Anyone so stupid they believe Trump's lie about a $4,000 to $9,000 pay raise?????

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
  • Banned
Trump's minions with huge shining eyes totally believing the nonsense.

He will bring back automated jobs.

His tax cuts to billionaires will trickle down.

Poor things. The unavoidable b!tch slap from this president will hurt. Oh will it hurt the tiny liddle white wing snowflakes.

Pitiful,

just

pitiful.

• Banned
Does that include the $2,500 savings from switching to ObamaCare?
If you didn't have healthcare and then got Obamacare and then got sick, you lucked out. Republicans prefer you homeless.

Even you know that.

• Banned
I don't know. Was that when the Dow went from 7,000 to over 20,000? When unemployment went from over 10% to under 5%?

Thank you, President Trump.
The Dow was 7,000 when Trump took office?

Unemployment was over 10% when Trump took office?

And right wingers get upset when people think they are fools. Go figure.

I don't know. Was that when the Dow went from 7,000 to over 20,000? When unemployment went from over 10% to under 5%?

Everyone with a functioning brain is laughing at you.

I sold all my shares in liberal tears right before the election ... now they're so plentiful, the prices have plummeted.

Everyone with a functioning brain is laughing at you.
Oh, they are laughing all right.

But not at me.

Trump supporters are of course stupid enough to believe his lies.

And Trump supporters are as dishonest as Trump and try to propagate has lies.

And their poopy heads who take all the candy on Halloween.

halloween_candy_craving.jpg

If you didn't have healthcare and then got Obamacare and then got sick, you lucked out. Republicans prefer you homeless.

Even you know that.

Blah blah blah blah Republicans blah blah blah blah
Tell us, are you really so stupid you believe in this up to $9,000 pay raise.
Example of personal and dependent exemptions. For a married couple with three children, the total exemption deduction for 2016 is $20,250 ($4,050 x 5). If the marginal income tax rate for this family is 25 percent, the five exemptions save $5,062.50 in taxes.

I believe the Trump tax plan doubles certain deductions. So yeah. People will have more money in their pockets.

Even you know that.

Blah blah blah blah Republicans blah blah blah blah
Tell us, are you really so stupid you believe in this up to $9,000 pay raise.
Example of personal and dependent exemptions. For a married couple with three children, the total exemption deduction for 2016 is $20,250 ($4,050 x 5). If the marginal income tax rate for this family is 25 percent, the five exemptions save $5,062.50 in taxes.

I believe the Trump tax plan doubles certain deductions. So yeah. People will have more money in their pockets.
And takes away deductions on property tax, deductible medical bills, deductible interest from student loans and a whole slew of other current tax deductions. You will end up paying more. You have to. By law, Republicans can only raise the deficit so far.

who ran the Council of Economic Advisers under President Obama

'nuff said.

it is called a "Dead Cat Bounce" after the housing collapse the GOVT caused. Took Oboma 8 years to get it back close to where GWB had it with ZERO interest rates and $10T debt.

So the TrumpenFuehrer.......inherits at a more realistic Market but a criminal GOVT left in shambles.

And takes away deductions on property tax, deductible medical bills, deductible interest from student loans and a whole slew of other current tax deductions. You will end up paying more. You have to. By law, Republicans can only raise the deficit so far.

You should be happy? I thought the "talking point" used to be "the rich don't pay fair share"? New Tax plan will fix that. see below.

Mary and Joe are a married couple who used to itemize under the current tax

OLD
  • $22,000 in state and local taxes
  • $12,000 in property taxes on their primary home
  • $28,000 in mortgage interest per year on a new $700,000 mortgage for a primary home
NEW
    • $0 of deductions for state and local taxes. Loss: $22,000
    • $10,000 of deductions in property tax (the maximum now allowed). Loss: $2,000
    • $20,000 in mortgage interest per year (only interest on first $500k of mortgage is deductible). Loss: $8,000
    • Total Deduction Losses Under New Plan: $30,000
Note that their total deductions if itemized are $30,000 which exceeds the standard deduction for married couples. So they will still itemize under the new plan, but they will shelter a lot less of their money through deductions than before. Assuming their tax bracket is 35%, these changes will cost them $30,000 * 35% tax = $10,500 more out of their pocket in taxes per year!

note to self: 39 min edit. Dean runs from any and all facts. as always. same in other threads.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back