Anyone plans to get the new iPhone 11?

Too much much money for a phone.
Have you seen what the Galaxys are going for these days?
About a third the cost of an iPhone.
I was just looking a couple of months ago....... You're full of shit.......
A new iPhone is in the $400+ range. I paid a third of that for my Galaxy.
Oh so your personal experience is EVERYONE'S personal experience........ :rofl:

Yo dud, depending on where you get it retail for a S10+ can be as high as $1600 a S10, $950 a S9+ could set you back $500........

Nope ... Apple is soooooo 2000 and something.
Apple turns out to be a good alternative to Google and Microsoft who both are foozling their OSes. So when you get into an App cage it is nice when it doesn´t chance the color every two seconds. And it has even advantages.

Yo dud, depending on where you get it retail for a S10+ can be as high as $1600 a S10, $950 a S9+ could set you back $500........
I'll give you a billion dollars if y9u can show where I mentioned an S10+.

Nice way to completely take out of context my initial question to you. I didn't ask how much you paid for your phone, I asked if you had seen how much Galaxys were going for these days , that's a reference to the newest models you benighted, myopic moron. The thread is about new models, talk about a clueless idiot, you really do take the cake, only an imbecile compares apples to oranges.

Last edited:
Nice way to completely take out of context my initial question to you. I didn't ask how much you paid for your phone, I asked if you had seen how much Galaxys were going for these days , that's a reference to the newest models you benighted, myopic moron. The thread is about new models, talk about a clueless idiot, you really do take the cake, only an imbecile compares apple to oranges.
I wrote an essay in school once. I compared and contrasted apples to oranges. I got a F and the teacher wrote a note on top of the paper: "Only an imbecile compares apples to oranges."

Nice way to completely take out of context my initial question to you. I didn't ask how much you paid for your phone, I asked if you had seen how much Galaxys were going for these days , that's a reference to the newest models you benighted, myopic moron. The thread is about new models, talk about a clueless idiot, you really do take the cake, only an imbecile compares apple to oranges.
I wrote an essay in school once. I compared and contrasted apples to oranges. I got a F and the teacher wrote a note on top of the paper: "Only an imbecile compares apples to oranges."
But you guys want now compare apples with samsungs.

Another one with reading comprehension issues....... I was comparing price to price not phone to phone...... Oops.

Another one with reading comprehension issues....... I was comparing price to price not phone to phone...... Oops.
Why should I care?

Why should I care?
Obviously you do, you misread what I was comparing and chimed in.......

Why should I care?
I actually started reading at post #27

Why should I care?
Well good for you at least you have your numbers down.

Why should I care?
What´s that supposed to mean?

Why should I care?
What´s that supposed to mean?
It means you can count...... :D

Forum List

Back