Anybody have people close to them dying from the jab yet?

One guy at work had an elderly friend die from it. Arm was swollen `up and they tried to get her to go to the hospital. She said that if it was still bad in the morning that she'd go to the Doctor. She died that night.

Other than that it's a neighbor who had the swollen arm but went away in a few days. Others headaches and arm sore for a while.

I've got people close to me with new heart problems and pancreas problems. They aren't blaming the jab. I think its confirmation bias but I don't say anything.
My brother, got the jab this summer. He was paranoid of catching the virus.....this week he was rushed into the emergency room. Doctor put an emergency stent in, and is going to do triple by-pass 4-6 weeks from now after the stent heals...for the other 3 chambers that are also blocked.

Heart problems happen in men his age, except that my brother had his heart check completely out the year before as he was having chest pains which turned out to be acid reflux. Nothing was wrong then supposedly. So either he had major heart problems the year before and the hospital fucked up bigly, or the vaccinations did something bad bigly since then. Heart problems don't run in my biological family...

I don't personally know anyone who has died from the vaccine. I don't personally know anyone who has died from COVID. I don't personally know anyone who has even got sick from COVID.

It's obvious ... I don't know that many people.
Your family and friends are all hand washers aren't they....probably eat their veggies and take vitamins as well...

I have two distant cousins who were hit with Covid and are no longer here because of it. Were they vaccinated at all? I don't know yet. As soon as I find out, I will let it be known here.

God bless you and my family always!!!

Holly

P.S. One was actually a nurse and died in a Queens area New York hospital earlier this year. My other cousin was within the past month or two. She lived in North Carolina.

I know literally hundreds of people who have been vaccinated; none died or even got sick. Most the people I know are older, above 50 at least, and more than few have health problems as well; they haven't died or gotten worse yet either.

I've decided that these right wingers who claim to know all these dead and sick people must be genetically defective people or have serious drinking problems that are killing them off. Darwin Awards are in the mail.

Brother-in-law, niece, nephew, none of whom lived with each other, got it. All vaccinated, all recovered from mild cases. I think that’s the takeaway, not extremely rare instances that may not have anything to do with the vaccine.

Nupe.

Just about everyone I know has had at least 1 dose of the jag - so maybe hundreds.

1 person had to go to hospital with really bad side effects but was omitted 2/3 days later. Vertigo I think it brought on (or symptoms similar).

Loads of others just had flu like symptoms for 1-2 days (including myself).

I knew 3 people who have died from Covid, a handful of others who were hospitalised with it and were in a bad way and scores of others who caught it and were lucky their symptoms were just like a bad flu.

All factual and correct. No data manipulation there. Folks can take it or leave it (depending on their outlook and opinions on the vaccine) - I don't see the point in arguing with people over it, but that's my honest account.

Hubby and I got the booster day before yesterday and as usual I had no side effects from the jab except some fatigue and sore arm, yesterday. Today I feel fine.

On the other hand, the hubby is under the weather, just like after the 2nd shot, and he was nauseous and has a head ache, slept through yesterday and is still in bed....

I just don't understand why I have really had no side effects on all three shots yet hubby has harsh side effects....no one in my family, mom, dad, sis etc has had any side effects from the vaccines....

Had one of our deputies die from Covid D. He and about four other caught it. He didn't want the vac but the others all had it and survived with little problem.

The deputy that hadn't been vaccinated died from Covid D.

Literally know 1000s of people via work or my wife's work that have gotten the Vaccine, zero deaths, zero problems other than a day or two of feeling crappy like they got the flu/flu shot

Directly related or not I do not know. All I know is my stepmother died recently from a blood clot turning to a pulmonary embolism and it killed her.

And another man I was friends with died of pneumonia about 4 months ago.

I mean we're older people, not elderly but older, and both had the vaccine. I can't say for sure that the vaccine was the cause of anything like that but they were both in pretty decent health overall for their age. No major issues.

So the answer is maybe as I can't say conclusively.

My brother, got the jab this summer. He was paranoid of catching the virus.....this week he was rushed into the emergency room. Doctor put an emergency stent in, and is going to do triple by-pass 4-6 weeks from now after the stent heals...for the other 3 chambers that are also blocked.

Heart problems happen in men his age, except that my brother had his heart check completely out the year before as he was having chest pains which turned out to be acid reflux. Nothing was wrong then supposedly. So either he had major heart problems the year before and the hospital fucked up bigly, or the vaccinations did something bad bigly since then. Heart problems don't run in my biological family...

You really are a hysterical, conspiracy swallowing nutcase, aren't you?

Forum List

Back