Anyone Disturbed By A Russian First Lady?

I find it hilarious, but entirely predictable that you don't care that Trump is an adulterer, even as you whined about 'family values' and 'morals' when it came to Bill Clinton.

I couldn't say a thing about family values or morals with Clinton. He didn't have any. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

Of course not.
Which is why you support Trump- a man with no family values or morals- the serial adulterer. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

So you claim I support Trump because you believe he's a serial adulterer? One could say you'll vote Hillary because you think you'll get a piece from her.

I assume that a racist like you is a Trump supporter and because you have no moral values, you don't care that Trump is an adulterer.
he is?

Yes Conservative is a racist and yes Trump is an adulterer.

Being a wife and mother?

Wow- so you think she would be literally the first First Lady in decades not to promote any causes outside her own family.

I happen to think she has far more potential than that- and more ambition.

"More"? That's not enough?

Not enough for what?

I happen to think Melania has far more potential than that- and more ambition- than your view of her.

Why do you think she has less ability or ambition than Michelle, or Laura, or Hillary or Barbara or Nancy or Rosalynn?

So, in your mind a woman who chooses to devote herself to being a wife and mother has no ability or ambition? Are you some 1970s feminist?

No- I am saying that Melania has ability and ambition- and has not chosen to devote herself to being only a wife and mother. Certainly no modern First Lady- going back at least to Betty Ford has made that choice.

I just wonder why you believe Melania doesn't have ability or ambition to help Americans like every other First Lady has done?

Especially since - as a mother- and a wife- she has been an active business woman

"Melania Timepieces & Fashion Jewelry," which she sells on QVC. When it launched on the home shopping network in February 2010, Donald was the first caller and Melania's products sold out in just 45 minutes.

In March 2013, Melania added a skin care line to her resume, called "Melania™ Caviar Complexe C6

And she has been involved in charities

She's been involved with the Martha Graham Dance Company, the Police Athletic League, the Boys Club of New York, The American Red Cross and Love Our Children USA.

Why do you believe that Melania has no potential other than as a wife and mother as First Lady?
She would make a great Hooters girl

:link:
I couldn't say a thing about family values or morals with Clinton. He didn't have any. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

Of course not.
Which is why you support Trump- a man with no family values or morals- the serial adulterer. By you supporting him, it proves you don't either.

So you claim I support Trump because you believe he's a serial adulterer? One could say you'll vote Hillary because you think you'll get a piece from her.

I assume that a racist like you is a Trump supporter and because you have no moral values, you don't care that Trump is an adulterer.
he is?

Yes Conservative is a racist and yes Trump is an adulterer.
:link:

I am saying that Melania has ability and ambition- and has not chosen to devote herself to being only a wife and mother. Certainly no modern First Lady- going back at least to Betty Ford has made that choice....I just wonder why you believe Melania doesn't have ability or ambition to help Americans like every other First Lady has done?....Especially since - as a mother- and a wife- she has been an active business woman...."Melania Timepieces & Fashion Jewelry," which she sells on QVC. When it launched on the home shopping network in February 2010, Donald was the first caller and Melania's products sold out in just 45 minutes.....In March 2013, Melania added a skin care line to her resume, called "Melania™ Caviar Complexe C6....And she has been involved in charities....She's been involved with the Martha Graham Dance Company, the Police Athletic League, the Boys Club of New York, The American Red Cross and Love Our Children USA....Why do you believe that Melania has no potential other than as a wife and mother as First Lady?
Very safe for you to say since you know she has ZERO chance of being first lady with her husband as the key to that role. You know Trump has no mathematical chance winning in the Fall. And you're voting for Hillary so why are you here investing so much in making sure Trump gets the GOP nomina....hey...wait a minute!

I am saying that Melania has ability and ambition- and has not chosen to devote herself to being only a wife and mother. Certainly no modern First Lady- going back at least to Betty Ford has made that choice....I just wonder why you believe Melania doesn't have ability or ambition to help Americans like every other First Lady has done?....Especially since - as a mother- and a wife- she has been an active business woman...."Melania Timepieces & Fashion Jewelry," which she sells on QVC. When it launched on the home shopping network in February 2010, Donald was the first caller and Melania's products sold out in just 45 minutes.....In March 2013, Melania added a skin care line to her resume, called "Melania™ Caviar Complexe C6....And she has been involved in charities....She's been involved with the Martha Graham Dance Company, the Police Athletic League, the Boys Club of New York, The American Red Cross and Love Our Children USA....Why do you believe that Melania has no potential other than as a wife and mother as First Lady?
Very safe for you to say since you know she has ZERO chance of being first lady with her husband as the key to that role. You know Trump has no mathematical chance winning in the Fall. And you're voting for Hillary so why are you here investing so much in making sure Trump gets the GOP nomina....hey...wait a minute!

Unlike yourself- I have morals and scruples.

Just like you will say anything to attack homosexuals, you will do anything to attack Donald Trump- including your idiotic, ignorant, and bigoted attack on his wife.

Attack Trump as much as you want.

Hell attack Melania for her speech- I don't care.

But attacking for the country where she was born(and getting that wrong) and her accent is the move of an asshole and a bigot.

And what I would expect of a Trump supporter.

^^Bullshit. You're here pitching for Trump to get the GOP nomination, and then going to vote for Hillary. Really, the two actions are the same thing. You and yours know it.

Forum List

Back