Anyone Else Think This Sounds Power Ranger-y?

I am only familiar with the original Power Rangers from the early 1990's..It could be Naruto, or any other vast amount of anime shows and characters...

I am only familiar with the original Power Rangers from the early 1990's..It could be Naruto, or any other vast amount of anime shows and characters...
That's the one I'm referring to! This song is from the game "Fairy Fencer F", I was just asking if anyone else found it similar in feeling to the music you'd hear in Power Rangers~

That's the one I'm referring to! This song is from the game "Fairy Fencer F", I was just asking if anyone else found it similar in feeling to the music you'd hear in Power Rangers~
Most of it is about the same...120-180 beats..

I would like to see the Star Fox movie....I really have enjoyed the game...
I didn't know there was one/is one in production. I played the one for the SNES(?)... though, I was, like, 3-5, so I would open every level by clipping my wings until they turned red because I thought it was pretty... I don't think I ever got that far.

I didn't know there was one/is one in production. I played the one for the SNES(?)... though, I was, like, 3-5, so I would open every level by clipping my wings until they turned red because I thought it was pretty... I don't think I ever got that far.
Well you aren't suppose to do that...They released a WiiU version, but it wasn't as good as the original...

Well you aren't suppose to do that...They released a WiiU version, but it wasn't as good as the original...

Okay, all I can think of now is how it's an Aileron Roll and not a Barrel Roll...

Okay, all I can think of now is how it's an Aileron Roll and not a Barrel Roll...

Yes....I use to give myself blisters playing that game..

Forum List

Back