Anyone have a favorite stock for the recovery

I 'invested' in four Angus calves, and a dozen more chickens. Avoided turkeys this year. We can look forward to weeks of the pent up rush to price gouging that has already begun in many products beginning now. Sold a kilo of gold at the bubble price, so I have to put the remainder in something for a while, so I might ust buy some more calves, and a new audio system, one that plays some of the high density music file systems. Saw a deal on a Sony DH 590 and a mid level quality Sony CD/DVD player the other day, and now need a decent DAC and headphone amp and better set of headphones. The rest is party money, and maybe a gift to the kids and grandkids.
I warned that the over zealous news on only
10-15% processing plant temporary decline in pork and chicken would lead to hoarding meats in some areas. It never affected my area nor the pricing which was at trying to get rid of this stuff everyone is affraid to buy prices.
With restaurants not yet open, and those that are at 25% capacity, and big percentage of the public fearful of meat processing plant products, the chance that 10-15% which is abundance off the top anyway, should n9t be noticed until you cause hoarding=thank you MSM trying to use fear as a means to keep viewers from changing the channel.
IDIOTS!
NOW WANNA HEAR MY BEST RETURN BESIDES PREFERREDS?
It was my extra rolls of insulation.
Those things increased better then gold 2 years back and the return was over double the price in holding them. I think all the natural disasters and move toward bat insulation made rolls scarce in Home stores and prices increased substantially while I already had a volume discount the prices more then doubled by the time I got rid of the extra rolls.

Last edited:
I 'invested' in four Angus calves, and a dozen more chickens. Avoided turkeys this year. We can look forward to weeks of the pent up rush to price gouging that has already begun in many products beginning now. Sold a kilo of gold at the bubble price, so I have to put the remainder in something for a while, so I might ust buy some more calves, and a new audio system, one that plays some of the high density music file systems. Saw a deal on a Sony DH 590 and a mid level quality Sony CD/DVD player the other day, and now need a decent DAC and headphone amp and better set of headphones. The rest is party money, and maybe a gift to the kids and grandkids.
10-15% processing plant temporary decline in pork and chicken would lead to hoarding meats in some areas. It never affected my area nor the pricing which was at trying to get rid of this stuff everyone is affraid to buy prices.
With restaurants not yet open, and those that are at 25% capacity, and big percentage of the public fearful of meat processing plant products, the chance that 10-15% which is abundance off the top anyway, should n9t be noticed until you cause hoarding=thank you MSM trying to use fear as a means to keep viewers from changing the channel.
IDIOTS!
Those things increased better then gold 2 years back and the return was over double the price in holding them. I think all the natural disasters and move toward bat insulation made rolls scarce in Home stores and prices increased substantially while I already had a volume discount the prices more then doubled by the time I got rid of the extra rolls.

We can all go back and invent anecdotal 'great deals n stuff' for ourselves on the innernetz. I usually laugh at them because nobody ever posted that they bought this stuff at the time they claim they bought it, they just claim it later after they can look good, kind of like past-posting bets on horse races.

IDIOTS!

We can all go back and invent anecdotal 'great deals n stuff' for ourselves on the innernetz. I usually laugh at them because nobody ever posted that they bought this stuff at the time they claim they bought it, they just claim it later after they can look good, kind of like past-posting bets on horse races.
You can't post symbols unless you want
A) your enemies (groups) to bet against your positions
B) you want people mad at you if they wrong time those symbols and lose money.
-Common Sense 101

I bought 1,000 shares of TQQQ soon after the Fed, Trump & Congress announced they would do massive $7 Trillion Bail Out. TQQQ dropped to $33 but sprung to $42 before I got my shares. Now I'm close to double. My 100 Gold Coins I buy every time a borrow & spend Republican President passes a budget, have risen by $500/ea.

Last edited:
Are techs still the best bet
Or is their a hidden gem that’s been way over sold
/——-/ It’s an 3x small cap ETN, TNA. It went from $70 down to $10. I started buying 4,000 shares with cost basis of about $15. It closed at $23 today.

I bought 1,000 shares of TQQQ soon after the Fed, Trump & Congress announced they would do massive $7 Trillion Bail Out. TQQQ dropped to $33 but sprung to $42 before I got my shares. Now I'm close to double. My 100 Gold Coins I buy every time a borrow & spend Republican President passes a budget, have risen by $500/ea.
/——-/ I’ve traded TQQQ, mostly cash secured puts. I’ve done ok.

I’ve made money on modern (mrna) and now I’m investing a lot into ford because it nearly halved so I’m expecting a nice bounce back

I could guess that those companies that I don't have troubles with are going to be companies that I keep an interest in.

IDIOTS!

-Common Sense 101

Oh yeah, I forgot what Big Giant Market Movers you guys are, with millions of investors hanging on your every opinion.

IDIOTS!

-Common Sense 101

Oh yeah, I forgot what Big Giant Market Movers you guys are, with millions of investors hanging on your every opinion.
No, but you know I p'o alot of BIG MONEY people and corporations and groups who are famous for their revenge tactics. It's actually way to easy to manipulate stocks without big trades. It's a national security problem that is not being addressed.

The market won’t hit bottom until all hopes of a quick or V shaped recovery are extinguished, so why would anybody be looking for long equity plays now. We have weeks if not months before this bear market will flatten. Plenty of dorayme to be made on the short side now. Ask me in 6 months...maybe.

I agree. I think today’s massive 2000 point rally was a head fake

IMO, is was worse than a head fake. The VIX is sky high and todays rally pushes the high end of risk for the VIX even higher. I wouldn’t be shocked to see a 12-15% rapid drop relatively soon.

Until there's clear evidence that the virus is receding the stock market will be on a roller coaster

The virus could be cleared tomorrow and this market will still drop 15-20% from here. There is so much debt that needs to be unwound.
Whose debt?

Are techs still the best bet
Or is their a hidden gem that’s been way over sold
Cruise line stocks are dirt cheap about now. I'm thinking of loading up on a few grands worth.

Most cruise lines offer significant discounts to share holders for as little as 100 shares. Carnival was 7 now 16, but with the recent cruise line dumping sick people in Atlanta, the industry as a whole is going to take it in the shorts. I'd wait and not buy above 10 unless you are a cruiser, then you have to do the math.

My pick, home delivery of groceries. More people are doing this and once they get used to it fewer people will be going to grocery stores.

Business has changed forever. It's time to think out of the box for stock buys.
Cruise line dumping people in Atlanta?

WTF does that mean?

Invest in Trump 2020 t-shirts and bumper stickers.

Invest in poop-chute of history viewing gallery tickets as Dopey Donald Trump is booked for his last ride on the poop-chute of history.

People will pay to watch him expunged by the poop-chute of history.
Have you ever bought stock in your life?

My life is too precious for me to sell my rights to "My Life" in an IPO.

Stick with the poop chute of history tickets. Rumor has it that Dopey Donald Trump will throw rolls of toilet paper to the audience from his Puerto Rico misappropriations.

Donald Trump's policies have made toilet paper worth more than gold.

Lay off the mind-altering substances before posting, please!

Forum List

Back