Anyone else noticing a pattern here?

It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

...and rdean with his warning that the GOP will suffer when Romney wins.

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.

Who are you referring to? I don't think Romney will win, but if he does the right will be happy the left will be sad and by this time next year the right will be disappointed about the weakling named Romney. It will be fun to watch no matter who wins.

Any number of people here. Especially the ones that are already gearing up thier excuses.

I for one won't be disappointed in Romney, I don't expect much from him.

It will be fun to watch you are correct about that.

If Obama loses, he lost it on his own at the first debate. I want Obama to win, but I want to see how bad Romney fucks things up if he wins. It will be another Bill Clinton/ G.W. Bush scenario. Clinton is way more popular then both Bushes. I think Romney will be worse than Bush. Remember Dubai Ports Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Medicare Part D, 2 unfunded wars and Harriet Miers? It will be fun to watch.

I would have been perfectly happy if obama had resored the economy, and promoted private industry. I would have been perfectly happy if business started booming again, and money flowed.

Alas it didn't happen so I have no proof of that.

It seems as if the lefties here, not all mind you, are beginning to work on their excuses for an Obama loss in November.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

It's REALLY going to get funny when and if Romney does win. Besides the end of the national nightmare and the beginning of the real recovery, it will be quite entertaining around here if it happens.

Can't wait.

Who are you referring to? I don't think Romney will win, but if he does the right will be happy the left will be sad and by this time next year the right will be disappointed about the weakling named Romney. It will be fun to watch no matter who wins.

Any number of people here. Especially the ones that are already gearing up thier excuses.

well i thought you expect more from romney. but sometimes best for low ones i guess.

i see postives and belive people will come together. elections are highly tense and fought but at end of battle country will come together for the greater good.

I would have been perfectly happy if obama had resored the economy, and promoted private industry. I would have been perfectly happy if business started booming again, and money flowed.

Alas it didn't happen so I have no proof of that.
well at least it good you wanted obama to do well. i won,t deny he not lived up to his hopes.

In end i think both are good men but just have different poltical views.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.
atucally i think your find most people will say well done to you and romney and that they just hope country come together.

elections are tough battles but in the end everyone just wants what they think is best for the country.

The country is more divided than at any other time during my life, and I think the bitter ones will make the most noise...so no, it will not feel like people want to come together and hope for the best. Many on the left will hope for Romney to fail, because they really don't believe in his approach to governing. They can whine about how the right said the same thing about Obama, but of course in that case it had nothing to do with disagreeing on policy, but rather their obsession with race and painting the right as white hooded demons. While I will no doubt rejoice for the prospects of getting the economy on the right track under Romney, I'll feel a little bit sorry for the left who briefly felt like they had the world in the palm of their hand before it was snatched away.

Politics is cyclic. Don't act like the pendulum doesn't swing back and forth. Enjoy your moment, it may not even happen. Romney doesn't have enough swing states.

If Obama loses, he lost it on his own at the first debate. I want Obama to win, but I want to see how bad Romney fucks things up if he wins. It will be another Bill Clinton/ G.W. Bush scenario. Clinton is way more popular then both Bushes. I think Romney will be worse than Bush. Remember Dubai Ports Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Medicare Part D, 2 unfunded wars and Harriet Miers? It will be fun to watch.

You were doing so well untill you came back to the ignorant blame Bush crap. Pity.

atucally i think your find most people will say well done to you and romney and that they just hope country come together.

elections are tough battles but in the end everyone just wants what they think is best for the country.

The country is more divided than at any other time during my life, and I think the bitter ones will make the most noise...so no, it will not feel like people want to come together and hope for the best. Many on the left will hope for Romney to fail, because they really don't believe in his approach to governing. They can whine about how the right said the same thing about Obama, but of course in that case it had nothing to do with disagreeing on policy, but rather their obsession with race and painting the right as white hooded demons. While I will no doubt rejoice for the prospects of getting the economy on the right track under Romney, I'll feel a little bit sorry for the left who briefly felt like they had the world in the palm of their hand before it was snatched away.

Politics is cyclic. Don't act like the pendulum doesn't swing back and forth. Enjoy your moment, it may not even happen. Romney doesn't have enough swing states.

Don't act like things haven't become progressively worse since Clinton's impeachment hearings and the 2000 "selection" of Bush...then the only real positive I hoped for out of an Obama admin was to at least get so much of the racial angst behind us. Yeah, HUGE disappointment that we're more divided than before.

No offense meant, but you haven't been here very long.
i understand i have not been on here but for most people seem good decent people and would try to come together afterwards

I may be wrong but that how i see it.

You assume the best in people until they prove otherwise. My hat's off to you. It will be interesting to see how you feel after a few more weeks here and/or a couple thousand more posts.
i already found some not so nice who abuse for sake sake and look pick holes in me from spelling to accusing me of being a troll .

in end though majority of people i found in time on here are good people.
I know message boards on internet on hot beds and their be some good and not so good people

but i will always try to see best in people and engage in civil discouse as much as i can.

i don,t it be fun if country does not do well. I think by way if clinton was in this election he beat both romney and obama with ease.

we see but i would also argue that anyone left or right want to see country do well. why would their not and even if it under someone they did not vote for i am sure their still be happy if country is doing well.

in end election still on and battle not over yet.

You were doing so well untill you came back to the ignorant blame Bush crap. Pity.

So the debt didn't increase under GWB? The Iraq War, Afghanistan and Medicare Part D weren't unfunded? I didn't blame Bush. I pointed out the issues/programs that conservatives fought Bush over.

You pretend to be smart, but your comprehension skills give you away.

we see but i would also argue that anyone left or right want to see country do well. why would their not and even if it under someone they did not vote for i am sure their still be happy if country is doing well.

I don't care if the country does well. I care if me and my family does well. There are plenty of people who do well, for generations, in badly run countries.

I don't care if the country does well. I care if me and my family does well. There are plenty of people who do well, for generations, in badly run countries.
you are right. the most important thing is you and your family does well. Well that why i hope that whoever in charge helps you to be able to do well in the way they run the country.

you are right. the most important thing is you and your family does well. Well that why i hope that whoever in charge helps you to be able to do well in the way they run the country.

Why? They haven't helped me yet and yet I'm able to succeed.

Sure we have Cookie, we send you a check every month for no more than cooking shit on a shingle for 20 years.

Vote cheating...
Racism...

Can't wait.

Good luck getting most Obama supporters to say Congrats if Romney wins. They have spent the last several Months being told by Democrats that Romney is an Evil, Racist, Sexist, scum bag that will destroy their country, and throw their Grandma's over the Cliff.

The sad thing is most of them ignored reality and took it hook line a sinker.
i won,t tell anyone to say anything. but with dust of election and heat gone down i am sure america will come together whatever the result

true . You are right that it about focusing on yourself . You don,t need anyone help to suceed really deeo down.

You make a good point

Here's a new excuse that the left is warming up.

If Romney turns the economy around they will claim it was the obama stimulus that did it and it was delayed a few years.

Just the fact that Romney wins and obama will be out of the way, will be enough for businesses to begin growing our economy. This will happen without Romney even being sworn in yet. It will happen because obama is the enemy of business

But the lefties will claim it was obama's brilliant stimulus. It's stupid and laughable, but I say let them piss and moan all they want to as long as Romney wins.

Forum List

Back