Anyone See the Diverse Panel on Hannity to Discuss the Contraceptives Debacle?

Who could possibly understand women's needs and rights better than middle aged men?

Again, for the slow kids at the back of class.... the topic was 'religious liberty', not women's needs... which, as a woman, I can access for myself without interference or 'help' from you jack asses on the left, or your fucking messiah... who is not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Calling the first black president "boy" says loads about you.

Who could possibly understand women's needs and rights better than middle aged men?

Again, for the slow kids at the back of class.... the topic was 'religious liberty', not women's needs... which, as a woman, I can access for myself without interference or 'help' from you jack asses on the left, or your fucking messiah... who is not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy.

Shallow and vapid...deanies call to fame...racist too.

True story...

Congrats BOY...
icon14.gif

As I mentioned before, it is a quote from a Movie - The Life of Brian.... that mocks Christianity.... much like your messiah mocks Christianity. Context, idiot, context.

Yes it was very diverse discussion panel of regular guys. There was a man there who wasn't even particularly religious. And a priest. And a pastor who seemed like a
really nice guy. And a Jewish guy. And a Baptist guy. And a Methodist
guy...
One made the easily predicted "Hitler Reference" (because you know,
offering bc as part of a health benefit package equates to shooting
people in the streets).
One was "ready to die if they come for me". Overreact much? Why would "they" come for him?
Yup. The group of men he gathered to discuss women's contraceptives was indeed very diverse.

I didn't watch it, but I checked it out afterwards.... they're discussing 'religious liberty' not contraceptives.... fucking moron.

Ah yes spoken with all the grace and class of those raised in a trailer park. Moved into the dreamy doublewide you were hopin' for yet?

And in what way did they feel their religious liberty was being impinged upon?

(Clue: It STILL doesn't have anything to do with Turtles!).

You may now continue dodging the obvious and display your usual level of class. :eusa_angel:

Yes it was very diverse discussion panel of regular guys. There was a man there who wasn't even particularly religious. And a priest. And a pastor who seemed like a
guy...
people in the streets).
One was "ready to die if they come for me". Overreact much? Why would "they" come for him?
Yup. The group of men he gathered to discuss women's contraceptives was indeed very diverse.

I didn't watch it, but I checked it out afterwards.... they're discussing 'religious liberty' not contraceptives.... fucking moron.

Ah yes spoken with all the grace and class of those raised in a trailer park. Moved into the dreamy doublewide you were hopin' for yet?

You may now continue dodging the obvious and display your usual level of class. :eusa_angel:

I never lived in your trailer park, sorry to disappoint.

Again.... the ObamaCare issue regarding religious based charities.... that is seen by the Catholics - and a whole bunch of other religions... as an attack on religious liberty. If you don't see it the same way, that's fine... but they are entitled to discuss that... and to fight Obama on it. There are a variety of threads about it on the forum - I'm surprised that even someone of your limited intellect missed them.

Watch the damned debate again... you'll see they mention religious liberty quite often.

Again.... the ObamaCare issue regarding religious based charities.... that is seen by the Catholics - and a whole bunch of other religions... as an attack on religious liberty. If you don't see it the same way, that's fine... but they are entitled to discuss that... and to fight Obama on it. There are a variety of threads about it on the forum - I'm surprised that even someone of your limited intellect missed them.

Watch the damned debate again... you'll see they mention religious liberty quite often.

Look I get it. You're my little puppy and you follow my every thread just to find something to disagree with. It's cute. Thank you.
But when you get off the betchwagon and are actually take a lok at the lighter side of life, you'll see that all I was laughing about was that Hannity's casting crew picked all men. What a screwup! Funny haha! NM.

You may now go back to stomping your little feeties. My apologies for being so far under your skin, you just can't let go.

Hey let's change this! Wanna be BFF's?!?!? :cheers2:

C'monnnnn.... You can do it.... Gimme a kiss on the cheek! :eusa_angel:

Look I get it. You're my little puppy and you follow my every thread just to find something to disagree with. It's cute. Thank you.
But when you get off the betchwagon and are actually take a lok at the lighter side of life, you'll see that all I was laughing about was that Hannity's casting crew picked all men. What a screwup! Funny haha! NM.

You may now go back to stomping your little feeties. My apologies for being so far under your skin, you just can't let go.

isn't it time for you to get off your mommy and daddy computer?

Last edited:

isn't it time for you to get off your mommy and daddies computer?

Wait. Does this mean you won't be my Valentine? C'mon Steffy. Join me and CaliGirl in a group hug! :huddle:

My apologies if I just don't take this place or all the weird anger here as seriously as some would like me to. I mean seriously, do you really think anything you post here makes some kind of difference? That you actually influence others with those little tantrums and petty insults? Nah.
I've learned some things here from both Conservs and Libs but angry little girlies influence nothing and no one. Maybe that's why they're so angry?
Oh and sweetheart, it would be "daddy's" not "daddies", which of course, refers to more than one daddy. I'm a helper! I'm here to help you. It's what I do. I help. :eusa_angel:

Wait. Does this mean you won't be my Valentine? C'mon Steffy. Join me and CaliGirl in a group hug! :huddle:

My apologies if I just don't take this place or all the weird anger here as seriously as some would like me to. I mean seriously, do you really think anything you post here makes some kind of difference? That you actually influence others with those little tantrums and petty insults? Nah.
I've learned some things here from both Conservs and Libs but angry little girlies influence nothing and no one. Maybe that's why they're so angry?
Oh and sweetheart, it would be "daddy's" not "daddies", which of course, refers to more than one daddy. I'm a helper! I'm here to help you. It's what I do. I help. :eusa_angel:

I mean seriously, do you really think anything you post here makes some kind of difference? That you actually influence others with those little tantrums and petty insults?
Wh-wh-what are you saying?
Am I wasting my time here?
I feel like crying...

good for you..but I went back and edited my post..but good catch..now I bow to you.:rolleyes:

haha no women to discuss birth control. typical nonsense from the Fox News crew.
Of COURSE FOX does not let women discuss such sensitive subjects. We are too "delicate", except for Thatcher, Coulter, & Rice of course.

guy...
people in the streets).

But, not one woman. Not even one.

Kinda says it all, doncha think?

rdean

Certainly not Repub/teebag men of any age.

Seriously - look at the candidates. Maybe they used to have sex once in a while but they don't any more.

good for you..but I went back and edited my post..but good catch..now I bow to you.:rolleyes:

Okay I have to give you MASSIVE chops for regaining a sense of humor in the face of near fatal snarkiness on my part. The Force is strong in you! :thewave:

guy...
people in the streets).

Hannity's a tool.

Caveat emptor.

guy...
people in the streets).

But, not one woman. Not even one.

Kinda says it all, doncha think?

Women don't deserve a say in this matter.

guy...
people in the streets).

I usually watch Hannity, every Monday he has on liberal Bob Beckel as a guest, he almost always has liberals on as guests on his panel. While yes, Hannity is slanted to the right, please keep in mind there is a real good reason for this. That being if the other media was doing a fair and balanced, objective job; there would be no Sean Hannity, or even Rush Limbaugh for that matter.

You can complain about this guest panel all you want, but the left-wing media has created the Hannity's and Limbaughs due to people seeking an alternative view as opposed to the biased views consistently put forth by ABC, CBC, NBC, CNN, MSNBC the NY Times and many other media outlets.

Why is it that every time there are womens issue, the above mentioned media always seek out the radical leftist group known as NOW? NOW is a group that believes if a woman does not have the letter D in front of their name, they don't count as a woman. When was the last time you saw ABC, CBS, NBC, CNN, MSNBC or any of that media seek out the opinon of Concerned Women For America? Haven't heard of them, there is a good reason for that, the don't meet the left-wing media's agenda, so they don't get any coverage. So, when you complain about how FOX and Hannity, lean to the right and Hannity did what he did, you might want to go back and look at the reason they do, and why they are so popular.

Forum List

Back