Who Is Expecting a Baby?

I wish.

I hope your pregnancy continues to go well. Have you settled on a name for your new little munchkin?

I wish.

I hope your pregnancy continues to go well. Have you settled on a name for your new little munchkin?
No I haven't. This baby is already measuring bigger than the gestational age.
My son, Malikai, was a big boy when he was born.

So what does that mean? He will be born earlier?
Not necessarily. He'll come when he's ready. It just means that this baby may also be big. Who knows?

I wish.

Not necessarily. He'll come when he's ready. It just means that this baby may also be big. Who knows?

I wish you well, then.

I wish.

What if he isn't ready for like...14 months? You better tell your doctor you want to go under. If he's already Baby Huey, things could get a little rough. Just kidding. I hope he's healthy, and happy, and has a great life. You too.

I wish.

What if he isn't ready for like...14 months? You better tell your doctor you want to go under. If he's already Baby Huey, things could get a little rough. Just kidding. I hope he's healthy, and happy, and has a great life. You too.
I highly doubt that has ever happened in human history.
Women are actually pregnant 10 months. 10 Month Pregnancy

I wish.

Sigh. The peace sign should have been a dead giveaway.

I wish.

What do you mean by that?

I wish.

Oh, nothing, nothing at all Moonsparkle Rainbow Unicorn Nymph. Excuse me for a minute. I have to go get my can of Hawaiian Breeze Glade. Every time I post to you, I get the distinct aroma of patchouli oil wafting through my notebook.

I wish.

Oh, nothing, nothing at all Moonsparkle Rainbow Unicorn Nymph. Excuse me for a minute. I have to go get my can of Hawaiian Breeze Glade. Every time I post to you, I get the distinct aroma of patchouli oil wafting through my notebook.
If you're going to attempt to be an asshole, please make sure you make sense before you put your foot in your mouth. Thank you.

I wish.

If you're going to attempt to be an asshole, please make sure you make sense before you put your foot in your mouth. Thank you.

I wish.

Make sense? OK. If I ever post to you again, I'll be sure to use single syllable words and phrases with no conjunctions.

I wish.

I wish.

Make sense? OK. If I ever post to you again, I'll be sure to use single syllable words and phrases with no conjunctions.
You do realize that your statement about the peace sign made no sense because you didn't bother to explain how it was a dead giveaway for anything????? Please stop posting in this thread.

I wish.

I wish.

You do realize that your statement about the peace sign made no sense because you didn't bother to explain how it was a dead giveaway for anything????? Please stop posting in this thread.

I'll post anywhere I want to post on this board, Moonsparkle Rainbow Unicorn Nymph. What are you? One of those fascist hippies?

Forum List

Back