How Much More Should Trump Be Spending on You?

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
In all fairness Obama's spending is called out as well-

Federal outlays per person have increased $1,441 since 2016, to a grand total of $14,652 per person.

Especially in an election year, we really should be talking about increases in federal spending and national debt and their relationship to economic growth. At the very least, we should be acknowledging what the Times has discovered, hiding right there in plain sight: We are spending far more per person than we were in 2016. And we should be asking everybody who wants to be president: What do we have to show for that extra $1,441?

In all fairness Obama's spending is called out as well-

Federal outlays per person have increased $1,441 since 2016, to a grand total of $14,652 per person.

Especially in an election year, we really should be talking about increases in federal spending and national debt and their relationship to economic growth. At the very least, we should be acknowledging what the Times has discovered, hiding right there in plain sight: We are spending far more per person than we were in 2016. And we should be asking everybody who wants to be president: What do we have to show for that extra $1,441?
not sure how or what they are spending on me since I havent seen anything from them,,,

in fact I dont see where they have authority to spend money on me,,,

I suspect if we each got a stipend equivalent to what Rump spends on painting his face orange we could each eat for a year.

I suspect if we each got a stipend equivalent to what Rump spends on painting his face orange we could each eat for a year.

Pelosi spends far more than that on Botox and makeup.

Pelosi spends far more than that on Botox and makeup.

Pelosi is a woman.

oooooooooooopsie

Makeup joke begins 0:42

Really?

Thanks. I couldn't tell with all those wrinkles. All this time I thought she was some old guy in a dress.

Forum List

Back