Anyone contract covid and experience headaches for a duration (days)...

I regret it. But l had to take them to enter the United States. And that requirement stands to this day.
Next time just come through the southern border and say you're seeking asylum and none of that will apply to you. True story...

I think they're still giving out free bus/plane tickets to your final destination, too. Perhaps even a bit of per diem...

Just curious, the pain is in the same general area.
I think headache might be the first and most enduring symptom of most cases of COVID. Back in the early spring of 2020 before anybody fully understood what we were dealing with, hubby and I both had several days of headache--really unusual for both of us--and a bit of not really being sick but just not feeling well. Later on it occurred to us we might have had light cases. Anyway, for us it passed without incident after a few days and has not reoccurred.

You can probably get a do-it-yourself test kit at any local pharmacy or grocery store but it wouldn't hurt to get tested just in case.

For the 1,000th time, The vaccine doesn't prevent Covid, it just keeps you from ending up on a ventilator taking up hospital beds that could go to people with non-preventable injuries.
Of course it prevents you from getting COVID, otherwise it wouldn’t be a vaccine. If you had your vaccine shots and subsequently got COVID that’s called a breakthrough infection

Of course it prevents you from getting COVID, otherwise it wouldn’t be a vaccine. If you had your vaccine shots and subsequently got COVID that’s called a breakthrough infection

Now, looky here folks!

Perfect contradiction.

The "vaccine" prevents you from getting covid except when it doesn't.

You better get two boosters this week, just in case.

And if you try to tell us that you are not aware of the fact that the "definition" of "vaccine" has changed since the onset of "covid", we will call you out as a liar, Liar.

Well then post a pre COVID definition… knowing you though I won’t hold my breath. No substance, all empty insults is your game. Go ahead and waste some more time. What you got?

Now, looky here folks!

Perfect contradiction.

The "vaccine" prevents you from getting covid except when it doesn't.

You better get two boosters this week, just in case.

The vaccines prevent you from getting the virus in many cases, but with the breakthrough cases the vaccines weakens the virus so you’re not likely to have a bad case of COVID if vaccinated

The vaccines prevent you from getting the virus in many cases, but with the breakthrough cases the vaccines weakens the virus so you’re not likely to have a bad case of COVID if vaccinated

Yes, I'm sure you believe that.

Nice try at doing the fast shuffle.

Well then post a pre COVID definition… knowing you though I won’t hold my breath. No substance, all empty insults is your game. Go ahead and waste some more time. What you got?

My post did not require a response from you, but if you just can't control your mouth, so be it.

Please quote the post number in which I said I had a definition.

No?

Guess not.

It’s very obvious that you don’t have a definition, which is why I asked you for one. You claimed that they changed the definitions after Covid. So show an old definition and explain what the real definition of vaccine is. That would be how you make a substantive argument,, I won’t hold my breath. Here comes another Dodge.

Forum List

Back