Any Updates Assange's Internet Access

The emails hardly raise a ripple in the media. Why? Because Dirty Donald is jumping up and down, saying 'Look at me! Look at me!', and of course, they do.
He's such a cartoon character, the media can't resist. If he could just hold his tongue for a few days, maybe Crooked Hillary would cop a bit of scrutiny.

The main issue is our media is entirely corrupt. The job of the MSM is to lie and distort to promote the party.

PRAVDA under Stalin was far more reliable and accurate than the NY Times or NBC are today.

I'm just glad we can finally see how corrupt our government has gotten. This is a godsend for the taxpayers.

While the government is supposed to working for us, we're now seeing that isn't what's been happening...at least not under Obama.

As I've said before, the Obama administration has highlighted the problems people have with trust in our system.
It's why people want Trump to be our next president.
Yeah, if wikileaks had released material on republicans as well I would have zero problem here, it's the partisan aspect that makes the whole thing stink on ice.

I'm just glad we can finally see how corrupt our government has gotten. This is a godsend for the taxpayers.

While the government is supposed to working for us, we're now seeing that isn't what's been happening...at least not under Obama.

As I've said before, the Obama administration has highlighted the problems people have with trust in our system.

Yupp! :clap::clap:

A Gov't cannot function when more than 50% of the population doesn't trust 'em. Unless it becomes totalitarian. Enter Hillary, stage right.........:popcorn:...........

The emails hardly raise a ripple in the media. Why? Because Dirty Donald is jumping up and down, saying 'Look at me! Look at me!', and of course, they do.
He's such a cartoon character, the media can't resist. If he could just hold his tongue for a few days, maybe Crooked Hillary would cop a bit of scrutiny.

The main issue is our media is entirely corrupt. The job of the MSM is to lie and distort to promote the party.

PRAVDA under Stalin was far more reliable and accurate than the NY Times or NBC are today.

people do shit, the media reports the shit that they do ...don't do shit and give them an opportunity

Yeah, if wikileaks had released material on republicans as well I would have zero problem here, it's the partisan aspect that makes the whole thing stink on ice.
Aww..... it's a damn shame they couldn't find anything bad about the republicans.

Repubs would deserve the same treatment if they were as ultra-corrupt as the Democrats. But they're not, so it only appears partisan to members of the 'hive', like you.

people do shit, the media reports the shit that they do ...don't do shit and give them an opportunity

The party media spikes stories that expose the utter corruption of the party. The NY Times lies and distorts constantly to promote the party or to defame the enemies of the party.

They have zero credibility.

THANK GOD for WikiLeaks to expose the never ending corruption in our government under the rule of the Khmer Rouge democrats.

You beg for scraps from that table of your DNC masters, so you applaud when the corrupt media lies to you. You want only power for your rulers, in the absurd belief that you will be praised and they will throw you a bone. Besides, your beloved party kicks those whom you hate, those who do better than you.

Last edited:

Repubs would deserve the same treatment if they were as ultra-corrupt as the Democrats. But they're not, so it only appears partisan to members of the 'hive', like you.
If you think they are not corrupt as fuck you are the very worst kind of fool. Seriously, do you actually think that there is nothing out there that would damage the fuck out of republicans? No, the most likely scenario is that everyone got hacked and the republican stuff is being held back for it's blackmail value.

The party media spikes stories that expose the utter corruption of the party. The NY Times lies and distorts constantly to promote the party or to defame the enemies of the party.

They have zero credibility.

THANK GOD for WikiLeaks to expose the never ending corruption in our government under the rule of the Khmer Rouge democrats.

You beg for scraps from that table of your DNC masters, so you applaud when the corrupt media lies to you. You want only power for your rulers, in the absurd belief that you will be praised and they will through you a bone. Besides, your beloved party kicks those whom you hate, those who do better than you.

bla bla bla

Fox reports on RW's ... ITS ALL FUCKING TRUE
CNN reports te same story ... ITS ALL A DAMN LIE

END OF STORY

[

Death? What are you hallucinating about now?

Isn't releasing Hillary Rodham Soprano's own words a really terrible thing to do? Look at message #2, Bendog wants to murder those who tell the truth about the party and the rulers from the party. Do you not agree that telling the truth is the worst thing a person can do? Isn't out only duty to protect the party and the designated rulers?

I mean, you obviously believe it is, otherwise you would applaud the release of facts about the corruption in our government. But you don't applaud that, it angers you because you seek only to protect the party.

If you think they are not corrupt as fuck you are the very worst kind of fool. Seriously, do you actually think that there is nothing out there that would damage the fuck out of republicans? No, the most likely scenario is that everyone got hacked and the republican stuff is being held back for it's blackmail value.

You're simply wrong at the most basic levels.

[

If information comes out about the Republicans, we can deal with it.

But THIS information came out about your filthy party, and all you do is lie, spin, distort, and whine.

You're little more than a kicked dog licking the hand that beats you.

[

Death? What are you hallucinating about now?

Isn't releasing Hillary Rodham Soprano's own words a really terrible thing to do? Look at message #2, Bendog wants to murder those who tell the truth about the party and the rulers from the party. Do you not agree that telling the truth is the worst thing a person can do? Isn't out only duty to protect the party and the designated rulers?

I mean, you obviously believe it is, otherwise you would applaud the release of facts about the corruption in our government. But you don't applaud that, it angers you because you seek only to protect the party.

Wow.If the story you are building in your head gets any bigger, it might explode

The wiki leaks have been wiki lame ! Nothing good .

Tantrum.jpg

The problem there is; Trump's not a long serving, career politician with inside constructs, and contacts to hack.

Forum List

Back