Any White Dudes Here Ever Screw A Negro Chick?

Iron Head

VIP Member
Oct 3, 2015
I was just wondering. I never have. However, I have a prospect and I am thinking about going for it. Are the wild as shit in bed or just white white chicks?

It's all pink on the inside.

A lifelong white friend of mine is married to a negress. It's his second spouse-negress. His first one was a bitch from hell. But they had two absolutely beautiful daughters, one of whom begat my friend 2 (count 'em, two) grandchildren.

Or should I say "granchillen". :dunno:

My White friend Lou graduated at the top of his Engineering class at UiUC back in the 70's. He first went to work for TRW, then Goodyear, then Orbital Sciences. Yes, the Orbital Sciences that launches rockets for NASA.

I like my friend who's married to a negress.

I was just wondering. I never have. However, I have a prospect and I am thinking about going for it. Are the wild as shit in bed or just white white chicks?
I had a black girlfriend once. She was one of the most beautiful persons I've ever met in my life. She was also quite attractive, too.

The wildest chick I ever had in bed was this Jewish girl I met in my algebra class. She was all goody-goody, until she got in bed, then she turned into an absolute psycho. Boy, did that surprise the shit out of me?

• Banned
I had a black girlfriend once. She was one of the most beautiful persons I've ever met in my life. She was also quite attractive, too.

The wildest chick I ever had in bed was this Jewish girl I met in my algebra class. She was all goody-goody, until she got in bed, then she turned into an absolute psycho. Boy, did that surprise the shit out of me?
I guess you just never know, eh?

I don't fuck ugly smelly chicks, so that would be a no.

Pathetic, VFL, just pathetic.
I'll take that as a "no" from Okrakkakke

Take that as pointing out the obviously pathetic, VFL.
First off, I don't know what a "VFL" is. I am not cyber nerd like you. I am also not a chronic masturbator like you either, but I digress. Secondly, do you think that you can change your shtick? It was never particularly funny. Now it is boring.

I dig you Okracock. You have grown on me, like genital warts. But if you are going to do this properly you have go to evolve. You are currently doing it like the "loser virgin" you accuse me of being. You are stuck on one thing. At least buy a thesaurus.

Do you want old Iron Head to mentor you?

I've been with a couple of black women, but it wasn't their skin color that attracted me, it was their way of thinking and the fact that they were fun to be around (as well as fairly good looking).

The most beautiful black woman I ever saw? Her name was Kelly Weeks, and I met her back in the early 90's when I went on detachment to Key West FL. Spent most of the time while I was down there flirting with her and getting her to go out with me. I got a date, but nothing more than that.

And no, how wild a woman is in the sheets has nothing to do with skin color or religion. It has to do with whether or not she enjoys sex and has a decent amount of experience.

There are beautiful women of every 'race,' Only racist idiots and/or hopeless VFL make an issue of it one way or the other.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back