Blue Wave!!!

Looks like a small blue wave vs a red tsunami.
We are about to beat the shit out of the Democrats in a high turnout election despite being the party in power.

This is seriously what my grandmother dreamed of her entire life, and it is what I have dreamt of since 2008 from a much more intense point of view.

We are about to beat the shit out of the Democrats in a high turnout election despite being the party in power.

This is seriously what my grandmother dreamed of her entire life, and it is what I have dreamt of since 2008 from a much more intense point of view.
I’m optimistic. No doubt we get the senate. Maybe even 60 though that would be tough

I’m optimistic. No doubt we get the senate. Maybe even 60 though that would be tough
There is a reason why they don't have recent polls for "lean Dem" Senate races.

I think the house will probably be a tie and who ever gets the majority will have it on a knifes edge.

It will be an extremely shocking night for the democrats that believe they will hold 10-20 seat majority. And this is before the republican gains in the senate that are looking possible at this time.

Sadly, she will probably end up voting democrat.

Blue wave hits Red seawall, stranding the left.

swimming+pool.jpg

Sadly, she will probably end up voting democrat.
Fortunately she lived in a pretty Republican precinct and I am sure my uncle had her removed from the rolls personally as a higher up working for the county clerk.

I am sure someone will use my father's vote though, because I have told them to remove his name 2 elections in a row and they didn't do anything despite the fact that my father has lived in Indiana for over a decade now.

I’m optimistic. No doubt we get the Senate. Maybe even 60 though that would be tough
Right now, it looks like a possible 4 seat pickup for the GOP on the Senate side.

I was listening to someone on the radio earlier (I don't recall who was talking) and they were saying that there really is only about 70 races that matter this time around. I took that to mean only 70 seats, Representative and Senate, that are in play. The others are all safe. The generic ballot for these 70 seats has the GOP up +1.

Not that I believe any poll, but that is an interesting take.

I’m optimistic. No doubt we get the Senate. Maybe even 60 though that would be tough
Right now, it looks like a possible 4 seat pickup for the GOP on the Senate side.

I was listening to someone on the radio earlier (I don't recall who was talking) and they were saying that there really is only about 70 races that matter this time around. I took that to mean only 70 seats, Representative and Senate, that are in play. The others are all safe. The generic ballot for these 70 seats has the GOP up +1.

Not that I believe any poll, but that is an interesting take.

21 days and I think the GOP will only get stronger.

I suspect some supposedly safe seats may not be. But who knows

People thought I was crazy when I said Trump will win after watching this vid.... lol

Democrats have little chance of winning any seats. I say that because democrats have done nothing but bitch and complain for the past two years.
They throw out these grandiose ideas without any reasonable idea of paying for them.

Republicans will gain seats in the midterms.

New Topics

Forum List

Back