Trumps Easy Lie Of The Day

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned. He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

The Korean War ended in 1953.

This is a lie that he told for no reason other than he is a liar.

Go ahead, Trombies. Tell us how happy you are that libs heads are exploding.

Last edited:
Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

Link?

Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

Ummm, the Korean War is STILL going on silly girl. There was no peace agreement, merely an armistice, which the Nokos have broken more than once. They sank a South Korean warship a couple of years ago, and shelled an island a couple years ago as well.

Link?

It was on FOX. Links not up on You Tube yet. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Ummm, the Korean War is STILL going on silly girl. There was no peace agreement, merely an armistice, which the Nokos have broken more than once. They sank a South Korean warship a couple of years ago, and shelled an island a couple years ago as well.

Man. Can you fail hard or what. The subject is US veterans.

Fuck. You are tiresome.

Man. Can you fail hard or what. The subject is US veterans.

Fuck. You are tiresome.

It's always nice when mods are insulting you. Personally I don't reply to that one.

Our esteemed leader just claimed that he met several parents of Korean War veterans whose remains have not been returned. He said that they asked for his help in retrieving the remains.

Hey Jackass!!!!! families are still trying to get the remains of their loved ones from Vietnam too....why do you say Trump is lying?...there are organizations set up for locating and finding remains for families...dust and bone are still remains and some families want them found and returned...

My God when will the butt hurt libs give it up?

Hey Jackass!!!!! families are still trying to get the remains of their loved ones from Vietnam too....why do you say Trump is lying?...there are organizations set up for locating and finding remains for families...dust and bone are still remains and some families want them found and returned...

My God when will the butt hurt libs give it up?

It is highly unlikely that a single living parent of a Korean War veteran lost in NK spoke to Trump about retrieving remains. They’d be over 100 years old.

The idea that he met “many” is preposterous. A lie. Flat out lie.

It is highly unlikely that a single living parent of a Korean War veteran lost in NK spoke to Trump about retrieving remains. They’d be over 100 years old.

The idea that he met “many” is preposterous. A lie. Flat out lie
You really are a simpleton aren't you?...some families...especially military families feel very strongly about where their ancestors rest...and if you ask me I would not want to die knowing my grandfather was lost in some battlefield or some POW camp and never returned back to America....come on man...think a little.....do you even have a soul? or has your hatred for Trump taken it?

DOJ threatened people and you’re worried about this???
Roflmbo

You really are a simpleton aren't you?...some families...especially military families feel very strongly about where their ancestors rest...and if you ask me I would not want to die knowing my grandfather was lost in some battlefield or some POW camp and never returned back to America....come on man...think a little.....do you even have a soul? or has your hatred for Trump taken it?

You seem to be missing the point. I’m not surprised by this as you are a moron.

The president said that he met many PARENTS of soldiers killed during the Korean War and that these PARENTS asked him to help in getting the remains back.

He didn’t say family members or ancestors or relatives or siblings. He said PARENTS.

You fucking moron. He did not meet many PARENTS of Korean War vets. He lied.

He lies like normal people breathe.

Roflmbo

Worried? Nope. Just adding to the evidence in hopes that some of you morons will snap out of it.

You seem to be missing the point. I’m not surprised by this as you are a moron.

The president said that he met many PARENTS of soldiers killed during the Korean War and that these PARENTS asked him to help in getting the remains back.

He didn’t say family members or ancestors or relatives or siblings. He said PARENTS.

You fucking moron. He did not meet many PARENTS of Korean War vets. He lied.

He lies like normal people breathe.

:bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag::bsflag:

So it is true.

If Trump claims 2 million jobs were created and 1,999,999 were created, well then TRUMP LIED BY GOLLEY!!!

The left really is that bad.

Meanwhile....30,000 subpoenaed emails and 57 states later.....

Roflmbo

Worried? Nope. Just adding to the evidence in hopes that some of you morons will snap out of it.
Dew ewe feel all better now?

Forum List

Back