Anybody ever do some blow with Marcia Brady?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
After the series aired its finale in 1974, the cast was invited to do a special variety show much like the popular Donny and Marie vehicle by the Osmonds. All signed on with the exception of Eve Plumb. Launching in 1976, The Brady Bunch Variety Hour was a hit though at the time, Maureen McCormick was in the midst of her personal struggles.
“I did coke through those shows,” the Brady alum wrote of her cocaine addiction in her 2009 book Here’s the Story: Surviving Marcia Brady and Finding My True Voice. “It was the first time I’d showed up for work high. I never should have crossed that line, because once past it, I kept going.”
McCormick thought she was keeping her addiction under wraps at the time. She later discovered her co-stars could see what was happening but didn’t know how to help.
'The Brady Bunch' Star Maureen McCormick Said She Lost This Major Film Role Because of Marcia Brady: 'I Hated Her'

Time fucks some of us up. She was the most beautiful, sexiest looking bitch in the television universe, but by the time she was 21 it had all gone away. Now she's just old-looking. Sad.

It's good to be a man. I look as good now as when I was 35, and fortunately, I was homely then, so there is no let-down.

No but I partied with some dudes in a cover band called Reubin Kincaid.
1602037745649.png

No, but I met the actress that played Marcia, looong time ago when I worked at a frozen yogurt shop in Westwood. (LA) I said the worst thing I could have possibly said. I think I said "aren't you Marcia?" or something like that, which I'm sure is not who she wants to be forever known as... haha

Forum List

Back