Anyone here against the 'T' in LGBT?

I have a friend that is a lesbian and she doesnt support anything LGBT because trannies took over the movement and people now equate the two totally different lifestyles.

The balkanization continues, and the more sane members of the gay community will start realizing the radicals have gone too far.
No, you just lack the emotional maturity to accept that there are people radically different from you. I’m not LGBT but I know the basics of respect for others.
lol...I'm not LGBT....

I have a friend that is a lesbian and she doesnt support anything LGBT because trannies took over the movement and people now equate the two totally different lifestyles.

The balkanization continues, and the more sane members of the gay community will start realizing the radicals have gone too far.
No, you just lack the emotional maturity to accept that there are people radically different from you. I’m not LGBT but I know the basics of respect for others.

I don't care what people do or who they bugger, but when they force others to care OR ELSE than I have an issue.

Do you accept that some religious people don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings? Yes? No?

Respect is to be earned, not forced at the end of a government dagger or browbeaten into by public bullying.
Do you realIze just how many rules the Bible has? How ridiculous so many of them are? Imagine if a Christian baker followed ALL of those rules. How many rights as a consumer would you lose? People harp on homosexuality and ignore the other rules because they are bigots. It’s blatant cherry picking.

Okay, I'd heard about the conflicts over whether to add a brown stripe to the LGBT rainbow flag.

This article, linked below, cites a fringe faction that was lobbying to
separate the "transgender" issues from LGB issues, with claims
and complaints of hostility and harassment:

Change.org Petition Wants to Take the T Out of LGBT

Whoa.

I, myself, have criticized liberal hostility, rejection and exclusion of "ex gays"
from the LGBT movement and activism of "INCLUSION."

What do you think of THIS?
Not just throwing out ALL the 'alphabet soup' but
just targeting the T and tossing that letter! what?
if "white" can be enough to represent all white people these days, "gay" should be enough for the alt-sex-lifestyle people. just because you have a sub-fetish doesn't mean you need a letter on the ever growing acronym.
alt-sex
:lol:
I do not give a shit either way. Wanna be gay, be gay. Wanna be another sex, be another sex. Wann a be pissed when I am confused, well then go fuck your self!!!!!!!!!!!
with a couple of surgeries these days, completely possible option here.

Okay, I'd heard about the conflicts over whether to add a brown stripe to the LGBT rainbow flag.

This article, linked below, cites a fringe faction that was lobbying to
separate the "transgender" issues from LGB issues, with claims
and complaints of hostility and harassment:

Change.org Petition Wants to Take the T Out of LGBT

Whoa.

I, myself, have criticized liberal hostility, rejection and exclusion of "ex gays"
from the LGBT movement and activism of "INCLUSION."

What do you think of THIS?
Not just throwing out ALL the 'alphabet soup' but
just targeting the T and tossing that letter! what?
if "white" can be enough to represent all white people these days, "gay" should be enough for the alt-sex-lifestyle people. just because you have a sub-fetish doesn't mean you need a letter on the ever growing acronym.
alt-sex
:lol:
I do not give a shit either way. Wanna be gay, be gay. Wanna be another sex, be another sex. Wann a be pissed when I am confused, well then go fuck your self!!!!!!!!!!!
IDC either. But i dont want society to to dive into complete perversion because they feel special.
They arent.
yep. the more i think about it the more alt-sex makes perfect sense. :)

no you don't

I don't care what people do or who they bugger, but when they force others to care OR ELSE than I have an issue.

Do you accept that some religious people don't want to bake cakes for gay weddings? Yes? No?

Respect is to be earned, not forced at the end of a government dagger or browbeaten into by public bullying.
Do you realIze just how many rules the Bible has? How ridiculous so many of them are? Imagine if a Christian baker followed ALL of those rules. How many rights as a consumer would you lose? People harp on homosexuality and ignore the other rules because they are bigots. It’s blatant cherry picking.

Wow Billy000 good point
imagine how many made up rights Liberals would lose
if we followed the rules in the Constitution! PPBBFFTT!!!

I don't care, and considering we are talking about a contracted, non-essential service, the government shouldn't either.

Again, its people being forced to ACCEPT, not TOLERATE, and that is wrong.

Wow Billy000 good point
What rights would liberals lose?

Wow Billy000 good point
welfare, gun suppression legislation, foreign and domestic aid.. Want more? I could think of 1000 other things.

I don't care, and considering we are talking about a contracted, non-essential service, the government shouldn't either.

You don’t have to accept anything. Just stop supporting keeping these people from having the same rights as you and I.

`
`

I didn't care until Obama forced the Transsexual agenda into public grade schools and high schools. I may be LGBT but I'm a MOM first and foremost. Obama acted like a drunken fool pushing this issue. Without safeguards, his stupidity did not advance the LGBT cause, it fractured it.

You don’t have to accept anything. Just stop supporting keeping these people from having the same rights as you and I.

Where is there a right to the exact wedding cake you want, and more importantly why does that right even if it exists (it doesn't) supercede someone's free exercise rights?

Wow Billy000 good point
welfare, gun suppression legislation, foreign and domestic aid.. Want more? I could think of 1000 other things.
Do you realize how many rightwingers benefit from welfare? Do you even know the range of programs in this country that are considered welfare? Don’t be stupid about this. Also, nothing in the constitution bars welfare.

Where is there a right to the exact wedding cake you want, and more importantly why does that right even if it exists (it doesn't) supercede someone's free exercise rights?
It’s the same law that guarantees you the same rights. This has nothing to do with special treatment.

It’s the same law that guarantees you the same rights. This has nothing to do with special treatment.

Again, where is my right to a wedding cake from a specific vendor?

then you were just as upset when designers refused to make anything for the trumps, correct?

That’s it in a nutshell and something the Trumpanzees will never understand.

forcing me to serve people, on my own private property, is not giving them the same rights, you ignorant fucking tool

Wow Billy000 good point
Do you realize how many rightwingers benefit from welfare? Do you even know the range of programs in this country that are considered welfare? Don’t be stupid about this. Also, nothing in the constitution bars welfare.
except the enumerated powers.

Forum List

Back