Anyone remember Randy Hopper (R)?

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
I did a thread search and didn't see anything so I decided to post this.

Randy Hopper, Recalled Wisconsin State Senator, Arrested For Drunk Driving

According to the report, Valerie Cass, Hopper's 26-year-old girlfriend, was also in the car when Hopper, 45, was pulled over. Cass drew scrutiny earlier this year after receiving a job in Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker's administration.

Hopper's relationship with Cass also caused a stir in March of this year when protesters who had marched to his house were told by his wife that he had moved out of the district he represented to live with his new mistress.

Hopper has also had to deal with other pieces of bad press over the past year. In April, he took heat for a campaign mailer that mistakenly directed constituents to a phone sex hotline.

Republicans, gotta love 'em :D Can't believe I missed it as it happened only a month ago. Seeing the thread about the Repub, deadbeat dad brought this up in a search :) My apologies if there was a thread on this but I wanted to keep our proud users informed :)

Last edited:
"Makin' threads about"? You've created a grand total of "4" in two years :lol: Good attempt at deflection troll boy ;)

Last edited:
"Makin' threads about"? You've created a grand total of "4" in two years :lol: Good attempt at deflection troll boy ;)

Quality doesn't come from the number of threads created... You're a prime example, as even the majority of libs here don't respond...

But you do have the title of Most Useless Threads Started, so be a proud little dumbfuck....:lol:

How bout that Rezko, huh?

Maybe he'll run for President. That way you guys can distract from Obama's abysmal record even more.

Forum List

Back