Anyone ever shoot a bowling ball? I just did. 🤣

wonder what would have happened if you sent that round right up one of the finger holes.... might have blown that thing apart ...
Great shot though! how far away?

50 yards. I'll have to try getting one up the finger hole next time.

The damned thing was pissing me off. It just sat there in the garage for the last 7 years looking at me, so I took it out back and shot it.

After that first shot, you could have painted it gray and put it on eBay for $100 calling it the "Death Star" model. :SMILEW~130:

https://th.bing.com/th/id/OIP.F5JquSd5deWWDRrRB7TcowHaEK?pid=ImgDet&rs=1

The damned thing was pissing me off. It just sat there in the garage for the last 7 years looking at me, so I took it out back and shot it. :laughing0301:

The only time I've shot a bowling ball was when I was a kid.
I was probably 13 and I was shooting snakes off a bridge.
I looked down and there was what looked like a kids ball you used to see in those bins at Walmart.
I shot that damn thing three times with a 20 gauge and it never moved an inch.
It was then that I realized it was a bowling ball.

We do shoot a lot of bowling pins though.
They're great for target shooting.

IMG_1733.jpeg

Hell, I just looked underneath a shelf in the garage and there are 12 more of them I didn't even know I had. :banana:

Last edited:
The damned thing was pissing me off. It just sat there in the garage for the last 7 years looking at me, so I took it out back and shot it. :laughing0301:

Judging from the clean exit hole, that bullet traveled a spell. Hope you don't have any neighbors in that direction. :)

I've not shot and "keel'd" a bowling ball ... on the pins.

Is that your YouTube video or an example of the same outcome?

It's one I made earlier today, using the video editor that came with Win. 11

That's awesome! I've killed some bowling pins with .300 Win Mag and .338 Lapua ..

I went to a bowling pin shoot in Arkansas back in the late 70's. I couldn't knock them off the table with the puny .38 I had, but the other guys were knocking them down with their custom 1911s.

Forum List

Back