Any vote for a democrat is a vote to ban guns...Democrat in Florida will ban Rifles...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Thank you Parkland teenagers....teenagers forget things....2nd Amendment supporters do not.....so thank you for convincing gun grabbing politicians that it was electorally safe to come out in the open about banning guns.....they had gone quiet since they lost congress in 1994 due to their anti gun crap....now they are feeling their oats.....

Remember in November, any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment...

FL Democrat Candidate For Governor Pledges to Outlaw "Assault Weapons" By Decree If Elected - The Truth About Guns

If elected, she promised to ban ‘assault weapons’ via executive fiat in her first week in office.

“My commitment to you is action, not words. I have found a public safety statute that allows the Governor, whoever she may be, to sign an executive order for public safety reasons banning the sale of military assault weapons,”

Thank you Parkland teenagers....teenagers forget things....2nd Amendment supporters do not.....so thank you for convincing gun grabbing politicians that it was electorally safe to come out in the open about banning guns.....they had gone quiet since they lost congress in 1994 due to their anti gun crap....now they are feeling their oats.....

Remember in November, any vote for a democrat is a vote to end the 2nd Amendment...

FL Democrat Candidate For Governor Pledges to Outlaw "Assault Weapons" By Decree If Elected - The Truth About Guns

If elected, she promised to ban ‘assault weapons’ via executive fiat in her first week in office.

“My commitment to you is action, not words. I have found a public safety statute that allows the Governor, whoever she may be, to sign an executive order for public safety reasons banning the sale of military assault weapons,”
That will not go over well here in Fl, but by a few.

That will not go over well here in Fl, but by a few.
No it wouldn’t.

Forum List

Back