How many of you conservatives wish to live in the 18th century?

How many of you conservatives wish to live in the 18th century?

• Total voters

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
How many of you conservatives wish to live in the 18th century? Lets say you were giving the choice to either live today or in 1750, what would you choose.

You wouldn't have the internet, Computers, modern medications, t.v or anything invented after the time you're living in, but you'd be able to have 20 acres of land and two muskets.

I'm not conservative but I'd like to live then. Obviously not as I am now. I wouldn't last a day.

How many of you conservatives wish to live in the 18th century? Lets say you were giving the choice to either live today or in 1750, what would you choose.

You wouldn't have the internet, Computers, modern medications, t.v or anything invented after the time you're living in, but you'd be able to have 20 acres of land and two muskets.

One word ... Dentistry

dentist1.jpg

On the plus side ... I already have 48 acres and a heck of a lot more than two muskets

Knowing what you do today in 1750, you have the potential to do a lot of good.

Not to mention, I could be the first to invent Duct tape and w-d40. It would blow Ben Frankiln's mind and I could give him my autograph.

One word ... Dentistry

dentist1.jpg

On the plus side ... I already have 48 acres and a heck of a lot more than two muskets
You can be in any time zone you want with 48 acres.

One word ... Dentistry

dentist1.jpg

Are you thinking Hawaii?

One word ... Dentistry

dentist1.jpg

Are you thinking Hawaii?
No, why hawaii?

One word ... Dentistry

dentist1.jpg

Are you thinking Hawaii?
No, why hawaii?

I don't know, maybe open the first surf shop or something. Invent some cool Hang Loose bumper stickers for the Brittish armada

I could go back and be an advocate for more infrastructure spending.

Or teach the Navaho and apaches to drill for Oil on their own land, and sell it back to the federal government. You know, save the whales.

Just curious why no interest in what dims, liberals, etc. would choose?

Are you trying to get rid of us?

Asking your opinion on when would you rather live.
the implication being that without liberals we would be no better off than in the 18th century

There are some things I would like to have that were more prevalent in the past
Like privacy, people minding their own fucking business, people taking responsibility for their actions and not blaming everyone else for their fuck ups

Forum List

Back