Anyone Support Roger Stone going to prison for 10 years?

He coordinated with Assange. .

he was convicted for that?

That was basically it. The premise is that Assange is a Russian agent at the point. Most folks have no clue what is happening to Assange, right now, this month, as we speak. Yet he did no wrong.

So Stone, knowing that this whole reality is all based on a lie? :dunno:

But he knew that the ground rules were fixed, so what was there to do, but lie? (Or take the fifth.) It was all very Kafkaesque.

Lying about the connections he had to Assange, b/c the court and the security state made false assumption about Assange which could be deadly dangerous for anyone now exposed as having connection to him.

Or through to him. Through other journalists, radio personalities etc.

. . . but Assange and he were working together, even if the FBI could never prove it conclusively. Even the most avowed Trump supporter, if they were paying attention, watching any of the INFOWARS or other underground YouTube channels he was disseminating info on, know he was in contact with Assange. Shit, most folks that were paying attention to Trump's campaign probably know more than the half-witted, partisan as shit, echo chamber liberal FBI/CIA on a mission to destroy folks for that Hillary organization.

Bill Binny told everyone it was a leak and not a hack, and all you had to do is look at the stake holders interests behind the folks that did the forensic analysis, to know that those who constructed the story were not impartial. Perhaps Bill Binny wasn't either, but then, his story doesn't rest on locking folks up and throwing away the key. Nor does it rely on denying US government workers a look at the evidence.

It was pretty obvious what was going on.

Of course Stone knew that Wikileaks was dropping stuff against Hillary, he was being tipped.

Assange even told folks that Russia was not the source. All the spooks here ever needed to do to get the full truth, is go on over to Britain and interview him while he clings to life, before he dies, not like he is going anywhere . . . but they don't give a damn about the truth. They already know it. They aren't in the business of truth.

They are in the business of manufacturing reality and outrage.
the password was password ...........:doubt:

The best the lying FBI could do was entrap a socially retarded guy for harmless lying while sporting a life size tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. This is far cry from getting Trump for being a agent of the USSR.

The FBI didn't have much to do with it.

He lied to the republicans in congress when they were in control of the House in 2017. They referred the lie to the DOJ for prosecution.

He also intimidated a witness.

He also obstructed a congressional investigation.

He was charged with a total of 7 crimes. He was found guilty by a jury of his peers on all 7 crimes.

He was charged with a total of 7 crimes. He was found guilty by a jury of his peers on all 7 crimes.

He is socially retarded with a life size tattoo of Richead NIxon on his back so might lie 1000 times day about nothing of even remote significance. Total abuse of power for FBI to entrap him over nothing whatsoever of importance.

Notice that as a typical liberal you were not able to understand OP.

He is socially retarded with a life size tattoo of Richead NIxon on his back so might lie 1000 times day about nothing of even remote significance. Total abuse of power for FBI to entrap him over nothing whatsoever of importance.

The FBI didn't entrap him. The FBI didn't have much of anything to do with it.

stone DIDN'T lie to the FBI.

stone lied to the congress when the republicans were in control of the congress in 2017.

How many times must that be posted to you? It was in my reply.

I understand completely. It's you who doesn't understand and doesn't even know the facts of this situation. You are so stupid that you actually believe he lied to the FBI and they entrapped him in it. He didn't lie to the FBI. No one can entrap anyone into lying. All a person has to do is NOT LIE. It's a serious felony to lie to congress. It's serious felony to intimate a witness. It's a serious felony to obstruct congress. None of his crimes were of no importance.

I understand you're a far right radical extremist who has no clue what you're talking about and what's going on in our world. However, don't you get tired of making a total fool of yourself to all of cyberspace? Only a fool would still believe a lie once they're told the truth.

Here is a link to the documents filed by the government listing his crimes and the charges. I know you're not going to read it. I know you'll never accept true facts but I'm going to post it anyway. You're just way too lazy to read it and the last thing you want is honest truths.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2019/01/Roger-Stone-indictment.pdf

Stone will 'serve' about ten months in a 'Club Med' min. security prison before Trump sets him free.
While in 'prison' Strone will work on his book which he will sell ten million copies of.
Not a bad gig.

The FBI didn't entrap him. The FBI didn't have much of anything to do with it.

stone DIDN'T lie to the FBI.

stone lied to the congress when the republicans were in control of the congress in 2017.

How many times must that be posted to you? It was in my reply.

I understand completely. It's you who doesn't understand and doesn't even know the facts of this situation. You are so stupid that you actually believe he lied to the FBI and they entrapped him in it. He didn't lie to the FBI. No one can entrap anyone into lying. All a person has to do is NOT LIE. It's a serious felony to lie to congress. It's serious felony to intimate a witness. It's a serious felony to obstruct congress. None of his crimes were of no importance.

I understand you're a far right radical extremist who has no clue what you're talking about and what's going on in our world. However, don't you get tired of making a total fool of yourself to all of cyberspace? Only a fool would still believe a lie once they're told the truth.

Here is a link to the documents filed by the government listing his crimes and the charges. I know you're not going to read it. I know you'll never accept true facts but I'm going to post it anyway. You're just way too lazy to read it and the last thing you want is honest truths.

https://d3i6fh83elv35t.cloudfront.net/static/2019/01/Roger-Stone-indictment.pdf

No one can entrap anyone into lying. All a person has to do is NOT LIE.

its called a perjury trap. It's why you should have a lawyer present when questioned by FBI or Congress, etc. A child would know that just not a liberal.

The best the lying FBI could do was entrap a socially retarded guy for harmless lying while sporting a life size tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back. This is far cry from getting Trump for being a agent of the USSR.
Look, you lie under oath, you should do some time. Period.

10 years for it? No. I'd say 5 years would be a good baseline.

All a person has to do is NOT LIE.

Sometimes a person is socially retarded, has a life size tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back, has no knowledge of anything significant, has delusions of grandeur, and lies habitually. You feel sorry for him; you don't entrap him and put him in prison for 10 years and ruin his life unless you are a rabid violent liberal ghoul.

Forum List

Back