Anyone See the Diverse Panel on Hannity to Discuss the Contraceptives Debacle?

The discussion wasn't about birth control.

Perhaps you should watch the program before you criticize it.

I did. Love the spin but okay HOW was the 1st amendment being trampled? By ordering WHAT be included in health plans?

(Clue: It wasn't turtles. There was no recent presidential announcement that turrtles be provided for free in health care plans. At least I don't think there was! WAS it about turtles???):lol:

Who has the RIGHT to ORDER anything? you don't mind living under a dictatorship?
And your laughing at our rights being trampled on is, scary
Indeed. Obama has usurped his authority and needs to be called on it.

Hannity always has diversity on his show.
I've always seen at least one Lib on his show every night.
Sharpton,once in a blue moon.
Schultz...only has Libs and ass kissers on...
Mathews does every so often but he doesn't let them speak.
He just yells at them and throws questions at them and never let's them answer....

Kind of sad what happened to Chris the last few years...
Mathews is just sad because he misses the tingle...

Government's first duty is to protect the people, not run their lives.
Ronald Reagan

imagesCACXA4UL.jpg

I miss Ronnie. He knew how to bring the best country in the world together. It seems that Obama's agenda has less to do with protecting the people and more to do with controlling the people.

Obama Steers the Court Sharp Left

Millions of pro-life young people voted for Obama in 2008. The man they supported is now doing everything he can to impose more abortion on our nation.

After watching Bart Stupak cave in on the pro-abortion health care bill, and then announce his resignation a few weeks later, no American is likely to be fooled by the misleading rhetoric of the abortion lobby.

Yes it was very diverse discussion panel of regular guys. There was a man there who wasn't even particularly religious. And a priest. And a pastor who seemed like a
really nice guy. And a Jewish guy. And a Baptist guy. And a Methodist
guy...
One made the easily predicted "Hitler Reference" (because you know,
offering bc as part of a health benefit package equates to shooting
people in the streets).
One was "ready to die if they come for me". Overreact much? Why would "they" come for him?
Yup. The group of men he gathered to discuss women's contraceptives was indeed very diverse.

No women, huh? Imagine that! The gender that gets pregnant and gives birth to 100% of the children isn't even represented.

I hope women are paying attention.

Birth control pills and hormone replacement therapy both increase a women's chance of heart attack, stroke, and breast cancer. Breast cancer in women is at an all time high because of the overuse of synthetic hormones given to women. That's what we should be discussing.

so there shouldn't be birth control pills?

the risks of breast cancer in users of oral contraceptives is very slight.

the risk of pregnancy in non users of oral contraceptions is very high. what's to discuss?

A 1996 analysis of worldwide epidemiologic data conducted by the Collaborative Group on Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer found that women who were current or recent users of birth control pills had a slightly elevated risk of developing breast cancer. The risk was highest for women who started using OCs as teenagers. However, 10 or more years after women stopped using OCs, their risk of developing breast cancer returned to the same level as if they had never used birth control pills, regardless of family history of breast cancer, reproductive history, geographic area of residence, ethnic background, differences in study design, dose and type of hormone, or duration of use. In addition, breast cancers diagnosed in women after 10 or more years of not using OCs were less advanced than breast cancers diagnosed in women who had never used OCs

Oral Contraceptives and Cancer Risk: Q & A - National Cancer Institute

Yes it was very diverse discussion panel of regular guys. There was a man there who wasn't even particularly religious. And a priest. And a pastor who seemed like a
really nice guy. And a Jewish guy. And a Baptist guy. And a Methodist
guy...
One made the easily predicted "Hitler Reference" (because you know,
offering bc as part of a health benefit package equates to shooting
people in the streets).
One was "ready to die if they come for me". Overreact much? Why would "they" come for him?
Yup. The group of men he gathered to discuss women's contraceptives was indeed very diverse.

No women, huh? Imagine that! The gender that gets pregnant and gives birth to 100% of the children isn't even represented.

I hope women are paying attention.

what?:lol:

These people don't care about the side affects of birth control pills or abortions..

As long as they can shout, WE CARE for Women's rights to CHOOSE...ra ra ra

Even if it means killing ones own child.

You've introduced three completely different discussions.
Side effects is a medical issue.
Birth control is a moral issue.
Abortion is a moral issue.

Birth control pills and hormone replacement therapy both increase a women's chance of heart attack, stroke, and breast cancer. Breast cancer in women is at an all time high because of the overuse of synthetic hormones given to women. That's what we should be discussing.

so there shouldn't be birth control pills?

the risks of breast cancer in users of oral contraceptives is very slight.

the risk of pregnancy in non users of oral contraceptions is very high. what's to discuss?

A 1996 analysis of worldwide epidemiologic data conducted by the Collaborative Group on Hormonal Factors in Breast Cancer found that women who were current or recent users of birth control pills had a slightly elevated risk of developing breast cancer. The risk was highest for women who started using OCs as teenagers. However, 10 or more years after women stopped using OCs, their risk of developing breast cancer returned to the same level as if they had never used birth control pills, regardless of family history of breast cancer, reproductive history, geographic area of residence, ethnic background, differences in study design, dose and type of hormone, or duration of use. In addition, breast cancers diagnosed in women after 10 or more years of not using OCs were less advanced than breast cancers diagnosed in women who had never used OCs

Oral Contraceptives and Cancer Risk: Q & A - National Cancer Institute

I'm confused...what is the issue?
Is it the possible side-effects of the drugs or is it the moral issues of birth control methods?

These people don't care about the side affects of birth control pills or abortions..

yes I did..

You sound just like kosher allie.

And?

Who could possibly understand women's needs and rights better than middle aged men?

Who could possibly understand women's needs and rights better than middle aged men?

Again, for the slow kids at the back of class.... the topic was 'religious liberty', not women's needs... which, as a woman, I can access for myself without interference or 'help' from you jack asses on the left, or your fucking messiah... who is not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

THEN why don't you and all the lefty men on this board shut the hell up on this topic?
Us WOMEN are sick of listening to you all act like you know what hell you are talking about or how if FEELS to be a woman..

THEN why don't you and all the lefty men on this board shut the hell up on this topic?
Us WOMEN are sick of listening to you all act like you know what hell you are talking about or how if FEELS to be a woman..

Because we mere women can't cope with running our own lives without help from liberal males. We really should be grateful for their support. :lol:

*sarcasm ends*

haha no women to discuss birth control. typical nonsense from the Fox News crew.

why, no man has a interest in it? according to all the lefty men here they have all the say about it, evidently

Who said "no man"?
The fact is there were NO WOMEN.
Distort, twist, slant, side step and dodge is your best side.

The discussion was about 'religious liberty'.... there were representatives from a bunch of churches, Christian and non-Christian.

Forum List

Back