Anyone else find...

D

Dis

...the smell of "clean" therapeutic? Or, am I just on crack?

The smell of Pine-Sol just makes life seem "ok". :D

Cleaning can be very cathartic.

As long as people leave you alone and don't make a mess where you just cleaned. If they don't ... well, then you have to get blood stains out too. :doubt:

Ninnycase, you're not just on crack. Or at least not the only one.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Therapeutic in the sense that someone just did a whole lot of work cleaning up and it wasn't me. :lol:

:doubt: Y'all just don't know how to clean anyway. Your idea of "cleaning" is to make sure the table has room for a plate of food, and a fork. I mean *cleaning*.

I think pine-sol smells nasty. Another smell that does not do a thing for me is stuff with orange oils in them. Fresh mountain scents, flowers, fruits, spices or an ocean breeze smells are good.

I think pine-sol smells nasty. Another smell that does not do a thing for me is stuff with orange oils in them. Fresh mountain scents, flowers, fruits, spices or an ocean breeze smells are good.

That's what they make Yankee Candle tarts for.. AFTER the clean. :D Berry Tangerine is in the process of melting.

That's what they make Yankee Candle tarts for.. AFTER the clean. :D Berry Tangerine is in the process of melting.

I've got a Sage&Citrus Yankee candle and I loooove the way it smells. Clean, but not flowery/sweet, you know? Fresh, kind of outdoors. Good one. :thup:

I've got a Sage&Citrus Yankee candle and I loooove the way it smells. Clean, but not flowery/sweet, you know? Fresh, kind of outdoors. Good one. :thup:

I don't like most of the floral ones (rose, stargazer lily, etc..) They're TOO floral.. Nor do I like the "baked goods" ones like vanilla cupcake, `coffee, frosting, etc. Too nauseating.

But I love the cranberry, honeydew melon, cinnamon stick, etc. types, and the willow breeze, clean cotton, sun & sand, etc. ones...

I think it's back to that whole "clean" and "cheery" thing. But there's nothing better than Yankee. :thup:

Nope. Allergic to "scents", perfumes, colognes, etc. To me they smell nasty, give me a migraine and wipe me out. All I want to do is take 20 ibuprofen and take a nap.

I don't like most of the floral ones (rose, stargazer lily, etc..) They're TOO floral.. Nor do I like the "baked goods" ones like vanilla cupcake, `coffee, frosting, etc. Too nauseating.

But I love the cranberry, honeydew melon, cinnamon stick, etc. types, and the willow breeze, clean cotton, sun & sand, etc. ones...

I think it's back to that whole "clean" and "cheery" thing. But there's nothing better than Yankee. :thup:

There's a local candle-maker that makes soy candles. They're pretty awesome too and she's got a huge variety of scents.

Nope. Allergic to "scents", perfumes, colognes, etc. To me they smell nasty, give me a migraine and wipe me out. All I want to do is take 20 ibuprofen and take a nap.

:eusa_think::eusa_think: Well, that's one way to ensure you don't make a mess. :badgrin:

I don't think you are on crack.

The high that you are experiencing is the result of huffing pine-sol.

:eusa_think::eusa_think: Well, that's one way to ensure you don't make a mess. :badgrin:

Right! Keep dreaming! No, we have to use original scent (some I have no problem with) or unscented cleaners/soaps/laundry detergent. Most of what we use is Amway branded products, they're wonderful and I can buy them online.

And to think I can get 12 bottles of that for the price of a single flu shot... :eusa_whistle:

And to think I can get 12 bottles of that for the price of a single flu shot... :eusa_whistle:

And if you drink it, I can guarantee that you won't get the flu.

Forum List

Back