Any Writers Out There?

AtheistBuddah

Jun 30, 2014
Nice try, internet :)
I'm writing a novel and I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and to point out plot holes and help me resolve them. I've got a general premise and main characters down as well as the setting and time. Someone who is a fan of superheros and comics would be a big help because that is the audience that my book is intended for.

I would recommend Lakota, pogo, dean, Luddly, Foo, laugher...practically any libtard would do...they are all into fantasy and feeble heroes.

I'm writing a novel and I'm looking for someone to bounce ideas off of and to point out plot holes and help me resolve them. I've got a general premise and main characters down as well as the setting and time. Someone who is a fan of superheros and comics would be a big help because that is the audience that my book is intended for.

I'm writing one, too.

Shoot.

But just FYI: it's not necessarily a good idea to talk about your plot here aloud, because serial plagiarists here who can't write as much as one sentence of their own like Pogo might steal your idea(s).

Just sayin', man. :thup:

Forum List

Back