Have you tried a Rumble Roller for muscle tension release?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
My son got a thing called a 'Rumble Roller' as part of his baseball strength and conditioning program in college. I tried it and wow this thing is great! I have used a Teeter inversion board for years which I also swear by, but this roller is so simple and cheap and is like getting a deep tissue massage. You just lay on it and roll over it with your back, your quads, hamstrings or calves. Just 3 or 4 minutes and you're done (that's about all I can take!) Here is a pic FYI:

RUMBLEROLLER.jpg

I use a rolling pin. One of those old fashioned wooden ones...on the back of my calves. Feels great and stop the cramps I get from time to time.

I use a rolling pin. One of those old fashioned wooden ones...on the back of my calves. Feels great and stop the cramps I get from time to time.

No, the rumble roller is much better. It releases trigger pressure points in the muscles, which cause lactic acid to build up and muscle tension and pain.

It also costs more than I want to spend. A wooden pie crust roller works just fine. So does a tennis ball on my feet.

Forum List

Back