are these loons really in charge in congress?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
In the thick of the negotiations, Reid, too, recalled the days when deal makers could bridge the partisan divide. He visited Ted Kennedy’s grave in Arlington National Cemetery with former Sen. Chris Dodd. Dodd poured some whiskey on Kennedy’s grave while Reid recited a prayer, the majority leader told lobbyists at a meeting, according to attendees. He told the group that he missed both men.

Supercommittee meltdown: Behind the scenes - Jake Sherman and Manu Raju and John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

Seriously? Praying to or for Kennedy while pouring whiskey on his grave? Lmao

Good grief. Never in my wildest tequila nights. Salt, lemon, shots. Never crossed my mind to visit a politicians grave and hit him with my best shot.

In the thick of the negotiations, Reid, too, recalled the days when deal makers could bridge the partisan divide. He visited Ted Kennedy’s grave in Arlington National Cemetery with former Sen. Chris Dodd. Dodd poured some whiskey on Kennedy’s grave while Reid recited a prayer, the majority leader told lobbyists at a meeting, according to attendees. He told the group that he missed both men.

Supercommittee meltdown: Behind the scenes - Jake Sherman and Manu Raju and John Bresnahan - POLITICO.com

Seriously? Praying to or for Kennedy while pouring whiskey on his grave? Lmao

It must be that Dodd and Reid are praying to sage old Teddy seeking advice on picking up some hot young strange stuff for extracurricular activity over the holiday period. After all, you're looking for help it's best to consult with the best, living or dead.

Hmmm... wonder what these two door knobs did at the girls grave that Kennedy killed?

Oh... right... they don't give a shit about her. She was a nobody.

Yup, those Dems were real serious about getting something done in the 'supercommittee'.

Forum List

Back