?

Look, you lie under oath, you should do some time. Period.

Some people lie habitually due to social retardation. They use it as an excuse to make themselves look important. Millions could be entrapped that way by the ghoulish deep state. If the FBI shows up at your door and asks you whether you saw the flying saucer you might be temped to say yes and even imagine you did see it. All of the sudden you are important, very important.

Odd the sensitive caring liberals cant understand this!

Some people lie habitually due to social retardation. They use it as an excuse to make themselves look important. Millions could be entrapped that way by the ghoulish deep state. If the FBI shows up at your door and asks you whether you saw the flying saucer you might be temped to say yes and even imagine you did see it. All of the sudden you are important, very important.

Not the same thing, but hey. I get what you are saying.

Not the same thing, but hey. I get what you are saying.
It is exactly the same thing. Roger stone has a life-size tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. What does that tell you???

Stone should walk.

The Bag Lady should get 400 years.

Sorry for being Mr. Obvious.
gee this is no fun!! Are there no liberals on this site???
Uh, liberal here....if this white pile of shit was a black man, or a liberal, you Trump-anzies would want his nuts on a platter. Not only should the bitch get the max. they should stone his ass for being a traitor to this country. I'm so sick of you white trump fucks defending bad behavior, all yous mf's make us sick

Stone should walk.

The Bag Lady should get 400 years.

Sorry for being Mr. Obvious.
gee this is no fun!! Are there no liberals on this site???
Uh, liberal here....if this white pile of shit was a black man, or a liberal, you Trump-anzies would want his nuts on a platter. Not only should the bitch get the max. they should stone his ass for being a traitor to this country. I'm so sick of you white trump fucks defending bad behavior, all yous mf's make us sick
typical violent liberal. do you have any idea what he was convicted for??? or is violence all you got?

The best the lying FBI could do was entrap a socially retarded guy for harmless lying while sporting a life size tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. This is far cry from getting Trump for being a agent of the USSR.
Because he is a theatricalism doesn't means he retarded, and which most minorities are very theatrical. He is just a little flashy but he is very intelligent. And Nixon was his best friend. And their are many out their that tattooed their best friend onto their bodies and which I will not do that. He knew that Nixon really tried to improve race relations and make this country a great place. But the Dems of those times didn't wanted the Republican party to be known as the party that united everyone.

It's serious felony to intimate a witness.

Suppose you are socially retarded, have no information, the "witness" has no information and is a witness to nothing? Suppose the deep state hates him because they need to imagine he has a connection to the hated Trump and his happy to ruin his life?
Crazy people say crazy things like "deep state". Witness tampering is serious business but since extortion of other countries for personal favors like meddling in our elections is now legal I guess witness tampering should be legal too.

The best the lying FBI could do was entrap a socially retarded guy for harmless lying while sporting a life size tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. This is far cry from getting Trump for being a agent of the USSR.
Because he is a theatricalism doesn't means he retarded, and which most minorities are very theatrical. He is just a little flashy but he is very intelligent. And Nixon was his best friend. And their are many out their that tattooed their best friend onto their bodies and which I will not do that. He knew that Nixon really tried to improve race relations and make this country a great place. But the Dems of those times didn't wanted the Republican party to be known as the party that united everyone.

Please do not be so silly. Do you know anyone with a life-size tattoo on his back of a US president, let alone the most disgraced president in American history???

[
Please do not be so silly. Do you know anyone with a life-size tattoo on his back of a US president, let alone the most disgraced president in American history???

3q2gw7.gif

Forum List

Back