Trump perp-walk ... A Rough Estimate of How Many Government Officials Didn’t Blow the Whistle

This is it! We got him now! He asked someone to look into democrat corruption and that’s not fair!

Trump tried to extort the leader of a foreign country into prosecuting his political rival in return for US taxpayer funded military aid. Then his aides tried to cover it up.
You misspelled Biden.

So once again, you're prepared to ignore illegal behaviour by Trump, and support the lies about the Bidens, and the coverup. And you call yourself a patriotic American.

Deplorable doesn't begin to cover fools like you.

Donald Trump is done for and it is now just a matter of time.

If impeachment doesn't expunge Donald Trump, the 2020 election will expunge Trump and a lot of corrupt GOP lawmakers. It's taking out the trash time.

There is also an implication that VP Mike Pence is a party to the cone of silence which will eliminate him from taking over if Trump is expunged by impeachment.

There are possibly as many as 22 people who are complicit in Donald Trump's crimes by their silence.

Donald Trump will spend the rest of his life mired in litigation if he is not jailed first.

c0973e30cfd7967cc048fa767fd40167.jpg

A Rough Estimate of How Many Government Officials Didn’t Blow the Whistle

By AARON MAK
SEPT 26, 20192:20 PM

On Thursday, Congress released the anonymous whistleblower’s complaint concerning the potentially corrupt nature of Donald Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and the circumstances surrounding it. The whistleblower alleges that Trump sought to pressure Zelensky into investigating Joe Biden and his son Hunter—which, given that Biden is currently the front-runner in the Democratic presidential primary, means that Trump solicited “interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.”
One of the most astonishing details in the complaint is the fact that, according to the whistleblower, many officials in the White House and the State Department were privy to the call and the circumstances surrounding it, and apparently didn’t ring the alarm. The whistleblower notes that some of the officials voiced their concerns in private, and that others sought to “lock down” records of the call, which suggests they sensed that Trump’s conduct was improper.
We collected all references to other individuals in an attempt to conduct an extremely rough tally of the number of officials who, according to the complaint, likely had knowledge of the alleged misconduct and declined to speak up. In cases where “multiple” people were referenced, we conservatively accounted for two individuals. In cases where “several” people were referenced, we accounted for three.
• “Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort.” ~6 people
• “Multiple White House officials with direct knowledge of the call informed me that, after an initial exchange of pleasantries, the President used the remainder of the call to advance his personal interests.” ~2 people
• “Based on my understanding, there were approximately a dozen White House officials who listened to the call – a mixture of policy officials and duty officers in the White House Situation Room, as is customary.” ~12 people
• “In addition to the White House personnel, I was told that a State Department official, Mr. T. Ulrich Brechbuhl, also listened in on the call.” 1 person
• “I was not the only non-White House official to receive a readout of the call. Based on my understanding, multiple State Department and Intelligence Community officials were also briefed on the contents of the call as outlined above.” ~2 people
• “In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to “lock down” all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced – as is customary – by the White House Situation Room. This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.” ~2 people
• “I also learned from multiple US. officials that, on or about 2 August, Mr. Giuliani reportedly traveled to Madrid to meet with one of President’s advisers, Andriy Yermak. The US. officials characterized this meeting, which was not reported publicly at the time, as a ‘direct follow-up’ to the President’s call with Mr. about the ‘cases’ they had discussed.” ~2 people
• “Separately, multiple US. officials told me that Mr. Giuliani had reportedly privately reached out to a variety of other Zelenskyy advisers, including Chief of Staff Andriy Bohdan and Acting Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine Ivan Bakanov. I do not know whether those officials met or spoke with Mr. Giuliani, but I was told separately by multiple US. officials that Mr. Yermak and Mr. Bakanov intended to travel to Washington in mid-August.” ~2 people
• “Around the same time, I also learned from a US official that associates of Mr. Giuliani were trying to make contact with the incoming Zelenskyy team.” 1 person
• “However, several US officials told me that, in fact, her [former Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Louise Yovanovitch] tour was curtailed because of pressure stemming from Mr. Lutsenko’s allegations. Mr. Giuliani subsequently stated in an interview with a Ukrainian journalist published on 14 May that Ambassador Yovanovitch was ‘removed … because she was part of the efforts against the President.’ ” ~3 people
• “Starting in mid-May, I heard from multiple US officials that they were deeply concerned by what they viewed as Mr. Giuliani’s circumvention of national security decisionmaking processes to engage with Ukrainian officials and relay messages back and forth between Kyiv and the President.” ~2 people
• “State Department officials, including Ambassadors Volker and Sondland, had spoken with Mr. Giuliani in an attempt to ‘contain the damage’ to US. national security.” 2 people
• “During this same timeframe, multiple US. officials told me that the Ukrainian leadership was led to believe that a meeting or phone call between the President and President Zelenskyy would depend on whether Zelenskyy showed willingness to ‘play ball’ on the issues that had been publicly aired by Mr. Lutsenko and Mr. Giuliani.” ~2 people
Adding up all of the definitive references, it looks like there may have been 22 officials with knowledge of the call and its aftermath. Including all of the additional references to multiple or several people, it’s possible the total is closer to 40 individuals. But the first reference in the complaint—that the whistleblower has talked to “more than half a dozen U.S. officials” over the last four months—seems like it ought to be interpreted as a top-line summary, meaning that it’s likely each subsequent reference to an official, or “multiple” or “several” officials, falls into that group of around 6 people. If that’s the case, the estimate would be closer to 22.
It’s certainly possible that there is some overlap in these estimates since the whistleblower only identifies three individuals by name. But it’s also possible that the total number of government workers with knowledge of these events is higher, as well, if the references to “multiple” and “several” are more than two and three. Either way, it’s a sobering look at how many people likely knew something was amiss and did nothing.
Oh what law did he break?

I think Pence will survive this unless Trump throws him under the bus.

Barr and Rudy "The Ghoul" Ghouliani may see orange suits
He can't throw Pence under the bus.... if he is impeached from office, he needs Pence to pardon him for all of his other crimes that are on hold until he leaves the oval office.... :D

I think Pence will survive this unless Trump throws him under the bus.

Barr and Rudy "The Ghoul" Ghouliani may see orange suits
He can't throw Pence under the bus.... if he is impeached from office, he needs Pence to pardon him for all of his other crimes that are on hold until he leaves the oval office.... :D
What crime ?

If impeachment doesn't expunge Donald Trump, the 2020 election will expunge Trump and a lot of corrupt GOP lawmakers. It's taking out the trash time.

There is also an implication that VP Mike Pence is a party to the cone of silence which will eliminate him from taking over if Trump is expunged by impeachment.

There are possibly as many as 22 people who are complicit in Donald Trump's crimes by their silence.

Donald Trump will spend the rest of his life mired in litigation if he is not jailed first.

By AARON MAK

On Thursday, Congress released the anonymous whistleblower’s complaint concerning the potentially corrupt nature of Donald Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky and the circumstances surrounding it. The whistleblower alleges that Trump sought to pressure Zelensky into investigating Joe Biden and his son Hunter—which, given that Biden is currently the front-runner in the Democratic presidential primary, means that Trump solicited “interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election.”
One of the most astonishing details in the complaint is the fact that, according to the whistleblower, many officials in the White House and the State Department were privy to the call and the circumstances surrounding it, and apparently didn’t ring the alarm. The whistleblower notes that some of the officials voiced their concerns in private, and that others sought to “lock down” records of the call, which suggests they sensed that Trump’s conduct was improper.
We collected all references to other individuals in an attempt to conduct an extremely rough tally of the number of officials who, according to the complaint, likely had knowledge of the alleged misconduct and declined to speak up. In cases where “multiple” people were referenced, we conservatively accounted for two individuals. In cases where “several” people were referenced, we accounted for three.
• “Over the past four months, more than half a dozen U.S. officials have informed me of various facts related to this effort.” ~6 people
• “Multiple White House officials with direct knowledge of the call informed me that, after an initial exchange of pleasantries, the President used the remainder of the call to advance his personal interests.” ~2 people
• “Based on my understanding, there were approximately a dozen White House officials who listened to the call – a mixture of policy officials and duty officers in the White House Situation Room, as is customary.” ~12 people
• “In addition to the White House personnel, I was told that a State Department official, Mr. T. Ulrich Brechbuhl, also listened in on the call.” 1 person
• “I was not the only non-White House official to receive a readout of the call. Based on my understanding, multiple State Department and Intelligence Community officials were also briefed on the contents of the call as outlined above.” ~2 people
• “In the days following the phone call, I learned from multiple U.S. officials that senior White House officials had intervened to “lock down” all records of the phone call, especially the official word-for-word transcript of the call that was produced – as is customary – by the White House Situation Room. This set of actions underscored to me that White House officials understood the gravity of what had transpired in the call.” ~2 people
• “I also learned from multiple US. officials that, on or about 2 August, Mr. Giuliani reportedly traveled to Madrid to meet with one of President’s advisers, Andriy Yermak. The US. officials characterized this meeting, which was not reported publicly at the time, as a ‘direct follow-up’ to the President’s call with Mr. about the ‘cases’ they had discussed.” ~2 people
• “Separately, multiple US. officials told me that Mr. Giuliani had reportedly privately reached out to a variety of other Zelenskyy advisers, including Chief of Staff Andriy Bohdan and Acting Chairman of the Security Service of Ukraine Ivan Bakanov. I do not know whether those officials met or spoke with Mr. Giuliani, but I was told separately by multiple US. officials that Mr. Yermak and Mr. Bakanov intended to travel to Washington in mid-August.” ~2 people
• “Around the same time, I also learned from a US official that associates of Mr. Giuliani were trying to make contact with the incoming Zelenskyy team.” 1 person
• “However, several US officials told me that, in fact, her [former Ambassador to the Ukraine Marie Louise Yovanovitch] tour was curtailed because of pressure stemming from Mr. Lutsenko’s allegations. Mr. Giuliani subsequently stated in an interview with a Ukrainian journalist published on 14 May that Ambassador Yovanovitch was ‘removed … because she was part of the efforts against the President.’ ” ~3 people
• “Starting in mid-May, I heard from multiple US officials that they were deeply concerned by what they viewed as Mr. Giuliani’s circumvention of national security decisionmaking processes to engage with Ukrainian officials and relay messages back and forth between Kyiv and the President.” ~2 people
• “State Department officials, including Ambassadors Volker and Sondland, had spoken with Mr. Giuliani in an attempt to ‘contain the damage’ to US. national security.” 2 people
• “During this same timeframe, multiple US. officials told me that the Ukrainian leadership was led to believe that a meeting or phone call between the President and President Zelenskyy would depend on whether Zelenskyy showed willingness to ‘play ball’ on the issues that had been publicly aired by Mr. Lutsenko and Mr. Giuliani.” ~2 people
Adding up all of the definitive references, it looks like there may have been 22 officials with knowledge of the call and its aftermath. Including all of the additional references to multiple or several people, it’s possible the total is closer to 40 individuals. But the first reference in the complaint—that the whistleblower has talked to “more than half a dozen U.S. officials” over the last four months—seems like it ought to be interpreted as a top-line summary, meaning that it’s likely each subsequent reference to an official, or “multiple” or “several” officials, falls into that group of around 6 people. If that’s the case, the estimate would be closer to 22.
It’s certainly possible that there is some overlap in these estimates since the whistleblower only identifies three individuals by name. But it’s also possible that the total number of government workers with knowledge of these events is higher, as well, if the references to “multiple” and “several” are more than two and three. Either way, it’s a sobering look at how many people likely knew something was amiss and did nothing.

I think it shows that many did blow the whistle, by going to this respected whistle blower with their concerns... sure they did not do it themselves, because they know Trump's wrath would come down on them and their families and he would sic his minions on to them, and possibly death threats as well.... Trump is already intimidating them, and as potential witnesses.... Trump is once again, breaking the law....

By AARON MAK

The Constitution of the United States. There is a clause in the Constitution which specficially bars candidates from seek and receiving any election assistance from foreign governments and makes it an impeachable offence. The Founders didn't want your President beholding to another government.

That you think he did nothing illegal, shows how immoral you are.

By AARON MAK

The Constitution of the United States. There is a clause in the Constitution which specficially bars candidates from seek and receiving any election assistance from foreign governments.
What did trump receive ?? I’m confused

By AARON MAK

Mueller! LOL

Keep Suicide Prevention on speed dial

This is it! We got him now! He asked someone to look into democrat corruption and that’s not fair!

Trump tried to extort the leader of a foreign country into prosecuting his political rival in return for US taxpayer funded military aid. Then his aides tried to cover it up.
You misspelled Biden.

So once again, you're prepared to ignore illegal behaviour by Trump, and support the lies about the Bidens, and the coverup. And you call yourself a patriotic American.

You have a phone call with Trump not extorting anyone.

You have a video of Biden bragging about extorting them.

You aren’t deplorable. You’re just an idiot.

You misspelled Biden.

You have an edited notes version of Trump's conversation with the Ukrainian president a week after Trump had put a hold on the congressional approved funds to fight off Russia.

the actual transcript, word for word on the conversation was so concerning that his staff lawyers had it removed from the normal channels, did not distribute it to the normal department heads and Illegally put on to the governments compartmentalized TOP SECRET server so that no one else can see it.... IT WAS SO DAMNING.

And even in the short version, you have an implicit "favor" that Trump wants from the Ukraine, of going after his political rival and son.... for Trump's own personal gain.... thus using his personal lawyer Giuliani who once claimed was in the Ukraine to get what he called OPPO Rsearch on Trump's political rival.....

Last edited:

By AARON MAK

The Constitution of the United States. There is a clause in the Constitution which specficially bars candidates from seek and receiving any election assistance from foreign governments.

Cooperation from the Ukrainian government in investigating his opponents. It should be noted that in order for Trump to violate this clause of the Constitution, he doesn't need to "receive" anything. Just the "ask" is illegal. That he dangled the military aid paid for by the American people as his "bait", is actually illegal.

There is so much WRONG with what Trump did, that no one can reasonably vote that his actions were valid or legal. Impeachment is a slam dunk.

By AARON MAK

Cooperation from the Ukrainian government in investigating his opponents. It should be noted that in order for Trump to violate this clause of the Constitution, he doesn't need to "receive" anything. Just the "ask" is illegal. That he dangled the military aid paid for by the American people as his "bait", is actually illegal.

There is so much WRONG with what Trump did, that no one can reasonably vote that his actions were valid or legal. Impeachment is a slam dunk.
We have a treaty with Ukraine to investigate corruption.. hunter Biden was the recipient of billions of dollars of laundered money from American taxpayers ..
not sure asking the new president to end that corruption is illegal lol.. do you take medication?

You misspelled Biden.

Biden wasn't "extorting" anyone. Biden was the spokesman for the Obama Administration, NATO, the IMF, and the EU - all of whom wanted the corrupt prosecutor gone.

Stop parroting Trump's lies and conspiracy theories about the Bidens. Biden wasn't acting on his own, for his own personal interests. The prosecutor was fired because he WASN'T investigating the company Hunter Biden worked for, not because he was. Hunter Biden had NEVER been investigated by the Ukrainian government.

All of this is just Trump's latest deflection from his own criminal acts, and like a good little troll, you're repeating his lies. Trump has admitted that the transcript is accurate, and is making the (false) claim that he did nothing wrong. Yeah, that's why they moved all record of the call to a secret server, because Trump did nothing wrong.

Trump can't lie his way out of this one. All attempts to deflect to the Bidens is an admission that the orange clown is toast. It appears that Mike Pence is also implicated in this one. Oh joy, oh bliss. Who's next in line?

By AARON MAK

Someone please toss this thread in the IT shirt pile. Thanks.

We have a treaty with Ukraine to investigate corruption.. hunter Biden was the recipient of billions of dollars of laundered money from American taxpayers ..
not sure asking the new president to end that corruption is illegal lol.. do you take medication?

Hunter Biden was NOT the recipient of billions of tax payer funded dollars - that's a conspiracy theory lie that has been thoroughly and publically debunked, but is now one of Donald Trump's most overt lies about the Bidens. Republicans are attempting the same kind of smear on the Bidens they pulled on the Clintons. They're even using the same writer - the guy who wrote "Clinton Cash", which was a smear of the Clinton Foundation, which he admitted he had no evidence to prove.

The crime here is that the Ukrainian President asked for Javelin missiles, and the next words out of Trump's mouth were "I need a favour". That's extortion. And it wasn't a favour for the American people, it was a personal favour - for Trump's re-election.

No amount of lies about the Biden's or deflections about Europeans need to give more to the Ukraine can hide the fact that the President tried to extort the government of Ukraine to investigate his political enemies in exchange for much needed military defense aid, while that government is in a hot war with Russia. Aid approved by Congress, and paid for by the American people. And then his staff, attempted to cover up this extortion, and hide it from the American people.

The American President is not allowed to use his office for self-dealing. It's in the Constitution. That you dolts continue to try to muddy the waters here shows that you are prepared to put Trump before your Constitution, before your country, and before everything you claim to stand for.

By AARON MAK

/——/
D888EAE9-4ED5-4EE9-A14D-7E35F4F244FB.jpeg

The ghoul Rudi Giuliani will receive a recall from hell before he is prosecuted.

The cartoon captures his zombie-like appearance.

EFeH5pOXoAA7hIO

By AARON MAK

Someone please toss this thread in the IT shirt pile. Thanks.

The dumpster is full of your rants.

Hunter Biden was NOT the recipient of billions of tax payer funded dollars - that's a conspiracy theory lie that has been thoroughly and publically debunked, but is now one of Donald Trump's most overt lies about the Bidens. Republicans are attempting the same kind of smear on the Bidens they pulled on the Clintons. They're even using the same writer - the guy who wrote "Clinton Cash", which was a smear of the Clinton Foundation, which he admitted he had no evidence to prove.

The crime here is that the Ukrainian President asked for Javelin missiles, and the next words out of Trump's mouth were "I need a favour". That's extortion. And it wasn't a favour for the American people, it was a personal favour - for Trump's re-election.

No amount of lies about the Biden's or deflections about Europeans need to give more to the Ukraine can hide the fact that the President tried to extort the government of Ukraine to investigate his political enemies in exchange for much needed military defense aid, while that government is in a hot war with Russia. Aid approved by Congress, and paid for by the American people. And then his staff, attempted to cover up this extortion, and hide it from the American people.

The American President is not allowed to use his office for self-dealing. It's in the Constitution. That you dolts continue to try to muddy the waters here shows that you are prepared to put Trump before your Constitution, before your country, and before everything you claim to stand for.
So you are telling me the a g salary of a Ukrainian is $200 a month .. bit Hunter Biden got 50,000 a month to talk about energy in a language he doesn’t even speak? And that money was taken from the money we gave to them! That’s call money laundering lol

Forum List

Back