Anyone else noticing a pattern here?

PredFan

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 2011
In Liberal minds, rent free.
It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

...and rdean with his warning that the GOP will suffer when Romney wins.

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.

It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.
atucally i think your find most people will say well done to you and romney and that they just hope country come together.

elections are tough battles but in the end everyone just wants what they think is best for the country.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.
atucally i think your find most people will say well done to you and romney and that they just hope country come together.

elections are tough battles but in the end everyone just wants what they think is best for the country.

THAT is the funniest thing I've heard today.:clap2:

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

If that were only true, too many are more concerned with how they can profit from the government and could care less about the health of the country.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

If that were only true, too many are more concerned with how they can profit from the government and could care less about the health of the country.
why not give benefit of the doubt. not everyone who left wing is some evil satan from another world. they are human beings

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

you streotype to much. just because someone right wing and another person left, does not mean they can not get along once election is over

why not give benefit of the doubt. not everyone who left wing is some evil satan from another world. they are human beings

Of course there are some who will act as you say. Perhaps you are one of them. However, you would be the only one of them on this board.

you streotype to much. just because someone right wing and another person left, does not mean they can not get along once election is over

No offense meant, but you haven't been here very long.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

Who are you referring to? I don't think Romney will win, but if he does the right will be happy the left will be sad and by this time next year the right will be disappointed about the weakling named Romney. It will be fun to watch no matter who wins.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

Who are you referring to? I don't think Romney will win, but if he does the right will be happy the left will be sad and by this time next year the right will be disappointed about the weakling named Romney. It will be fun to watch no matter who wins.
very true. right be happy and left be sad and everyone will move on and get on with their lives

Of course there are some who will act as you say. Perhaps you are one of them. However, you would be the only one of them on this board.
don,t be so sure. i am sure good people on here from left who accept defeat and will want best for their country even though they don,t like romney.

i understand i have not been on here but for most people seem good decent people and would try to come together afterwards

I may be wrong but that how i see it.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

Any number of people here. Especially the ones that are already gearing up thier excuses.

I for one won't be disappointed in Romney, I don't expect much from him.

It will be fun to watch you are correct about that.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

Good luck getting most Obama supporters to say Congrats if Romney wins. They have spent the last several Months being told by Democrats that Romney is an Evil, Racist, Sexist, scum bag that will destroy their country, and throw their Grandma's over the Cliff.

The sad thing is most of them ignored reality and took it hook line a sinker.

don,t be so sure. i am sure good people on here from left who accept defeat and will want best for their country even though they don,t like romney.

I hope we get the opportunity to find out who they are.

Perhaps you should pay closer attention. As I have said the left makes it their number one goal to demonize and Smear anyone who is not on the left as a far right nazi. Forgive us if we doubt many of them will be anything less than Insanely angry and Hostile if Romney wins.

i understand i have not been on here but for most people seem good decent people and would try to come together afterwards

I may be wrong but that how i see it.

You assume the best in people until they prove otherwise. My hat's off to you. It will be interesting to see how you feel after a few more weeks here and/or a couple thousand more posts.

Last edited:

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

The country is more divided than at any other time during my life, and I think the bitter ones will make the most noise...so no, it will not feel like people want to come together and hope for the best. Many on the left will hope for Romney to fail, because they really don't believe in his approach to governing. They can whine about how the right said the same thing about Obama, but of course in that case it had nothing to do with disagreeing on policy, but rather their obsession with race and painting the right as white hooded demons. While I will no doubt rejoice for the prospects of getting the economy on the right track under Romney, I'll feel a little bit sorry for the left who briefly felt like they had the world in the palm of their hand before it was snatched away.

The left is in full meltdown mode. They know it's over. Look at the thread titles they're starting.

Forum List

Back