Anybody else who is torn between whites and blacks?

racialreality9

Aug 8, 2016
Is there not a single person here who wants to come out as a race other than white and black? This is a freaking anonymous forum. I did it, I announced I'm Indian American. And I know there are lots of you out there.

Anyone? Any hispanics or asians reading this? What I'm interested in is how you deal with being torn in different directions by the divisions in this country.

For me personally, I can't really relate to either republicans or democrats, and this is based on race alone. In the past I was liberal, but I can see now that the democrats have only one thing they care about: give in to any and all black demands.

Also, although I've been a law abiding citizen my entire life, I can't really relate to white people anymore. They don't want me on their side, they want a white country. To them, I might as well be illegal or be a terrorist.

Republicans aren't torn. They hate all minorities. Except billionaires. Billionaires they worship.

Is there not a single person here who wants to come out as a race other than white and black? This is a freaking anonymous forum. I did it, I announced I'm Indian American. And I know there are lots of you out there.

Anyone? Any hispanics or asians reading this? What I'm interested in is how you deal with being torn in different directions by the divisions in this country.

For me personally, I can't really relate to either republicans or democrats, and this is based on race alone. In the past I was liberal, but I can see now that the democrats have only one thing they care about: give in to any and all black demands.

Also, although I've been a law abiding citizen my entire life, I can't really relate to white people anymore. They don't want me on their side, they want a white country. To them, I might as well be illegal or be a terrorist.
No, they/we just want you to assimilate.

Being Greek I was "white" white when I went to an all black school. Then I moved to a white neighborhood where I found out from the white kids I'm not really white.

Forum List

Back