Anyone need a mint? Trump 41%-Hillary 39%

That' right. The latest polling shows Trump ahead of Hillary.
It also shows
Trump more than twice as popular with DEMs as Hillary is with REPs.
OUCH!!!!!!!
The FBI better hurry up before Trump is 30 points ahead of Hillary in another
couple of months!
Those better be some 'big-ass' rocks the Clinton's are going to need to hide under after Trump humiliates Hillary should there be any debates.
Trump 41%, Clinton 39% - Rasmussen Reports™

Rasmussen polls in general are very low quality. Cherry pick them all you want, but in a general election Trump has no chance against Clinton.

That' right. The latest polling shows Trump ahead of Hillary.
It also shows
Trump more than twice as popular with DEMs as Hillary is with REPs.
OUCH!!!!!!!
The FBI better hurry up before Trump is 30 points ahead of Hillary in another
couple of months!
Those better be some 'big-ass' rocks the Clinton's are going to need to hide under after Trump humiliates Hillary should there be any debates.
Trump 41%, Clinton 39% - Rasmussen Reports™

Well it's really Donald Trump and his supporters that need a mint.

Hillary Clinton is going into this race with a 6 to 10 point advantage as the 1st woman Presidential nominee in this nations history. Women rule today as the largest voting block in this country and they will be voting heavily for her.

Trump & his supporters have chased off every voting block you can shake a stick at. Primarily, Hispanics or 17% of the population, 23 million of them are now in Hillary Clinton's column. This when the GOP nominee since Reagan needed at least 40% of this block to win the White House, Trump is polling at a NEGATIVE 80%.
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Poll: 75% of Latinos Have Negative View of Donald Trump
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him

Then add onto this that half of Republican women will not cast a vote for Trump, and millions of Republican men will not swallow the Trump bait.
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump

These numbers are already indicating already that Hillary Clinton is going to paint this country BLUE from sea to shining sea. I also expect that Republicans will lose the Senate, a ton of seats in the house, and down ballot state races all across the country.

AS FAR AS YOUR NATIONAL POLLS--you probably should read this.
Flaws in Polling Data Exposed as U.S. Campaign Season Heats Up

Tea-Party-agenda-GOP.jpg
Whatever you say
Baghdad Bob'.

Polls are good for one thing.

Strippers.
Not according to Hillary asshole!
When she was ahead that's all she talked about. Now she's going backwards and little jerks like you are poking their tongues up her ass.

Strippers.
When she was ahead that's all she talked about. Now she's going backwards and little jerks like you are poking their tongues up her ass.

All this talk of strippers and tongues up Hillary's ass is really getting me going. Does your ass need a good licking? I'm available for the next 20 minutes.

This above post begs too many questions to be believed.

c'mon, its 2016.

Strippers.

Strippers.

All this talk of strippers and tongues up Hillary's ass is really getting me going. Does your ass need a good licking? I'm available for the next 20 minutes.

c'mon, its 2016.

True, but very few of the readers here at USMB hang out at Hollywood and Vine.

Strippers.

Strippers.

c'mon, its 2016.

True, but very few of the readers here at USMB hang out at Hollywood and Vine.

No worries. The moment passed.

Forum List

Back