Any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment, ask Senator Claire McCaskill

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Here we have an undercover sting on Senator Claire McCaskill where she and her minions admit to lying to their voters to get elected...I know, not surprising.......and that she is going to vote to ban semi automatic weapons...notice how the democrats are going right past "Assault Weapons" now and going straight for all guns that are semi automatic, rifles, pistols and shotguns...you may as well throw in revolvers since they too are semi automatic.

Remember in November, any vote for a democrat, at any level, is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.

McCaskill and team, undercover: Gun control and impeachment are right around the corner, baby!

IMHO, a vote for a democrat is a vote in favor of intimidation and harassment, and screaming and shouting at people with an opposing view. God I hope they lose their asses next month.

That's why I can never vote Democrat and I am stuck with the dog-shit GOP or third-party.

We have no options.

Yep....voting Republican right now is a holding action. To not vote Republican is to allow the democrats to have power.....and I know there are purists out there who won't do that, who will vote and allow the democrats to win....but doing that is just crazy....the democrats are not going to just let people take power back when they get it again...that was why they used the IRS, the FBI, the DOJ, and the Dept. of Justice to attack conservatives and Trump..... they aren't going to stop...

Here we have an undercover sting on Senator Claire McCaskill where she and her minions admit to lying to their voters to get elected...I know, not surprising.......and that she is going to vote to ban semi automatic weapons...notice how the democrats are going right past "Assault Weapons" now and going straight for all guns that are semi automatic, rifles, pistols and shotguns...you may as well throw in revolvers since they too are semi automatic.

Remember in November, any vote for a democrat, at any level, is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment.

McCaskill and team, undercover: Gun control and impeachment are right around the corner, baby!

The Left is falling apart, lol. What they thought they were going to get, is now long gone. Watching all the riots is turning off independents. While I do not think it is likely, we could end up with 60 seats in the Senate-)

It always kills me when some Democrat claims to support the First Amendment, just because he or she has a couple crappy hunting guns he bought at Walmart.

Just as it does, idiot wolves in sheep's clothing like John Mellencamp and Bruce Springsteen. Their whole musical careers were based on the fake veneer of patriotism, family, and the working class. And yet, they support globalist fucksticks who want to overturn the First Amendment, ban all firearms, raise everyone's taxes, give free access to illegal aliens, cut the military, and increase the size of an obtrusive government.

A bigger bunch of phonies have never existed in this country.

Yup, that's a concern. Think of the wasted votes on Democrats to end the 2nd and Republicans to outlaw abortions for the poor.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

the-america-we-deserve.jpg

Last edited:

Do you know what it takes to repeal or change any amendment to the Constitution. 2/3's of Senate--2/3's of the house and then that has to be ratified by 38 state legislatures.

SO CAN WE PLEASE stop with the BULLSHIT that DEMOCRATS are out to get your GUNS!:bsflag:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing our best to keep them out of the WRONG hands with gun regulations for purchase and background checks. In fact 9 out of 10 legal gun owners in this want stronger background checks, including mental health. The ONLY ones that don't want them are the ones that couldn't pass one.
90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn’t this a political slam dunk?

Last edited:
SO CAN WE PLEASE stop with the BULLSHIT that DEMOCRATS are out to get your GUNS!
That's why you motherfucking cocksucking evil dick suckers want the Supreme Court...so you can interpret your goose-stepping way around the constitution. You are either an idiot or a liar or both.

:beer:

The Left is falling apart, lol. What they thought they were going to get, is now long gone. Watching all the riots is turning off independents. While I do not think it is likely, we could end up with 60 seats in the Senate-)

Don't worry one more loss and Dem's will start pretending to be conservative again like they did in 2008.

Do you know what it takes to repeal or change any amendment to the Constitution. 2/3's of Senate--2/3's of the house and then that has to be ratified by 38 state legislatures.

SO CAN WE PLEASE stop with the BULLSHIT that DEMOCRATS are out to get your GUNS!:bsflag:

There is absolutely nothing wrong with doing our best to keep them out of the WRONG hands with gun regulations for purchase and background checks. In fact 9 out of 10 legal gun owners in this want stronger background checks, including mental health. The ONLY ones that don't want them are the ones that couldn't pass one.
90 percent of Americans want expanded background checks on guns. Why isn’t this a political slam dunk?
It is the same tired marketing campaign which worked so well in getting the Rube Herd out to buy more guns when Obama was President.

I'm sure the gun manufacturers and retailers of America were saddened that Hillary lost. OBAMAZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!!! was such a raging success, they were probably hoping for HILLAREEZ CUMMIN FER YER GUNS BUY MOAR!

Now they have to settle for DIS DEMCRAT YOU NEVER HERD OF IS CUMMIN FER YER GUNZ BUY MOAR!!!!

Don't worry one more loss and Dem's will start pretending to be conservative again like they did in 2008.
They can't.

The far left won't let them.

"I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I also support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun." - Donald Trump, The America We Deserve

the-america-we-deserve.jpg

So?

No, moron...... they can ban semi automatic weapons and still claim we have a 2nd AMendment, then, when they come back for the rest of the guns, they can say we don't want to ban them, but we just want to regulate them to the point that only the rich can own them....Mexico has a Right to own guns.....it is even in their constitution....the only gun store in the entire country is run by the Mexican military, and you have to have the right connections to have access to the few types of guns they offer....

No other Right is attacked the way the 2nd AMendment is attacked...and it needs to stop...

Forum List

Back