Anybody have people close to them dying from the jab yet?

I don't personally know anyone who has died from the vaccine. I don't personally know anyone who has died from COVID. I don't personally know anyone who has even got sick from COVID.

It's obvious ... I don't know that many people.
Most of the people I know of who have caught COVID are blacks.
One of them had a family member die from it.
I think they're blaming everything on COVID these days.....
My cousin died from a mysterious respiratory virus a few years ago. Here handle here was Tiny Dancer.

I have known several antivaxxers who have died because of Covid...and dozens more who have become permanently disabled because of Covid.

I haven't heard of anyone getting sick or hurt by vaccines.

I only know people that have had bad reactions to the vaccine. I know no one that has died from the vaccine or have persisting health issues.

yes you are guilty of confirmation bias
What bias are you referring to? There is nothing ambiguous about my condition. I am healthy and have not been vaccinated. That is a normal condition - as opposed to getting vaccinated and in a few months getting a sickness that could be from the jab and dismissing the possibility that it is from the jab.

What bias are you referring to? There is nothing ambiguous about my condition. I am healthy and have not been vaccinated. That is a normal condition - as opposed to getting vaccinated and in a few months getting a sickness that could be from the jab and dismissing the possibility that it is from the jab.
Prove it was the vaccination that caused these alleged illnesses.

You think everyone who gets sick or dies any time after getting a vaccination was killed by the vaccination

Confirmation bias

You think everyone who gets sick or dies any time after getting a vaccination was killed by the vaccination

Confirmation bias
Cause of death was thrombosis, which is an admitted side effect of the vax, so you tell me. She didn't have it before the vax.

I have known several antivaxxers who have died because of Covid...and dozens more who have become permanently disabled because of Covid.

I haven't heard of anyone getting sick or hurt by vaccines.
I know more people that got a horrific reaction from the shots than I've heard got sick from COVID.
Almost everyone has a reaction to the first shot....and everyone has a reaction to the second shot.
And now people are quitting all over the country because of the mandates.

Confirmation bias
You don't have any idea what I was talking about. What it must be like to try and converse with you..

You don't have any idea what I was talking about. What it must be like to try and converse with you..
you said in your very first post

I've got people close to me with new heart problems and pancreas problems. They aren't blaming the jab. I think its confirmation bias but I don't say anything.

So you ARE blaming the vaccine and you think that people who aren't have confirmation bias.

Which merely illustrates YOUR confirmation bias.

My sister-in-law got the vaccine a couple of months ago.

Then suddenly 2 weeks ago her car was hit by a hit-and-run driver. It was totaled. Fortunately, she wasn't hurt.

See what that damn vaccine does!

Forum List

Back