Anyone paying for FOX NATION?

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019
I joined it for a few days when it started but opted out,, now it’s getting better, more cool stories about America.. I’m thinking of joining.. anyone else have it? Worth it?

I joined it for a few days when it started but opted out,, now it’s getting better, more cool stories about America.. I’m thinking of joining.. anyone else have it? Worth it?

Nope. Just FOX News and FOX Business channels that we pay for as part of our phone/internet/TV package. I'm supposed to be able to watch those for free online, since I'm paying for them. But my provider doesn't have an agreement with those networks, so I sponge them online.

This one is pretty good too. It's like FOX except without all the leftards...

You are being redirected...

• Banned

Nope. Just FOX News and FOX Business channels that we pay for as part of our phone/internet/TV package. I'm supposed to be able to watch those for free online, since I'm paying for them. But my provider doesn't have an agreement with those networks, so I sponge them online.

Is that a free stream? Thank you been wanting to watch that

Is that a free stream? Thank you been wanting to watch that

Pretty much free. There's probably clickbait on there, but I block it.

I was thinking of joining Fox Nation just to watch the Lara Logan documentary on the border. She is the closest thing there is to a real investigative journalist. But I haven't yet.

Forum List

Back