Anyone else notice?

if you dont question the bible, i can understand you stand point that word of the bible is the word of god and should not be questioned and taken literally. but you accept the premise that the bible is to be questioned then you raise the suspicion that the events of the bible are actually false.
What you fail to recognize - likely because it isn't addressed by the script you're following - is that any number of people can agree that the Bible is the Word of God and then have any number of interpretations as to what those words mean and how they shoud lbe applied.

Once you're able to create your own thoughts on this topic, rather than ape the words of some set of websites you visit because they confirm what you want to the believe, you'll be able to add something to this conversation.

so you believe that you can question the bible, hence you can question the word of god correct?

I do recall RGS defending that dude from the mormons that marries underage girls.

liar, provide a link. Further provide evidence that any Mormon actually does that. You are referring to a split off group that has been excommunicated from the Mormon Church they are no more Mormon then a Baptist is a catholic.

You made a claim back it the fuck up or apologize. Lying shit stain.

:lol:
I think you hit a sore spot!!!:lol:

Anyone else notice?

When ever someone on the right is accused of starting a war based on fabricated information the conservatives always defend them? Make disparaging remarks about the charges and generally claim nothing important happened?

- or when they openly engage in torture that the right wing makes excuses and claim it is not important?

- Or when they out CIA operatives?

if you dont question the bible, i can understand you stand point that word of the bible is the word of god and should not be questioned and taken literally. but you accept the premise that the bible is to be questioned then you raise the suspicion that the events of the bible are actually false.
What you fail to recognize - likely because it isn't addressed by the script you're following - is that any number of people can agree that the Bible is the Word of God and then have any number of interpretations as to what those words mean and how they shoud lbe applied.

Once you're able to create your own thoughts on this topic, rather than ape the words of some set of websites you visit because they confirm what you want to the believe, you'll be able to add something to this conversation.

so you believe that you can question the bible, hence you can question the word of god correct?

Read what I said. Try to understand it.

you still fail to answer the question:

can you question the bible? once you answer this with a simple yes or no, we can continue the discussion.

you still fail to answer the question:
No... I -have- answered the question.
It is YOU who fails to understand that answer.
Not much -I- can do about that.

Please note that "the discussion" revolves around your previously disproven statement.
Once you admit that your statement was disproven, you may continue.

thank your for not answering again.
:cuckoo:
No... I -have- answered the question.
It is YOU who fails to understand that answer.
Not much -I- can do about that.

Please note that "the discussion" revolves around your previously disproven statement.
Once you admit that your statement was disproven, you may continue.

if you cant answer a single question, a simple debate can not move forward. where did you answer the question? put the exact posting number.

once again the right wingers are the party of NO.

what a retard.

if you cant answer a single question...
If YOU cannot admit that what you said was indeed proven wrong, a simple debate can not move forward.

I did answer the question. Several times.
But, apparently, until you learn to read, you'll not figure that out.
Again - nothing I can do about that as I can only dumb my responses down so far.

If YOU cannot admit that what you said was indeed proven wrong, a simple debate can not move forward.

Again - nothing I can do about that as I can only dumb my responses down so far.

ok remind me again exactly what you have proven me wrong on? exact posting....

ok remind me again exactly what you have proven me wrong on?
Sigh.
Your complete lack of intellectual honesty has finally caused me to completely lose interest in you.
I've tried to be patient, but one can only suffer children so long.
Begone.

Last edited:

ok remind me again exactly what you have proven me wrong on?
Sigh.
Your complete lack of intellectual honesty has finally caused me to completely lose interest in you. I've tried to be patient, but one can only suffer children so long.
Begone.

well sack it up sally and provide the actual evidence that you disproved me.

everyone knows ur a lil bitch on the board anyways and you spout of shit all the time without ever providing and real evidence you know what your talking about. :fu:

It is in no way necessary for me to do so for my point to stand and your point to be disproven. You're wrong, I have proven you wrong, admit it, move on.

nope it just proves your an idiot who runs away from questions he doesnt know how to answer. :cuckoo:

it also proves that you dont question religion. since you wont question creationism. you believe in something that has been proven to be false time and time again. just admit it, your faith isnt so strong when your faced with adversity.

Creationism has been proven to be false?

Are you high?

Yeah...run with 'the earth is only 6,000 years old'....:lmao:

nope it just proves your an idiot who runs away from questions he doesnt know how to answer. :cuckoo:

it also proves that you dont question religion. since you wont question creationism. you believe in something that has been proven to be false time and time again. just admit it, your faith isnt so strong when your faced with adversity.
Creationism has been proven to be false?
Are you high?
Yeah...run with 'the earth is only 6,000 years old'....:lmao:
Nothing in Creationism necessitates that the world is only 6000 years old - that's just one interpretation of the information.
:lol:

Forum List

Back